True Don's... It's Weird... What do you think?

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, last year my life was pretty much a bed hopping session. I simply jumped from girl to girl with no hopes of settling down with any one woman. I wasn't happy, but I never felt lonely.

Some of you are probably like, "Why are you complaining?". It was very unfulfilling. I wasn't completely happy. At one point I found a girl and kinda settled down. We would hang out all the time until eventually I got bored to the point where she would come over, and I wouldn't bother trying to do her. Eventually I broke it off simply because she was a sweet heart and I didn't want to hurt her.

So now, I'm in a position where I'm not with anyone. I'm lonely, so I've found that I'm beginning to start the whole process of jumping from bed to bed again. At one point I was getting my friends to hook me up with their friends, but it sucks when things don't work out and you can't call them up just to hang out.

Not really sure what my question is. But what do you guys think about this? I almost feel destined to be unfulfilled for the rest of my life. Like there is absolutely no one who can make me feel that I'm done with looking because I've found that elusive "one".

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sleeping around is fun, but it usually does get old quick. I've reached a point in my life that I wouldn't mind settling with somebody, sharing my life with. I'm not talking about marriage, but just a girl to hang out with and have a real connection with. Perhaps this is what your looking for.

ZenGodMod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When men start believing that fulfillment comes from how many women they bed, they don't realize that the natural instinctual mating habit isn't fulfillment.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The younger man doesn't realize that merely putting his c0ck in a myriad of women is just masturbating in her vagina.

It's fun but it doesn't provide any masculine growth. It does give a younger man a sense of accomplishment but does nothing for the soul.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"But what do you guys think about this?"

Personally I think you are living the life.

Obviously though its not making you happy so what are your dreams exactly, what do you think will make you fulfilled?

Is it the fantasy of the white picket fence, the large house, the wife and some babies and a family to call your own meanwhile you work yourself to the bone to support them and any free time you get is then spent repairing something in your house the wife has said is broken as well adding new things onto the home which cost even more money and cause you to work even harder?

Then to top all that off you'll be forced to spend quality time with her family and relatives and maybe even let them stay at your place occassionally.

Then you get some pets and oh noes the dog just sh!t on the carpet and holy fvck he's killed the cat too!

Or...

Maybe its not the want of an interesting woman and desire to start a hassle producing family thats got you down.

Maybe you are simply depressed?

http://zenhabits.net/2007/08/6-practical-and-powerful-ways-to-overcome-depression/

If so there you go.

Also PM Throttle for some extra health tips and use all of these methods first before visiting the psych doc and going the meds route.

Seriously though one of the things I read in a psych book holds true and it said this...

One of the keys to mental health and fulfillment is the sense of being connected to something larger than oneself.

Like a great cause or purpose.

So maybe what you need is a better more rewarding job or maybe you need to get involved in making your community better or something? Maybe try working at a soup kitchen or donate some canned goods to a homeless shelter. Something like that to give you that feeling of mission and greater purpose is what you probably need.

It may not be the going from bed to bed that is eating away at you but rather the sense that you are drifting through life with no center to balance you and keep you feeling grounded and connected.

This disconnected feeling doesn't necessarily mean you need to go the starting a family route all it means is you once again need a greater cause or higher purpose of some sort to give you fulfillment and it can be many things that can do this you just have to think about what it is you really need.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I´m in a similar situation. I´m looking for happiness outside myself and especially inside of women .. ;)

But I can´t find it.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is hilarious... So here I am with this situation. I call my friend to give him a heads up on a position that opened up at my company. He says he'll put the word out for me, then drops the following on my lap.

Him: Dude, you remember that thai chick i was talking to?
Me: Umm, how do you forget someone as sexy as her?
Him: Well, she has a friend that's just as hot as her, and I told her all about you. She said she wants to meet you, but ummm...
Me: Dude??
Him: Well, she's married....

Now ain't that some sh!t? Now, not only am I starting to jump from bed to bed again, but the bed that I'm about to jump in belongs to a married woman. No wonder I'm so damn lost.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are boring, stupid or just uninteresting.
A bunch of them are pretty cool to chill with.
A few are fun and amazing and great companions.

Keep going and I'm sure you'll find someone who ****ing rules. She's probably out there. All my life I've found maybe two women that are true standouts. They are in short supply.

Not a true Don, but there's my two cents.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main problem is guys putting to much effort in getting laid. Thinking this will complete me. But, it doesn't... It may for awhile but, girls are girls and they aint for-filling.

Women don't take you to knew heights, better job, and whatever else you want to do in life. Only you can do that! Forget about hooking up with women and focus on what you want to do with your life.

If you want to be more happy in your life.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfulfillment is caused by ignoring your core values. Ignoring what's truly important to you, what really makes you happy.

The key is being honest with yourself and asking yourself the right questions. To improve your self awareness so you know exactly what makes you happy, and go for it.

Perhaps right now you're on "autopilot", drifting through your life and lost in a matrix. Awaken and truly become a free thinking human being.

Have a look at my post about "Taking the Red Pill" in my signature, it's quite long but i think it may do you good.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
Unfulfillment is caused by ignoring your core values. Ignoring what's truly important to you, what really makes you happy.

The key is being honest with yourself and asking yourself the right questions. To improve your self awareness so you know exactly what makes you happy, and go for it.

Perhaps right now you're on "autopilot", drifting through your life and lost in a matrix. Awaken and truly become a free thinking human being.

Have a look at my post about "Taking the Red Pill" in my signature, it's quite long but i think it may do you good.
Very well written, and this is along the lines of a topic me and a very close friend of mine have almost everyday.

My question is, how can one truly stop out of line without fear of reprecussion. Step out of line, lose your job, go to jail, become another statistic. These rules are in place for a reason, and the reason is to keep us in line, waking up every morning to work, in order to pay the bills, and ultimately survive. There is no finish line. The point is to keep running until you die.