Trouble forgetting about my ex

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a major beta. But it seems to be working for him.. I'm hooked.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
OP is a major beta. But it seems to be working for him.. I'm hooked.
Haha that's an 'Alpha poser' post :p ... Don't focus on Alpha/Beta. Focus on doing what it takes to get women and what makes them insane over you.

Alpha doesn't always work, what then? You do what does work in those situations. Which is not just saying 'oh well'.

There is a difference in begging and being needy vs. Accepting a challenge and expanding your limits to meet them. IMO but this forum usually don't agree with me haha

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Haha that's an 'Alpha poser' post :p ... Don't focus on Alpha/Beta. Focus on doing what it takes to get women and what makes them insane over you.

Alpha doesn't always work, what then? You do what does work in those situations. Which is not just saying 'oh well'.

There is a difference in begging and being needy vs. Accepting a challenge and expanding your limits to meet them. IMO but this forum usually don't agree with me haha
Let's find out.. Keep posting. Fizzle or twizzle. ;)

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Let's find out.. Keep posting. Fizzle or twizzle. ;)
Will do man! Speaking of which, gonna NIC and have LC until the date.

Last edited:

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date went well... Spent all day together. Next day got a text from her saying she'd love to see me every so often had a good time and it'd be cool to be friends (I mistakenly ljbf her after the breakup, she said no then). I tell her I don't feel comfortable using the term friends.

She also left 40$ worth of beauty stuff at my house from when we were dating. She refused to take it cause she already has it at home (weird)

I get the feeling she's still way into me but seeing someone (was on her phone a lot randomly throughout the day. Didn't bother me, didn't say anything about it) so trying to put me on a back burner.

Last edited:

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
Easier said than done, but stop "seeing what happens."

She is nobody. Forget about her.

Anybody here in the Houston area, hit me up and we'll go let all the AFCs see how true Juans make it happen.
Bro... People on this thread are litterally dying to see what happens :crackup:

But I delet that part, just for you ;) . Because you are special.

But more seriously, where do I find this "bible" ppl are talking about?

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Date went well... Spent all day together. Next day got a text from her saying she'd love to see me every so often had a good time and it'd be cool to be friends (I mistakenly ljbf her after the breakup, she said no then). I tell her I don't feel comfortable using the term friends.

She also left 40$ worth of beauty stuff at my house from when we were dating. She refused to take it cause she already has it at home (weird)

I get the feeling she's still way into me but seeing someone (was on her phone a lot randomly throughout the day. Didn't bother me, didn't say anything about it) so trying to put me on a back burner.
Sounds like there's definitely another dude in the picture. "Friends"? She used the F word. Now you go No Contact. You vanish. You don't accept calls, you don't text, you don't email, twitter, instagram, snapchat. If she texts random BS you don't reply. If you see her in public you're in a hurry. Typical selfish female, wants to keep you at arms length if it doesn't work out with the new guy she can possibly branch swing back. Fvck that. And throw that sh*t she left at your house out.

...and read Blackdragon's wisdom: http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2014/10/12/important-ignore-breakup/

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Sounds like there's definitely another dude in the picture. "Friends"? She used the F word. Now you go No Contact. You vanish. You don't accept calls, you don't text, you don't email, twitter, instagram, snapchat. If she texts random BS you don't reply. If you see her in public you're in a hurry. Typical selfish female, wants to keep you at arms length if it doesn't work out with the new guy she can possibly branch swing back. Fvck that. And throw that sh*t she left at your house out.

...and read Blackdragon's wisdom: http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2014/10/12/important-ignore-breakup/
Good read, thanks man :)

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're welcome. I've been through a situation like this before, and lots of guys here have too. She agrees to talk or hangout, but doesn't want to get back together. She seems distracted...because she's chatting with another guy. She wants to stay in touch, because she's not quite ready to let you walk out of her life just yet. Her relationship with the new guy, if there is one, isn't solidified yet. So what you need to do is decide if you're going to let her string you along while she figures out what she's gonna do. If you stay in contact with her, you're only helping her situation. You're on backburner status, but only if you allow yourself to be. If you vanish, you make her live with her decision. Good luck man.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are 100% right. Sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing to do! I'm working on it man, just much easier said than done :( ... I feel like I got duped or something now, after doing the smallest amount of research on this. Live and learn right.

Should I block her on FB or is indifference better? **** her soft lgbf attempt. Haven't heard anything since I told her I'm not comfortable w/the f word (although I did make the same request of her first, right after the breakup).

She is definitely still into me, but tbh I really don't feel like dealing with her bs mind games or back burner crap.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
You are 100% right. Sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing to do! I'm working on it man, just much easier said than done :( ... I feel like I got duped or something now, after doing the smallest amount of research on this. Live and learn right.

Should I block her on FB or is indifference better? **** her soft lgbf attempt. Haven't heard anything since I told her I'm not comfortable w/the f word (although I did make the same request of her first, right after the breakup).

She is definitely still into me, but tbh I really don't feel like dealing with her bs mind games or back burner crap.
Blocking her shows that you are still invested and attached.

The way you get over her is realizing that no single woman can make you truly happy.That is your job.

There are more like an icing on the cake.Not the cake itself.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blocking her on FB and blocking her phone number may look like you still care. But who cares what she thinks. You block so that she can't contact you, that way you aren't tempted to reply. She can't play any manipulation or games if she can't reach you. So what's better, vanishing from her life and forcing her to live with her choice, or sticking around as a friend or backup or orbiter? She knows she can still have you if she wants you, while she plays the field or dates another guy. I learned this one the hard way, I won't let it happen to me again that's for sure. If you can ignore without the temptation to reply, that may work for you.

scoopshank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
Blocking her shows that you are still invested and attached.
What I was kind of thinking, rest of your post is right too. What should I do when she texts me? Which I'm 95% sure she will within a week at the latest... Ignore?

Kind of sucks cause I know I could get back with her if I really want and played into her bs for a bit. At this point it feels like a matter of I don't wanna deal with her thinking she's in control, doesn't feel right to me. Sure I can power shift at the right time, but meh.

Doesnt mean it's easy or I don't get sad about it like any normal person. Even so I feel like getting her out of nc and progressing to here has been a nice practice run. With some tweaking could show success in other situations.

I feel better than when I made the OP, that's for sure :D. Which is what I set out to accomplish when making it.

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
Kind of sucks cause I know I could get back with her if I really want and played into her bs for a bit. At this point it feels like a matter of I don't wanna deal with her thinking she's in control because I don't feel she is better than me. Sure I can power shift at the right time, but meh.
"Have her back"... and give up your manhood in the meantime.

Your mindset is wrong. Think of it this way... she's sleeping in another man's bed (figuratively or otherwise) and she's going to lose you for it. There needs to be a consequence for her actions. You 'play into her bs' to 'get her back' and then she knows that you'll be there regardless of her transgression. This is beyond AFC, beta/alpha, being in control. This is your worth as, not only a man, but a person. Change that mindset. It's hard, but you'll be better for it. Forget this trick.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
scoopshank said:
What I was kind of thinking, rest of your post is right too. What should I do when she texts me? Which I'm 95% sure she will within a week at the latest... Ignore?

Kind of sucks cause I know I could get back with her if I really want and played into her bs for a bit. At this point it feels like a matter of I don't wanna deal with her thinking she's in control, doesn't feel right to me. Sure I can power shift at the right time, but meh.

Doesnt mean it's easy or I don't get sad about it like any normal person. Even so I feel like getting her out of nc and progressing to here has been a nice practice run. With some tweaking could show success in other situations.

I feel better than when I made the OP, that's for sure :D. Which is what I set out to accomplish when making it.
If she says hey you hey.50/50

reciprocrate accordingly as she msgs you

Blocking on Fb or ignoring shoes that you are attached.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
If she says hey you so hey

reciprocrate accordingly as she msgs you.50/50

Blocking on Fb or ignoring shoes that you are attached.
It's not so much what you say but it's more what are you feeling internally before you send her a message.

How are you triggered when you receive that msg from her.
What emotions arise?

This is something you need to sit with

You come from a good place internally than intuition will let you know when to act/not to act/what to say

This is not a mind thing or a tactic.It's a way of being.

Stop listening to your brain and listen to your intuition.