Trolling texts/comments to send to unintersted girls

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
What's the point of texting uninterested girls? They'll probably just delete your text. How about texting interested girls so you can get laid. Isn't that a lot better?

I think it's good not to delete any numbers and have a separate part of your contact list with girls that lost interest.

Every few weeks if you don't have sh1t planned for the weekend, send a mass text to those girls with something like "what are you doing today u sexy ho" and see if you get any replies, if not, who cares. or even send something like "boo when u gonna buy me a ring for our wedding" and see. They know you're just fvcking around and don't care either way, nothing lost, and possibly something gained if at least one of the girls is really bored and will hang out.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
I think it's good not to delete any numbers and have a separate part of your contact list with girls that loss interest.

Every few weeks if you don't have sh1t planned for the weekend, send a mass text to those girls with something like "what are you doing today u sexy ho" and see if you get any replies, if not, who cares. or even send something like "boo when u gonna buy me a ring for our wedding" and see. They know you're just fvcking around and don't care either way, nothing lost, and possibly something gained if at least one of the girls is really bored and will hang out.
I think it's a waste of time spending any energy on uninterested girls. Your time would be better spent to have something fun planned for the weekend or doing something new and going out to meet new women. Those girls you text will be out with guys they like. To each is own and you can do what you want but it's not worth the effort on girls who don't give a sh1t.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
I think it's a waste of time spending any energy on uninterested girls. Your time would be better spent to have something fun planned for the weekend or doing something new and going out to meet new women. Those girls you text will be out with guys they like. To each is own and you can do what you want but it's not worth the effort on girls who don't give a sh1t.
it takes less effort than taking a piss to send out a mass text saying something silly. obviously, if you have more interested options who cares, but if you have a free weekend with no options, doesn't hurt to try. it's worked for me a few times.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
it takes less effort than taking a piss to send out a mass text saying something silly. obviously, if you have more interested options who cares, but if you have a free weekend with no options, doesn't hurt to try. it's worked for me a few times.
Well, basically you're telling me you have no current options hoping to get something started with a girl who lost interest from the past. Not really worth the effort, but like I said to each his own. Better to spend that time brushing up on your day game instead. You might have better luck than being ignored by a silly text from uninterested girls.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
Well, basically you're telling me you have no current options hoping to get something started with a girl who lost interest from the past. Not really worth the effort, but like I said to each his own. Better to spend that time brushing up on your day game instead. You might have better luck than being ignored by a silly text from uninterested girls.
Yeah, if you have a free weekend, why not? The point is to get them to hang out and come over to bang.

better yet, you can send out a mass text to 30-40 girls (takes about 30 seconds) and also day game too, if you want. Doesn't have to be one or the other...takes a second send the text. every once in a while, one of them will take the bait in my experience

you cast as big a net as you can and see what fishes you catch...

Reaction score
applegoo said:
Again, if your dignity and self-worth is based on what some dumb chick thinks of you, that's a problem, IMO. I don't share that sentiment and if a girl ignores my text or something, it doesn't bother me or make me feel bad about myself. There's just no way we are gonna look at this the same.

I've bombarded girls with stupid texts like "y u ignoring me boo, u shy baby," wait a few hours, no reply and I'll say something like "answer my text u dumb b1tch" or "u think u cool cause u ignoring me boo." And tbh, I've gotten them to go out with me after going ghost on me after doing silly crap ike that. But usually when girls go ghost on me, it's cause I did something to piss them off like flake on them or make fun of them, and they just think i'm a douche and they know i give zero sh1ts what they think of me when I text them and they know I do this to multiple girls.

IMO, the next step is not giving a what girls think in general.
Actually some of these texts he's talking about do get a response. They almost have to scratch the itch of these text messages.