Trolling texts/comments to send to unintersted girls

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones who have gone ghost on you or you've gone ghost on them and you just want to troll them at this point. Mix some elements of C&F, disgusting jokes etc. Share your ideas!

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not worth your time/energy -- anything you say will just indicate you're still thinking about them only reducing their interest level further

you'll just come off annoying/needy

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that it just sounds like a waste of time. You'll seem like a douche and be that annoying guy. Best thing to do is find a new girl with a higher interest level. Ghost the girl that seems uninterested. Why troll, what are we? 15?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wisconsin144 said:
I agree that it just sounds like a waste of time. You'll seem like a douche and be that annoying guy. Best thing to do is find a new girl with a higher interest level. Ghost the girl that seems uninterested. Why troll, what are we? 15?
who girls what the girl thinks at that point? no point in a fragile ego..

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
who girls what the girl thinks at that point? no point in a fragile ego..
If you don't care what she thinks why on earth would you send her anything least of all your precious attention? Just shows you've got nothing better to do whilst she's probably getting boned by someone she is interested in.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
If you don't care what she thinks why on earth would you send her anything least of all your precious attention? Just shows you've got nothing better to do whilst she's probably getting boned by someone she is interested in.

if you're trying to get laid and want to take a second to quickly follow up some old leads, who really cares? Sometimes a girl who wasn't sexually available before might be available now. Your reply is all about protecting a fragile ego.

i know a girl who was dating a mega player and he texts her every 2-3 weeks to hook up and she ignores him. she stopped dating him cause he cheated left and right on her.

i asked her, "don't you think he's annoying or desperate?" She replies, "no, he just thinks that he's so great that every woman wants him all the time, he's a narcissist"

Again, you guys get too deep into this sometimes.

Reaction score
You're looking in the wrong places, guys. I found out that one I was dating had another guy. She was beautiful and smart, and 35 years my junior, but so is the one who replaced her (a week after i dumped the first one). All that it took was run an ad on a dating site and I was buried in nurses, etc. who wanted to marry me, based upon one pic and a few emails.

Wisconsin144

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that we're talking about a fragile ego. We're saying why say anything to her. She's not interested and if you keep sending her things all she's seeing is someone who is desperate for her attention and with nothing better to do in their life, pretty sad if you ask me.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
just send anything, say, hey sexy b1tch and see if they reply, who cares if they don't. send a mass text to a bunch of girls in your phone list who you haven't seen in a while and just say hey sexy b1tch and see who replies
lol.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wisconsin144 said:
It's not that we're talking about a fragile ego. We're saying why say anything to her. She's not interested and if you keep sending her things all she's seeing is someone who is desperate for her attention and with nothing better to do in their life, pretty sad if you ask me.
who cares what she thinks? Lol...it's just following an old lead

I guess we just look at this differently.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Your reply is all about protecting a fragile ego..
Maintaining self-worth and dignity I would say.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Anyway this thread was a bad idea and against what we have learned here.

I'm closing this one.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
Again, if your dignity and self-worth is based on what some dumb chick thinks of you, that's a problem, IMO. I don't share that sentiment and if a girl ignores my text or something, it doesn't bother me or make me feel bad about myself. There's just no way we are gonna look at this the same.

I've bombarded girls with stupid texts like "y u ignoring me boo, u shy baby," wait a few hours, no reply and I'll say something like "answer my text u dumb b1tch" or "u think u cool cause u ignoring me boo." And tbh, I've gotten them to go out with me after going ghost on me after doing silly crap ike that. But usually when girls go ghost on me, it's cause I did something to piss them off like flake on them or make fun of them, and they just think i'm a douche and they know i give zero sh1ts what they think of me when I text them and they know I do this to multiple girls.

IMO, the next step is not giving a what girls think in general.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point of texting uninterested girls? They'll probably just delete your text. How about texting interested girls so you can get laid. Isn't that a lot better?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
applegoo said:
Again, if your dignity and self-worth is based on what some dumb chick thinks of you, that's a problem, IMO. I don't share that sentiment and if a girl ignores my text or something, it doesn't bother me or make me feel bad about myself.
By texting a girl who flat out rejected you are lowering your self-worht and implying you don't respect yourself.

But I agree with you. If your communication just fizzled out or she just ignored a few of your texts in the past and no disrespect was involved, then that would be okay, but as mentioned by pardner we will be just wasting our time.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
By texting a girl who flat out rejected you are lowering your self-worht and implying you don't respect yourself.

But I agree with you. If your communication just fizzled out or she just ignored a few of your texts in the past and no disrespect was involved, then that would be okay.

Oh, if a girl rejected you cause she doesn't find you attractive, yeah, waste of time.

But if it's a girl you pissed off or something, who gives a sh1t lol. Eventually they will forgive you or agree to see you if they are bored and don't have any intriguing options

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prison/con.net said:
You're looking in the wrong places, guys. I found out that one I was dating had another guy. She was beautiful and smart, and 35 years my junior, but so is the one who replaced her (a week after i dumped the first one). All that it took was run an ad on a dating site and I was buried in nurses, etc. who wanted to marry me, based upon one pic and a few emails.
Were they from another country? :crackup: :crackup: