Treat Her Like The Girl You Don't Want

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Law of Opposites: We want what we can't have.

If you really want to make that special girl your girl, then act as if you don't like her. Be nice but brief. Act as if you have to force yourself to be enthusiatic when around her. Treat her as a friend. Give her advice on how to find a man. Introduce her to another man. Act uncomfortable when she flirts or touches you. Be hesitant about giving out her your number. And most importantly, avoid eye contact.

Afterwards, you can watch as her panties get soaked. :D

Remember: Less is more.

Reaction score
Juan Man, I respect your ability to start a great new discussion. But doing this is just another way of "being a challenge," and it's great, but in the beginning, you need to just get sexual/seductive and get to a lay quick, then go into what you just said.

A lot of guys here worship this thinking, and they wait 4 days before calling, they do all these different "being a challenge things" and while he's waiting for her to chase him, she's svckin my dyck that night.

Women like sex just as we do, they don't need to be persuaded. Just dress nice, smell nice, and have a great seductive tone about you and progress the situation...lead the situation to a isolated spot, get the lay quick....then all the being a challenge stuff could come up, I don't really use that stuff though, it just fvcks up the lay and the relationship.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect your input DonJuanForever, but I think that the challenge should be established from the get-go. My advice is mainly geared toward AFCs so do whatever works for you.

I just turned down a girl I wasn't interested in. I thought about what I did to get her interested and I realized that it was all the things I listed. I did things that showed I wasn't interested.

Every AFC has been a DJ at one point and that was usually when he was interacting with a girl he didn't like. He wasn't desperate. He had somewhere else to go. He didn't overanalyze. He didn't worry about what he said. He had nothing to lose because he didn't care.

Now look at my list in my previous post and you will find that most guys act in the complete opposite way when they are around a girl they like:

-They are nice and never want the conversation to end
-They are overly enthusiastic
-They treat her as a queen
-They hate the idea of another guy being brought up in the conversation or another guy showing up
-They anxiously await any touch or flirtation from the girl
-They voluntarily give out their number or ask for hers
-They sneak a peak at her every chance they get (she knows you are looking!)

Have you ever gotten the girl this way? Probably Not.

My advice is that if there is any girl you have your sights on now, do the exact opposite of what you normally do if you have a poor track record. If you constantly find yourself in the friendship zone, it's time for another approach.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is dated..more like outdated material. This is great and it works great..in creating co-dependcy and resentment towards you,if that's what you're looking for.If you really like a girl..fine,have fun with her.nuff said,why is it soo hard for guys to understand this? it's like everyone forgot how to just enjoy themselves nowadays and soo concerned about techniques and mumbo jumbo...

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act uncomfortable when she flirts or touches you. ...And most importantly, avoid eye contact.
The basic idea is right, but those two things are wrong.

You can act nonchalant when she touches you, but not uncomfortable! She can't think you are creeped out by her, that's a rejection, not a challenge!

You've gotta make eye contact right away. More than you would with a male friend.

She should KNOW that you are attracted.
But she should WONDER if you really like her much.

See the distinction? I've found that keeping everything unsaid is the best way. Make it blatantly obvious through ACTIONS that you want her, but use WORDS to treat her like a mildly bratty friend of yours. Mix those signals.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

-They are nice and never want the conversation to end
-They are overly enthusiastic
-They treat her as a queen
-They hate the idea of another guy being brought up in the conversation or another guy showing up
-They anxiously await any touch or flirtation from the girl
-They voluntarily give out their number or ask for hers
-They sneak a peak at her every chance they get (she knows you are looking!)

yeah but these all have to do with the guy and how he feels about girls in general.It's as simple as eliminating the desperation..yes,desperation when it comes to females.Acting like the opposite covers up the BS that he's trying to hide,but in the long run- he'll just screw it up anyways because he's an idiot (common AFCs)

IMO the best advice for someone that does the above would be just to learn how to be comfortable with females in general and 'demystify' them to a certain extent...at least so he can function comfortably around them.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Law of Opposites: We want what we can't have.

If you really want to make that special girl your girl, then act as if you don't like her. Be nice but brief. Act as if you have to force yourself to be enthusiatic when around her. Treat her as a friend. Give her advice on how to find a man. Introduce her to another man. Act uncomfortable when she flirts or touches you. Be hesitant about giving out her your number. And most importantly, avoid eye contact.
actually, delivered in a flirty and playfull tone..this does work. i assumed for some reason you meant all of this in a serious tone.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
organizedconfusion said:
actually, delivered in a flirty and playfull tone..this does work. i assumed for some reason you meant all of this in a serious tone.
I am being serious. Ever wonder why we receive more unwanted attention than desired attention? It's because we all want what we can't have. Whatever you are doing to attract unwanted attention, incorporate those actions around girls who you want to get with.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this material is dated.The best thing for newbs is to actually learn to be comfortable in the presence of females in general IMHO-that alone would increase their confidence with females by 90%.The thing is,he can act uniterested in her initially-and it may work,but once the charade is up,he's right where he started with all the BS and insecurities waiting for him and still likely to screw things up.This is 'bad boy' behavior,and though it works on some girls..the ones it does work on tend to have their own issues to begin with (trust me i perfected this method) and it creates more of a co-dependency more so then anything else.She'll want you for the wrong reasons,and she'll only spite you and resent you in the end.You'll have to keep up the act or else once she feels as if she gots you..she'll no longer be interested because she got your approval and validation and no longer need it.The act is tiring-eventually you WILL just want to be genuine if you really do like the girl.It's kinda like when you meet new people, you act kinda cool and standoffish..even if you do like the person,eventually you'll just want to let loose and be 'normal' around them.This act isa two edged sword,because you'll eventually start to actually resent them for it-wanting your attention soo badly and may even start to think that you are actually better then her (more like becoming delusional) IMO, this works -yes but there MUST be sexual tension in the equation ,or else you'll just come off as being some guy that dosen't like her...and she's not gonna care.

put it this way..have you ever met someone that you didn't like or made you feel uncomfortable? male/female dosen't matter.And when that person came around you felt a strong emotional reaction inside of you..whatever it may be,anger,anxiety,fear,resentment..and you felt it and it hit you right in your emotions and it happened out of your control? that is a similar feeling that you are envoking in these girls with this routine.It becomes a vicious cycle and you never know how some people might react.She may be plotting against you the entire time,once she has you-she may try to get back at you and hurt you..females are more intuitive then males and she may cue in on what you are up to ,if a girl knows within a few minutes if she'll sleep with you or not - it'll be plainly obvious what your intentions are once she starts to hang out with you more...

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
The basic idea is right, but those two things are wrong.

You can act nonchalant when she touches you, but not uncomfortable! She can't think you are creeped out by her, that's a rejection, not a challenge!
IDK man, nonchalant may be ok, but I remember plenty of women who have hit on me and liked me and I thought they were straight up ugly, and they knew I wasnt comfortable, but they still kept it up. I dont know, nonchalant would prob work better, but uncomfortable would work too, maybe not as often though. Really forward girls who act like that dont give up so easily even if they know u dont like them, some of them can act like ***** guys sometimes, some nerd goes after a hot chick and she is grossed out but he still likes her, some chicks are just like that nerd.

I havent tried nonchalant though, actually I wouldnt know if I did it unless I really tried. Im sure some chick was prob hitting on me or touching me and I kinda ignored it but I never actually thought about doing it, it was just subconscious (sp?)

white belt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you guys are saying here and although almost ignoring a girl is a useful tool, it alone will not work. Like some guys said above you have to be comfotable with girls in the first place before you can try pulling moves like this.

The problem that I have with behaviour like this is that it is 'supplication' in guise. If you are deliberately changing your behaviour around the girl then there is a good chance that she is going to pick up on it. In essence what you are describing is masculine behaviour but you are faked, moreover it is coming from the wrong place, ie. trying to impress the girl. Instead you should be ignoring the girl not for the sake of the interaction but because either you have better things to do or are in a mood but not in my opinion to impress the girl.

I understand that what I am saying is sort of a catch 22 but I suspect that many of you will get what I am trying to say

Last edited:

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right White belt, its like I was saying before when I was just doing it and not thinking about it, then it made the girls even moreso into me, but the times I actually tried to it didnt seem to work. I think a better title would be "Treat her like every other girl"

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Give her advice on how to find a man. Introduce her to another man. Act uncomfortable when she flirts or touches you. Be hesitant about giving out her your number. And most importantly, avoid eye contact.

Remember: Less is more.
yes, and then she'll think you're a fairy boy and then next you. Brilliant advice!:eek:

casacombo

Reaction score
Here's a great tip for to get attraction for me if ur patient as well it can work wonders:

From the get go show strong interest in the girl if she's confident and likes you she will play along if not then this is where my game starts. First you show interest in her flirt with her, build rapport, talk to her, dance with her, etc. If she becomes hesistant at all of developing something either sexually or relationship wise drop her like a bag of dimes. In other words become distant, cold, and make her wonder what happened.

Next time you see each other be nice but start flirting with other girls I like to go after her best friend no matter how low on the scale she may be, that just shows that you don't have time to wait around for her. Her true feelings will show all you gotta do is make your move and she's yours.

PrinceAli

Reaction score
Good stuff...
a little bit off topic here, but Juan_Man when I saw your sig. I started cracking up
"Every guy masturbates, but niceguys masturbate more."
ahahahaha :D
k, now back on subject

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
casacombo said:
Here's a great tip for to get attraction for me if ur patient as well it can work wonders:

From the get go show strong interest in the girl if she's confident and likes you she will play along if not then this is where my game starts. First you show interest in her flirt with her, build rapport, talk to her, dance with her, etc. If she becomes hesistant at all of developing something either sexually or relationship wise drop her like a bag of dimes. In other words become distant, cold, and make her wonder what happened.

Next time you see each other be nice but start flirting with other girls I like to go after her best friend no matter how low on the scale she may be, that just shows that you don't have time to wait around for her. Her true feelings will show all you gotta do is make your move and she's yours.
wow,hot/cold routine..welcome to 'the oldest trick in the book' :whistle:

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, the thread starter has a really good point... Yesterday I did something like this with my girlfriend.

She was playing the game of hard-to-get and I got tired of it. She would talk to her guy friends more than she would to me, but I don't really care that much, so long as she responds to when we're going out... I was fed up, so at school, instead of hanging out with her, I hung out with my guy friends, and when I leave I usually approach her and say goodbye, but this time I just left without saying anything.

About 2 minutes after I left, she texts me, "Bye Neon!!" and I didn't reply. A couple hours later sends me a text message "Neon neon neon neon neon I'm bored! What are you doing?" to which I also didn't reply. At around 10:00 P.M. she texts me again, "Good night!!" to which I replied with "Good night."

Today at school, she actually made an effort to talk to me and keep a conversation going (normally I have to be the one to put in the effort), and she did her hair the way I like her to do it (normally she just leaves it up in a pony tail). The games she played suddenly stopped. She realised that if she kept up this ****, she could lose me...

Hehe, yeah, treating her like the girl you don't want is a good thing from time to time... Just don't keep it up too long or she'll think you lost interest.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that its ok to be a challenge in the initial stages of meeting a girl. But it should really be toned down as you get to know each other. Being too much of a challenge will just make her think you're uninterested.

IME, when you LJBF a girl that likes you. They only try a couple times to see you, hoping you to make a move. Afterwards if you ignore her advances or dont make a move, then the ball is in your court..which you'll wind up having to call. Even then it's not too late to make a move.

As the others said, this info is outdated...there's more to being a seduction artist than just being a challenge.