Treat Her Like She Smells

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There's a girl who I normally can't resist and who usually pushes me away. But on two occasions she smelled less than pleasant. It might have been perfume I didn't like, or just body odor. Anyhow, on those nights I naturally didn't try to get close to her in any way during the course of the date. Perhaps not coincidentally on those occasions she started confessing her feelings more than ever toward the end of the night, and wanting to be close, and not wanting to leave, and texting the moment she got home.

So I'm thinking, that might be the key. If we just put a tiny bit of poop on the girls we love, they might love us back.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best post i've read in a long time....

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
If we just put a tiny bit of poop on the girls we love, they might love us back.

classic...:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's odd. Psych textbooks will tell you that physical proximity makes people like you more, and it makes sense. Experiments show it.

But I've tried what neil is suggesting when the girl isn't displaying enough interest and oddly enough it seems to work to a degree.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some funny shıt!

Bad breath t'aint no walk in the park either. You go up to a hot chick and when she starts talking it hits you like a Mack garbage truck on a hot summer night. Fückin dıck shrivels up like a raisin, bro. So nawt sexy.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last summer a plate was telling me how great I smelled (cologne) I didn't have the balls to tell her she smelled like ass down there. Never saw her again after that.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if I take a girl out and she smells I just may never call her again. If she can't keep her armpits in check then you know everything else is all busted up. This a stripper or something?