******** translation needed

hddbc11

Reaction score
Hey,first post. What is this girl trying too say about me? Here is what she said "then there is sweet john hes crazy but fun" Is this ******** or something?

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
hddbc11 said:
Hey,first post. What is this girl trying too say about me? Here is what she said "then there is sweet john hes crazy but fun" Is this ******** or something?
Hello sport . . . .

Gamble . . .Ask her , and find out yrself . .:box: No surer way . .

"Crazy but fun" . . .

Tell her you think she's fat but slim . .

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, that line in itself isn't enough to tarnslate without hearing the context she said it in... who was she comparing you too?

The "crazy but fun" gets me... she shoulda said "crazy AND fun." then there'd be no question that she digs you.

Give us some context, man.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't concern yourself with her little line. She's just testing the waters by saying something ambiguous. Go after her like you would if you were sure she liked you. You'll learn to enjoy the potential for being burned, it means you've graduated to someone with a sac.

And judging from the question, you may decide to give up if you meet any resistance. She may feign disinterest initially just to see what you are about, plow through that. Only take a flat-out rejection.

hddbc11

Reaction score
This was in her myspace about me. I left out some of the personal stuff but here's more "then i have a weird friend derek but i love him cause he is my friend. then there is sweet john hes crazy but fun. that is pretty much me well not completely but.......... its a very short and small look at me i love you all! muah phillip <3" philip is her boyfriend but she flirts with me with touches and **** so she might be trying to mind**** me or something.

Last edited:

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
again, shes just testing the water. she likes to feel her feminine power over you by flirting. girls will flirt with you even if they find you unnatractive in order to reaffirm their own value.

all that aside, if phillip is your friend, you won't even think about getting with this girl.

hddbc11

Reaction score
I'm not really a friend of phil but I talk with him sometimes. Should I try too get the lay out of it or next her?

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to learn to guage the situation for yourself. the sooner you make mistakes the better.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No context to mean anything. It sounds positive though.