transitioning

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, first post.

I've been reading DJ and other sites like it for a few months now, and they have really helped me go from a full-blown AFC to a quasi-PUA. However, there's a situation that I don't know how to deal with and I want to make my move soon, and need some advice from you all on how to go about it.

I've got this girl on the end of my line, I just don't know quite how to transition from mild kino to the next step. I know I've got this girl, she laughs at everything I say, the same old bull**** all girls do, but I don't know how to go past this stage, any tips? I can't just straight up ask her out, too AFC-y, so anyone got any tips to ask her out on a date or anything like that? We have quite the rapport, so I just need a smooth way to ask her on a date, thanks all in advance.

Also, this isn't oneitis because I have 3-4 other girls I could pick up on the drop of a dime, so if this doesn't work out, it's no biggie I'm just trying to work on my game and get with a fine chick.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never never never never ask her on a 'date'. Ask her to chill someplace. Make it more public if you feel that things are going only OK, but if she is really feeling you, pick a more private place. Then go from there :D

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright...that makes sense...how should I go about it? something like:

"I am going to go bowling tonight/tomorow/next week with a few friends, wanna come?" and then make some excuse about friends not coming or what? thanks bro.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No!

I give this advice quite regularly :

"You seem pretty cool, you should come down to !place! to hang, hows !thursday! for you?"

If she says no........

"shame, ah well we'll have fun in your honour"