Transition problems

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need help transitioning to a more sexual state when meeting with girls. I am very good at opening sets and chatting them up. I do a pretty good job of keeping things sexually tense. Phone numbers are easy too.

My Problem comes when trying to escalate the sexual mood of things; going in for the kiss, sex, and the like. I am not shy, and I still do pretty well, only because often enough, I can get are girls interest level up high enough that she will bring the more intimate situations up. My issue isn't gettting friended, it is more that instead of hooking up in one or two or even several meetings, it is taking a lot longer, because I don't know how to transition for into a more intimate seen.

I am missing a lot of oppurtunities, though, by failing to escalate the situation myself. Either with one night stands, or I get bored, or someone else comes along. Right know, my game consists of forcing her to make the move by escalating her interest level to one where she is so interested, she feels like she can't wait any longer. Any tips or observations on how to escalate the mood on my own?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just use kino

volkme68 said:
I really need help transitioning to a more sexual state when meeting with girls. I am very good at opening sets and chatting them up. I do a pretty good job of keeping things sexually tense. Phone numbers are easy too.

My Problem comes when trying to escalate the sexual mood of things; going in for the kiss, sex, and the like. I am not shy, and I still do pretty well, only because often enough, I can get are girls interest level up high enough that she will bring the more intimate situations up. My issue isn't gettting friended, it is more that instead of hooking up in one or two or even several meetings, it is taking a lot longer, because I don't know how to transition for into a more intimate seen.

I am missing a lot of oppurtunities, though, by failing to escalate the situation myself. Either with one night stands, or I get bored, or someone else comes along. Right know, my game consists of forcing her to make the move by escalating her interest level to one where she is so interested, she feels like she can't wait any longer. Any tips or observations on how to escalate the mood on my own?
And work my way up...but judge the sit. at all times.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically...

When you start talking to her...use kino.

-shake her hand
-touch her on the shoulder,etc...

-Eventually, when clear interest is shown...kiss, ass grab or whatever...

-Then you can start licking her tits...(and the fun moves on)...

And a good way to use kino is to reward her interest. Lets say you are talking about running a marathon...She says "Good Ambition!" You can smile and kino her...

You are the one to get won over...not her...

Eventually, you can use games to get to become the reward....Basically don't give up sex too easily, but make her accept who you are as a person...if she fails, don't reward her...

SEX IS PREVIEGE, when she earns it, and CANNOT BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a difficult thing to learn especially if you are more articulate and tend to talk a lot. This might seem especially counterintuitive to someone who doesn't have a tremendous amount of experience working the field and closing the deal with attractive women, but an absolutely essential thing to understand when it comes to seduction has to do with the concept that you should always maintain the perception that you are a sexual threat. The more you talk, crack jokes, muse about benign subjects, and generally do everything you can to make a girl comfortable around you, the more you can actually reduce this perception and weaken the sexual energy between both of you.

It's important to demonstrate that you can communicate fluidly, have a sense of humor, and that you can hold a decent conversation without coming across as some sort of brooding creep. BUT, it's also just as important to demonstrate through restraint that you have complete control over yourself, a strong sense of self-confidence, and that you are not a jester.

You are a man and you have a sharp f*cking sword.

Telos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said that familiarity breeds attraction neglected to mention that it does not really do a great job of building sexual attraction. In all honesty, you really don't want a girl to feel completely comfortable around you at all if you are looking to get in her pants. This is especially true during the initial stages of attraction.

A lot of us tend to avoid silence at all costs in fear of appearing awkward and inept, but as you gain more experience you will come to realize that silence is actually an invaluable thing. Key point: You escalate tension through restraint. Girls are not different from men when it comes to feelings of inadequacy, and they will very quickly write off any awkward silence as their own fault as long as you have demonstrated previously in the interaction that you are capable of fluid, dynamic conversation.

Honestly, once you demonstrate all of the above and then isolate, it's just a matter of going in for a kiss. Sometimes it's as easy as just asking them if they want to f*ck. Once the floodgates open it's all a cakewalk from there.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very important point taken here..... vibing is what needed here! once u feel the vibe setting in, u can go on to creating the sexual tension. its nothin but creating the anticipation in the girls mind like "oh this guy likes me but when will he fully submit himself to me" u keep this equation clear and u keep moving in. another thing to remember in taking it to the final level is that she has got to enjoy the whole countdown from there and that is actually created by the comfort and anticipation. see, we guys can actually keep on theorising on this forever, but i wanna chalk out a plan for u here:

opening ----> vibing ----> gaining the trust of the lady (test it through the kino) -----> straight start to show ur interest in her but keeping the anticipation part ------> seduction.......

now, the period of each phase depends on each girl. u gotta understand that and it comes through experience and not by learning by heart some rules of the thumb and game plan charted by a random internet guy. u know it all!

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my problem isn't getting overly comfortable or even kino, its more of a smooth transition from regular kino, a little make out to more than that. I have a tendency to escalate to fast from making out to sex

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
volkme68 said:
Yeah my problem isn't getting overly comfortable or even kino, its more of a smooth transition from regular kino, a little make out to more than that. I have a tendency to escalate to fast from making out to sex
not too fast, just not smooth enough...

volkme68

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that is pretty much it. I am trying to find some techniques to make it a little more natural. I don't really want to rely on routines, but I really need something to get me started. any examples, tips, or routines would be appreciated.