transition nice guys need to pass through

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IMo yeah any fool can luck up and bone a chick or two once you have boned about seven chicks you start to understand how easy getting laid is and start to develop your own system

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a good one! but you have missed out something.
It is between 6 and 7 i think:

He realizes that his current image and behaviour is repulsive to women, and he doesnt even feel good in that old "skin" anymore.
so he conciously or unconciously changes his clothes, his words, his style, his actions, he starts to work out, etc.
This is where his looser-friends start to envy him and try to pull him down, talk sh!t about him. This is where his girl ... friends who have seen him as an innocent little guy start to dislike him. This is where his gf breaks up with him(cause she cant exploit and manipulate him anymore).

So he asks: "WTF? am i wrong?"
He is still not sure in himself at that stage.

Any experiences with that?

realtalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice post dude! You described my life exactly.

I'm at stage 9 and what I've been saying on various forums for the past year is the biggest lesson I've learnt is that 'be yourself' is really the best advice but useless at the beginning.

I now no longer fear being single, I am still in an LTR but I love me for being me.

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between 7 and 8 i'd say. :)

I like Alien's stage 6.5 above, i think that's a good one to add.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan_DeRosco said:
Somewhere between 7 and 8 i'd say. :)

I like Alien's stage 6.5 above, i think that's a good one to add.
It still doesn't say how the guy changes to actually get girls.

From what people are saying it's

Change clothes, words, style, actions and then get lucky.

There needs to be something about that the nice puts himself in new and more social situations. He flirts and asks out girls. Somehow girls begin to respond positively.