transition nice guys need to pass through

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Transition nice guys need to pass through

It comes in a few stages:

First stage: Total ignorance of womans nature - i.e the nice guy, white knight, captain save a ho and the guy who allows himself to be friend-zoned or manipulated.

Second stage: The guy feels a shift in the matrix, just like neo at the start of the movie, he knows something aint right but cant put his finger on it, so he seeks out information. >>>>SOSUAVE.NET<<<<

Third stage: The man learns and absorbs, he reflects on his actions with women in the past and realizes what a total clueless sh!T he has been.

Stage four: He looks further into the squalid side of women, the side he has been denied to view, the slutty side, the bitc* side, the consummerist nature and narccassite side, the self gratification at any cost side. And he starts to look on things on the internet, womens confessions about sha*ing bad boys, round the back of pubs, boasting about it, things of that nature.

Stage Five: The nice guy is being purged, he starts to hate women, all the lies and BS he has been led to swollow by media, but what is this? It is simply his spirit being forged in the fire of truth. He is become more aware of the true nature of women.

Stage six: Still the nice guy remains, remnents of it, he cant believe what he see's, he swears off women, looking on every one of them, as nothing but cheap skanks and ho's, looking for the negative to re-affirm his belief system.

Stage Seven: He becomes aware that he is a little different to his nice guy mates, one day he starts talking to a girl, his nice guy mates are falling all over themselves to get some attention, like lap dogs, he simply thinks loosers, what is her power? He talks to the girl, with no malice, tosses in a bit of pis*( taking, ****y humour, laughts at her, makes fun of her - He finds the girl wants more attention from him, she is actually flirting with him - He realizes that girls are reacting to his A-hole Charm - He practices some-more - he pulls a few girls - has one night stands.

Stage eight- He dates a few girls spins a few plates, he starts to see his mates as guys trapped in a biased system, with them trying with desperation to pull women with nice actions, much like he used to do. He becomes aware of the cannon fodder around him of men being sucked up and spat out by a system, with them still going back for more - never learning the true nature of women.

Stage nine - One of his plates, suprises him - she is actually different, she is a giver (she doesn't do any of the negative things he has learned to be aware of from other women, leaving a trail of destruction in there path with 'gullable guys in stage one' - now his nice guy is gone, instead he is more 'himself', the words 'be yourself' are understood at this stage, he has hidden confidence and game - The girl is obsessed with him -

Stage ninev2 - He becomes confident in himself, knows that being single is a pleasure, he is cracking the hidden code.

my thought on stage 10

Stage Ten......."Fill in the blank afc no more dj he is and writes his on story

cant take credit for this this goes to my fellow dj jonwon , i wrote stage 10

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting read.

I'm definitely at Stage Five:
The nice guy is being purged, he starts to hate women, all the lies and BS he has been led to swallow by media, but what is this? It is simply his spirit being forged in the fire of truth. He is become more aware of the true nature of women.
Is there a point to Stage Six and can it be bypassed? I have no interest in swearing off women.

There seems to be a stage missing before seven. How does one go from hating women to pulling them?

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Just Left Stage 7 A Couple Of Days Ago Lol During This Step I Stayed Away From Sosuave.net I Dont Know Y I Guess I Need To Download Eveything Learned On Here For Me It Just Took Some Time Like 8 Months To Digest Everything That I Know From Past To Present About Women And I Talked To Females N Between This Period But They Sensed It And So Did I That I Was Not All The Way There In Hanging Out With Them. Like I Wanted To Have Sex With Them But It Really Didn't Matter To Me And Thats The Attitude I Have With Still To This Day Now Im Back On Sosuave With A Different Mindset About Women In General Im One Of The Funniest Guys Youll Ever Meet I Just Have A Different Outlook On Women And Life Now

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Have Been On Sosuave Longer Than My Join Date Since 2006ish

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dubh said:
I Just Left Stage 7 A Couple Of Days Ago Lol During This Step I Stayed Away From Sosuave.net I Dont Know Y I Guess I Need To Download Eveything Learned On Here For Me It Just Took Some Time Like 8 Months To Digest Everything That I Know From Past To Present About Women And I Talked To Females N Between This Period But They Sensed It And So Did I That I Was Not All The Way There In Hanging Out With Them. Like I Wanted To Have Sex With Them But It Really Didn't Matter To Me And Thats The Attitude I Have With Still To This Day Now Im Back On Sosuave With A Different Mindset About Women In General Im One Of The Funniest Guys Youll Ever Meet I Just Have A Different Outlook On Women And Life Now

Why are you spelling everything with a capital letter? You didn't do that in your first post.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid post. Unfortunately most men (99.9% of men) will probably not make it past the first few stages.
Maxtro said:
Interesting read.

I'm definitely at Stage Five:
How can you be a stage five when in one of the last threads you posted in you said you didn't even know women wanted sex?

You are a liar and a troll.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude stop trying to troll me, you're being annoying.
------------

Does anybody know how the transition from 5 & 6 is made to reach seven?

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm filing this post under "Nice guydom"! And of course, I must award rep to you Dubh! Duh!

Anyways, These stages are the truth. And most guys are out there trying to find some hidden "Stage Select Code" as opposed to just going through trial and error. Go step by step, because it's highly unlikely you'll be able to skip stages.

A Non-Juan doesn't evolve into a Don-Juan overnight. He gains experience points and currency and raises his levels properly! Just like in Super Mario RPG, Pokemon, Final Fantasy, or nearly any other RPG.

Case closed. Raise your levels. Try another day if things don't go your way.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is all quite accurate, though the backlash against women isn't really necessary. I skipped that part completely, I've always loved women and too much of my life is spent enjoying them. I really pity the guys on this board who hate them, they just don't understand them.

For me I skipped most of those steps. Though I hate to admit it, I think the one thing that changed me the most was when reading The Game, Style makes a point about how women love to be seduced and how really they want sex just as much as guys. Understanding that made a massive difference to me when I went out, as I was immediately talking to women with a mindset of "I know you want me too". Before that I'd go to clubs and feel super awkward trying to dance with or talk to girls as it felt like I was bothering them. Fixing that changed everything.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend once told me... You'll know you are at the highest level when you are able to meet a girl, do anything you want with her, then the next day pretend that nothing happened.

It sounds pretty bad but if you are able to control your emotions 100% percent of the time, I don't see any higher level than this.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage six: Still the nice guy remains, remnents of it, he cant believe what he see's, he swears off women, looking on every one of them, as nothing but cheap skanks and ho's, looking for the negative to re-affirm his belief system.
I'm in between these two stages.

Stage Seven: He becomes aware that he is a little different to his nice guy mates, one day he starts talking to a girl, his nice guy mates are falling all over themselves to get some attention, like lap dogs, he simply thinks loosers, what is her power? He talks to the girl, with no malice, tosses in a bit of pis*( taking, ****y humour, laughts at her, makes fun of her - He finds the girl wants more attention from him, she is actually flirting with him - He realizes that girls are reacting to his A-hole Charm - He practices some-more - he pulls a few girls - has one night stands.

I'm really starting to get the big picture now...but I'm def still a work in progress...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
I'm in between these two stages.
I really think that there is an actual stage between six and seven.

Going from hating women, to sleeping with them is a HUGE jump.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post, stage 9v2 for me. Have a few womeen that want to hand cuff me but eff that homie being single is great when your surrounded by the right type of women.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I really think that there is an actual stage between six and seven.

Going from hating women, to sleeping with them is a HUGE jump.
You don't get it, At stage seven he realizes the change and lucks up on some easy lays. At stage 8 is where he is spinning plates like a player. :cool:

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage 10:

Realizes most PU gurus are relatively clueless, bitter men suffering from a childhood gone wrong and in far worse shape than he ever was lol Begins to act normal and realizes it's normal to be able to sleep with/date/marry hot chicks and stops ranting and raving about PU crap and being obsessed with it. Worries about career development, hobbies, etc. since he doesn't have the scarcity worries regarding women anymore. Perhaps gets a bit too lazy at times and has to wake up and give his LTR some more attention and make sure he isn't getting stuck in a rut with being too comfortable. Realizes what he wants in women and selects them not as some kind of gimmic but because he doesn't have the time or energy for anything but the chicks best suited to his needs/wants

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
You don't get it, At stage seven he realizes the change and lucks up on some easy lays. At stage 8 is where he is spinning plates like a player. :cool:
So stage 7 is, get lucky.

That's it?

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage six here. I want them to beg, cry and die at my feet on my command right now. I'm bitter.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm. Stage 8 was me last year. But this year I decided to focus on my career and finances. I'm not bitter, I don't hate women. They just aren't that important right now.