Trading journal

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Open and closed : Long the CRM 400 Leaps -> 100% profit (bought at $2, sold at $4)

IMG_3093.jpeg IMG_3092.jpeg

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The better buy would have been on the mitigation of the bullish order block on that long wick before it got to the trendline.

SMC concepts are far better than retail trendlines and support/resistance IMO

Then again, not sure when you looked at the chart so that might have happened prior to it being in your radar

Either way, nice trade!

Last edited:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better buy would have been on the mitigation of the bullish order block on that long wick before it got to the trendline.

SMC concepts are far better than retail trendlines and support/resistance IMO

Then again, not sure when you looked at the chart so that might have happened prior to it being in your radar

Either way, nice trade!
That Tesla chart is zoom out level illustrative I did not trade the monthly, I was more interested in the weekly and daily setup and it’s finally in motion which is what counts. I am not trying to buy a bottom, I’d have been sitting there for a three month period waiting for this to take off. Trying that strategy got me destroyed twice in TLT, which I did twice against my better judgement and I won’t do it again. I will sit there and hold it for a few weeks if needed or longer. Either way the stock is finally moving, which is what matters. Compounding well requires money in motion. The salesforce trade I would have held longer but it did what it did and it traded right into its 200 day average and it doesn’t look good like this one does. Can’t argue with an easy double so it was time to move along.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That Tesla chart is zoom out level illustrative I did not trade the monthly, I was more interested in the weekly and daily setup and it’s finally in motion which is what counts. I am not trying to buy a bottom, I’d have been sitting there for a three month period waiting for this to take off. Trying that strategy got me destroyed twice in TLT, which I did twice against my better judgement and I won’t do it again. I will sit there and hold it for a few weeks if needed or longer. Either way the stock is finally moving, which is what matters. Compounding well requires money in motion. The salesforce trade I would have held longer but it did what it did and it traded right into its 200 day average and it doesn’t look good like this one does. Can’t argue with an easy double so it was time to move along.
Gotcha...fair enough. I typically am intraday with futures so my bias is usually based on the D chart but moreso the 4H and the 15 minute chart showing a change of character from a supply/demand zone.

Then buy/sell when it drives back into that zone since the institutions/hedge funds tipped their hand on where they want to take price.

Forex I will hold a little longer at times, sometimes a day or two, but I prefer getting in and out relatively quick.

I'm assuming you are more of a swing/long term trader?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha...fair enough. I typically am intraday with futures so my bias is usually based on the D chart but moreso the 4H and the 15 minute chart showing a change of character from a supply/demand zone.

Then buy/sell when it drives back into that zone since the institutions/hedge funds tipped their hand on where they want to take price.

Forex I will hold a little longer at times, sometimes a day or two, but I prefer getting in and out relatively quick.

I'm assuming you are more of a swing/long term trader?
Yes I am and I have a lot of experience covering and speaking with those hedgies and I can show you that the easiest way to understand and see what those guys are doing is actually to look at Mark Minervini and his process. You will see those names on tv or see the holders disclose weeks after you get in and realize they were moving it around. VRT was bought by Coutue about mid 2023, I started buying it Sep 23, it was 20’s when they did, I got in late 30’s, which I really should not have and now it’s 90 and they’re using the trade on their presentation deck for their new fund. Coutue is a Tiger Cub. For clarity I am not employing that strategy on either of these trades.

Last edited: