Toyboys

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about toyboys.... Relationships like this are getting pretty common now...

http://www.gambianow.com/news/General/Gambia_Gran_lives_with_Gambian_toyboy.html

My buddy's granddad just came back from Thailand with a smoking hot "wife", i don't know if he may require my help in servicing her but I won't mind assisting him...:)

Do you guys think this arrangement is;
Lucky guy?
Lucky lady?
None of the above?

ViciousDADogg

Don Juan
Reaction score
You going to service that 75 year old? Or the black guy?

The guy wants to escape Africa, get a new life else wear. He wants a future for him, thus he don't mind sticking a 75 year old. It's no different than a gold digger marying a guy for his money.

I've been in a situation sort of like that. You with hold Money and things go south, she shows her teeth quick.

I also know a chick, 20ties, married to a guy for this same reason. Green card or whatever. The chick is obviously is not into the guy. But the guy thinks he has future with her. You know that will end sh1tty.

It's pretty much as depicted in prison break. It don't get better. If you lucky the girl (or the guy) is hot. But almost always they after money, either what you pay them, or the 50 50 thing.

None of the above. Waste of that little bit of life time, that's all.

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ViciousDADogg said:
You going to service that 75 year old? Or the black.
:crackup: you're really funny dude... I was kidding about helping the granddad with the Asian girl in my neighborhood!

Yeah, I guess the guy is just using the old woman as a ticket to better life! What makes me wonder is the woman saying that her reputation is tarnished....

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What?! You're gonna double stuff a b.itch with your grandpa? On one hand thats weird, but on the other hand, thats not only hilarious, but also the stuff legends are made of. I can see it now, on a episode of NEXT, when you get off the bus and they show 3 facts about you...

1. blah blah
2. blah blah
3. Ran train on his Grandpa's girlfriend.