Tough situation with a friend

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't about girls, but a friend. I know it's off-topic but you guys give a lot of great advice. He's a pretty close friend who I've known for about 13 years, we did everything together. But now that he's met some new people from work, he mostly chills out with them the last few years. Never calls, yet when I see him he says there's no problem. What's going on? I hang out with the people he does, but rarely him. It kinda pisses me off. and he lives on the same block as me, lol.

How would you guys handle this?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look people change all the time.

The same friend that was there 13 years ago is not the same guy you see before you.

If he chooses not to invite you then fvck him. Go find some people who you share interest with and hang around them, but don't hold it against him if he feels that he outgrow you.

spaceman2001

Banned
Reaction score
Well there was an issue where I accused his girlfriend of taking some stuff from my house, which was a pretty big deal in our social group. He says there's no problem, but I wonder if that's it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spaceman2001 said:
Well there was an issue where I accused his girlfriend of taking some stuff from my house, which was a pretty big deal in our social group. He says there's no problem, but I wonder if that's it.
You never go directly to a friend's girl and accuse her, she is his extension and you don't need to deal with her directly. You needed to talk to him first about it and see how he would have reacted and how he would have handled this. If he did nothing or supported his girl even though you were right, then fvck him and his girl. Go find some other friends and get out of social groups that don't respect you.

DJD