Tough position... want opinions

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is the situation. I think I know what you're gonna say, but this is the situation I'm in.

There's a girl in my class. Probably about an hb8.5. Total hottie, totally fancied me for AGES. She's been in Jamaica for a couple of weeks and even though I've known her since like forth grade we haven't talked in about a year.
But, before that year started, things were pretty hot. She'd come into school about half an hour early and we'd always be totally alone for about 25 minutes. As you can imagine things got pretty intimate (about as intimate as you would get when you're 14 years old and in your class room that in less than ten minutes would be swarming with school children). But she only came in early cause her mum had this temporary job and she stopped coming in early about a year ago. Hadn't spoken to her since until about a couple of weeks ago.
She's in Jamaica; about nine o'clock pm there and 1am here; and i out of nowhere start up an msn convo. She starts talkin and next thing I know, we're talking about the size of her tits. I've talked to her about three times since then and every time our convos hav been filled with sexual talk.
So she just got back from Jamaica and so, if I wanted to, I could ask her out, and she'll almost certainly say yes. Cause this girl is a total hottie, and if I take her out we both know exactly where it will lead. And that's never been a bad thing in my book.
The only problem is that she's a total slut. And I say that with all due respect. She's slept with about half a dozen guys in the last year (bare in mind she is 15 so that is a fair amount). All her "friends" hate her, some of which are my friends, so there's no way this can turn into any long term thing.

So basically, I need a opinions here. If you were in my position, would you do it?

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, why not? Who cares what other ppl think? It would be good experience.

duckbutt

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah definetly! but just make sure to wear a condom since shes been around the block

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, she slept with six guys in a year and she's 15?

I'm not going to call her a slut or anything but that's a lot for that age.

PuroDeAgave

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think shes looking for anything longterm , I think she just wants to lay you. So go for it .

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Three phrases:

double wrap it, video tape, put it in the azz

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
PuroDeAgave said:
I dont think shes looking for anything longterm , I think she just wants to lay you. So go for it .
yes,exactly what I was thinking.

MissionX

Don Juan
Reaction score
GO for it, you never know what will happen, if she likes you for you, then it will last longer,

Been around the block at 15 :| that's young, well I shouldn't talk haha I've been errr how can I say this.... I been around the block, X 150 times :| Haha

Kind of embarrasing that I am a man*****.... thats a nickname but w/e.

Go for it man. You've got nothing to lose, make sure you double wrap, and stick it in the azz just for me lol

DJ Axton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer people are a lot more sexually aware nowadays. I hav people approachin me all the time askin 4 sex pointers. im like wtf how do u no so much about my sex life. I'm like the youngest in my class, too.

Well thanks 4 the advice. she wants a lay, ill giv her a lay. the only problem was that all my friends hate her but no1 has 2 no, rite?

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
who gives a damn if they do eh?;)

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, most likely she will give you some, but just think about how many other guys she has screwed. this is up to you. But I would move on I wouldnt want to be with her then.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, so how many STD-infested rent-a-dreads did she fvck in her Jamaican sex tour?

Not to mention all the locals at your school?

6 guys/yr at 15? Let's call a duck a duck here...

If you do her, just pray she don't have herpes or HPV! :woo:

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
reading this thread has made me wonder...would you take the risk of getting Aids/HIV and dieing young, for getting the chance to ride the village bicycle?

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
noodle said:
reading this thread has made me wonder...would you take the risk of getting Aids/HIV and dieing young, for getting the chance to ride the village bicycle?
shes 15, its more of a tricycle okay. :)