Touching

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we can judge a chicks IL on whether or not she touches you. I think I read somewhere that if she touches you at all her IL is somewhere above 50 already. Could someone elaborate on this issue?? Im curious cuz Im trying to judge ILs on different chicks im DJing. Thanks!!

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a wicked post on this yesterday but my computer froze just before i clicked 'submit'. Heres the cut down version.

1)Touch her now and then playfully and judge her response.
2)Dont touch her on the tits or ass or pu$$y since it shows you have no control
3)Never ask her to if its alright to touch her, just do it and make it seem like its second nature
4)Use the push-pull technique where u touch her gently for a while then back off. If she dosnt reciprcate then she is either very shy or not interested. If she is not interested she may become slightly interested because your ignoring her.
5) Dont give up if she is not receptive but know when to cut your losses
6) Touch her on the shoulder when she makes you laugh, leave your hand on the small of her back and try to talk as close to her ear as possible (if in a club)
7)Body language says it all, you will know when its a good time to initate kino.
8) Had some much better points but i cant remember them, this should be enough to get the idea

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Touching is just ONE way to gauge a chicks IL..I dont think I understand your question..

If she touches you at all..thats a good sign..and work with what you have..forget about IL for a minute..or think of Touching as HIGH

WHy the hell do you want to know for CERTAIN her interest level?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Oji

Reaction score
Touching doesn't always guarantee an IL of any height.

I mean a girl can touch you softly and romantically if she wants to start up something, but she can also touch you like she just wants to screw you, no relationship afterwords.

At least thats how I feel and have had in past experiences.

Oji

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm touching a guy it's for a reason. It's not a subconscious act, it's a totally conscious, "hey I'm interested in you, can't you tell?" type of thing. Oji has a point though, there are different kinds of touches... you can pretty much tell the difference between a romantic touch and a sexy touch. If the girl knows what she's doing, then you will know the difference. I know this site is mostly about working your "game" on girls, but you have to remember that we have our game too. :cool: