Touching

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this girl I work with. She said she is not attracted to me. But then she told me she thinks I am hot. She thinks attractive means looks. She said she isn't interested in me romantically. Then she said she likes me for who I am. Is said "why do you touch me?" She touches me a lot. But she says she touches me by accident. She said she is interested in me. I don't know what to believe. Maybe she is lying I believe she is although I don't know. Does she have any sexual interest in me at all?

Reaction score
This girl is bad news stay away from her at all cost, and when she does talk to you act like you could careless about her. She is bad because she will play with you like a rubber band, pulling you one way, then the other, untill you are a so ****ed up that you dont come back to that perfect circle. She'll warp, burn you, and eventually snap you. Bottom line, avoid her like the plague.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points.

She seems pointless. What does it normally mean though when she says "I like you for who you are."

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I quit work?

I work at Cinnabon. This one girl manager, we used to flirt. She told me how everybody in the store loves me. That was 5 months ago. I came to believe this still held effect.

I recentely I found out that this is no longer true. Employees have moved on. I just thought they all found me attractive.

However, I am tired of all of them touching me. I said I don't want anybody to touch me, unless they like me for who I am. I can't really call it sexual harrassment because they claim they can't control it. I want to quit. I still think some of the people still l love me but, I am not sure. I used to enjoy them touching me until the truth was revealed. I eventually found out that the girls were just touching me on accident.

Appearently, it hasn't worked. What should I do?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL.

I wish I could find a way to call it sexual harrassment. But, I don't know how. They claim, they can't control touching me on the, ass. The manager says she touches this other manager on the ass all the time, but the other manager says she hasn't? What is going on?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, any touching from the opposite sex is sexual harassment if you say it is.
google it and see.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell them to stop before you file a sexual harassment charge, because it usually works.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Care if I be a little blunt?

Stop being a little ***** about it. lol Seriously, why do you care if she's touching you? Unless she's grabbing your unit, what's the big deal?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I no longer find them sexually attractive.

They touch me on the ass. That is sexual harrassment. If they don't really like me for who I am then why like them? I don't find it sexually appealing at all. It is a complete turn off. Sure some of them are hot. It doesn't matter, if they can claim they like me for who I am all they want, but I don't buy it. Thanks for the advice though. They are playing mind games. As it said to pull my rubber band.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think this is stupid.

Then maybe I should quit. If they don't want me around then maybe I shouldn't be around.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those girls that, does "like" you. She's just saying she doesn't to hide her feelings. If you do get with her any bad news in that relationship will be YOUR FAULT. Trust me even if she gets crazy it will be all you fault.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
I work at Cinnabon. This one girl manager, we used to flirt. She told me how everybody in the store loves me. That was 5 months ago. I came to believe this still held effect.

I recentely I found out that this is no longer true. Employees have moved on. I just thought they all found me attractive.

However, I am tired of all of them touching me. I said I don't want anybody to touch me, unless they like me for who I am. I can't really call it sexual harrassment because they claim they can't control it. I want to quit. I still think some of the people still l love me but, I am not sure. I used to enjoy them touching me until the truth was revealed. I eventually found out that the girls were just touching me on accident.

Appearently, it hasn't worked. What should I do?
Um...why do you care whether or not these people love you or not? Man you're there to work and make money. Dont **** up your cash flow over some skanks that like to play games.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol you don't make much of a cash flow working at freaking cinnabon.

And seriously, just tell these chicks to knock if off in the most serious tone of voice you can. You can't seriously be this much of a puss...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question

How do you know that this girl actually does like me? Could working in a close environment be a variable?.

Serialized tell them to knock it of? Like telling them to quit playing mindgames.

Blackjackal, See I don't particularily care if they do or don't like me. It's just the mind games that piss me off.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
How do you know that this girl actually does like me?

Serialized tell them to knock it of? Like telling them to quit playing mindgames. See I don't particularily care if they do or don't like me. It's just the mind games that piss me off.
It's pissin you off cause you're takin it seriously. If you dont like then tell them to stop. Or ask'em if they wanna fukk or not? In a serious tone of course.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

I will just have to find out if they are sexually interested in me. If not then tell them to stop playing mind games. These mind games are quite childish.