Touching a girl a lot...

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you touch a girl a lot, and she smiles, is it okay to touch her on her privates?

zapras

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. It's all about what you feel like at the time. If you feel like you woulnt get slapped when you reach out. then do it!

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of

When I touch a girl on the the ass on the dance floor and she smiles...I also think it would be okay to kiss her next?

Also previous, if I touched her a lot, wanted to fvck her and touch her on her privates, kiss her, try to take off her clothes next?

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
u been here 16 months and you ask THIS bullshyt?

your whole attitude is just creepy = good luck in jail

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which part is the part(I am just working on speed seduction?)

that will get me thrown in jail?

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
that will get me thrown in jail?

why do you sound so clueless?? youve posted threads like this for over a year, i dont get how a human with a functioning brain can not even know such basic things......i mean, WOW

no saving you

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
touching girls should be spontanous and random or else it will seem creepy. You asking for opinion about this is not the way you should go about it.

the minute you meet an attractive girl you need to touch her and often to make her think you are a guy that isn't a creep, but is just naturally affectionate which is why you touch people. Shake her hand, put your hand on her arm, shoulder. You need to touch from the start to let her know that this is how you naturally are. If you don't do it when you first meet cause you're a wuss then when you do start doing it you will seem like a creep and send alarm bells off in her head thinking "why is he touching me now."

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do what your gut tells you and go with the flow