Touches her best friend too much??

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl i feel very attracted to, and she's attracted to me as well. We both know we like eachother. There's one thing that kinda bothers me though. She has this male best friend she has known for 3 years, and i just knew her since Chrismas, which is half year ago.

She touches him and let him touches her way too much. Sometimes her best friend puts his hand on her lower arms, and she wouldn't care. In movies the male friend, being shorter and smaller than she is, would put his head on her shoulder and she would put her head on top of his head. Sometimes their legs are touching, and there's this one time that her chest is literally touching her best friend's leg. But she doesn't seem to care or mind.

I know she trusts him a lot, and she doesn't actually mean anything with these contacts, but i seriously do not trust her friend. I see through her best friend and know from some of their friends that this male friend is very horny. He probably sexually enjoys all these contact with his "best friend". I told her about it, and she takes it with a bit of skeptism. But the contacts haven't decreased.

What should i do??

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend, sit back and enjoy the show!

But what do you want from her, who is she to you, and why should you care?

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We both like eachohter, and we care about eachother. The attraction is there, but we are still not officially bf gf

I don't want her to be touched like that, especially by a honry guy she trusts as a best friend.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
So what? Unless you are official, she has every right to do that.
true words have never been spoken. If it pisses you off so much, get back in there and use your game. Glare at that mofo too if he's nearby. Whoever said competition wouldnt be ugly?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try to hook the two up, and see what happens:)

and then grab the balls and find another

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hook them two up? Nah she will never fall for him in the bf gf way, he's a lot shorter than she is, weaker, he's a bit feminine and he's even a bit ugly.

Competition? Can't really make him hate me, he will get in the way of me and her dating in the future. She just trusts him too much, he may spread false lies about me, or keep on occupying her and not let me have time to hang out with her etc. He can be very nasty using cunning but sinister methods.

I don't have a problem that she treats him as her absolute best friend, but i do have a problem when they are touching too much.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't do much about this, just ignore him. If you complain to her about it, she will get the idea that you are clingy and overprotective. 2 HUGE turnoffs.

DemonXIII

Don Juan
Reaction score

Get your self a female "best friend" and let her rub and touch you all the time and see how she likes it...haha
:D

Don't worry about it too much if it ain't offical, she has all the rights to do whatever she wants...

go and pimp other girls don't just stick to one...

Aengus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems a bit odd that your even worried about it -- its easy to get fixated on a individual woman, but in the end, there is always a better one out there (unless she's absolutely amazing "the one", if that exists)

Every one feels like "the one" when you're with them--- but odds are, they're not. Your a young guy -- there will be many other women -- don't get too hung up on her. If your turning into this cool dude who can confidently charm her or any other girl --- well, your chances will be a hell of a lot better with her, and if it doesn't work out- there's always another arund the corner.

Her friend might not like it, but so what--- maybe he's gay, maybe he's actually a nice guy who's into her but doesn't know how to take it further -- sexual jelousy is going to make it hard for you to see anything positive in him anyway

Good luck. :woo:

Aengus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just noticed that I can't spell --- crap.

Me lose brain :crackup: hahahah--- why I laugh? :confused:

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
competiton man, and obviously they have closer feelings than just "best friends" cuz i know i have a really good friend that's a girl and th eonly reason i would touch her is to smack her upside the head :p