TOTAL AFC out does me mr.Confidence

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this has got me soooo pissed it's hard to hide my utter disgust everytime it get's mentioned.

Ok i'm not afraid to admit i'm a virgin at 22 (Yeah i suck i know) but me and my bro been going down town for years and he has like 0 confidence....and i mean 0!!!!

He dance like a swaying tree,where i am totally the opposit...where i have too much confidence i make everyone look small in terms of confidence.

I'm the first to

- Looks people straight in the eyes without breaking EC
- Goes onto the dancefloor early and dance good
- about a 8-9 in looks
- not afraid to dance with girls or talk to them (I don't approach)
- always smiling and dress really good

Now my bro is the opposit to those in everyway and has very very very little confidence and hesitates with everything.

YET HE GOT A ONE NIGHT STAND BEFORE ME,yeah i sound childish...but i have outdone my bro in everyway possible and do get girls...

maybe i shouldn't be soo hard on myself...but it bugs me that at 22 i'm a virgin...yet i have every skill the bible teaches......BUT approahc...

yet i get nowhere....i only get a dance and grope and that's my lot.

Am i doing something wrong ya think?!!

Plus i am being stalked by a midget who has her head to the sides :(((((((

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tackling this problem in the strangest of ways....i just walk past girls now and say "HI" or "hey there sweet thing" or "Hey sugar"

Sometimes i get somewhere sometimes i don't....i approached when i was on holiday but can't do it at home :(

but my bro never approached this girl and got a one night stand still.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You make it sound like you and your brother are polar opposites. I'm willing to bet you're just a tad less of a dork than he is. I mean, you're 22, a virgin, and you're calling your brother an AFC when he's getting some?

Here's what you should do: If you have a friend or two that actually have game, ask THEM what you're doing wrong. Ask them to be totally honest with you about everything from your look to your personality.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
listen man, obviously if you are still having fear of approaching, you are NOT mr confidence. any confidence you think you have is very fake, and girls can see right through it.

as for your brother, who knows? maybe he approached a total ho, maybe the girl thought he was cute, maybe she saw something you can't see. either way, stop competing with your bro and focus on yourself.

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is my confidence is far from fake....it's not a confidence thing to approach girls...it's just there isn't much op to approach in clubs as most go in groups.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT
Thing is my confidence is far from fake....it's not a confidence thing to approach girls...it's just there isn't much op to approach in clubs as most go in groups.
now we're getting somewhere. you have a problem with your location. the way i see it, you have 2 solutions. either start bringing friends/wings with you and approach groups of girls together, or change locations.

clubs are NOT the only place you can pick up in man. there are beautiful women everywhere. streets, bus stops, grocery stores, malls, banks, public swimming pools, dentist offices, alcoholics anonymous, beaches, your classes (if you're still in college), parties, etc.

if you see a beautiful girl, go up and talk to her man,. get rid of this approach phobia ASAP because it's holding you back.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LoveBOT
Your entire view of the club scene is severely flawed.

Believe it or not, two people usually won't end up just randomly having sex with each other! This means that when people hook up, it's because either the guy or the girl decided to make a move and start talking to the other.

Now you admit that you don't approach, yet seem confused that you're not getting any action. This clearly indicates that you're expecting the girl to approach you.

Well, here's the big revelation: girls in general rarely approach guys, and truly hot girls (HB8+) almost NEVER approach guys. There are a variety of reasons why this is the case, but I won't bother to explain, so you may as well just accept it as fact.

So in summary, start approaching girls because thats the only way your situation is going to improve.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Clubs suck. I just went lastnight as my mates dragged me out for a "going away" thing. I said yes cos 1) It was for me and 2) I needed to remind myself of how bad clubs are.

As for picking up on holidays, yeah, I "think" it's easier to approach HB7+ cos you can start off with things like "Where is such and such." "Can you show me?"

I can't wait to flex my skillz.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we're missing an important question......how exactly did your brother get with this girl? And was she hot?

BTW, I think you should treat that midget like any other girl.

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
True.. could be your first lay. I'ld take her if you don't. Is she a tall midget or a short one?

Be happy for your bro tho. Luck will come and go.