Toss salad?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
Nothing better than indulging in some mutal anal rimming with a fine arsed lady:yes:
your assuming your gona get to ream some azz afterwards (at least I hope you wouldn't stick your tung inthere)

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
your assuming your gona get to ream some azz afterwards (at least I hope you wouldn't stick your tung inthere)
I don't understand:confused:

Anal Rimming is the act of eating a woman's arse not sticking your c0ck in there.....it's done for the simple fact that it's a turn on for both concerned,not as a bargaining tool ie:I'll eat your arse baby if you let me stick my c0ck in there.
If I PIITA afterwards then that's cool...if not,np.

As far as sticking my tongue in there,I don't know what kind of women you've been in the sack with but all the females that have shared my bed have all had arseholes far too tight to stick something a soft as a tongue in there.
Even on the odd occasion that I have gone where no tongue has gone before and gotten a taste of the funky stuff,it's all good.....yes there are a few nasty diseases you can pick up from crap but I'm very picky about the women I lay and with impeccable hygiene from all concerned and regular STD tests I've never had a problem.

That's not to say that it's a good idea to lick the arse of some skank you picked up in 30mins at the local meat market though:down:

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
I don't understand:confused:

Anal Rimming is the act of eating a woman's arse not sticking your c0ck in there.....
sorry i missunderstood (yes i'm man enough to admit it)

Rimming & Reaming are two different words:D (yes english is my second lagnuage.) no need to bite my head off here.

if you replaced the two words, you endup with a puirty nasty thought.

but any way
i supose it's personal preference. I personally wouldn't do it (it just don't turn me on, and it's gross.)

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rimming & Reaming are two different words:D (yes english is my second lagnuage.) no need to bite my head off here.
I didn't...just explaining my POV:)

but any way
i supose it's personal preference.
Yup...be a dull world if we were all the same:yawn:

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but its kinky and im going to do it. If I dont like it i wont do it again but atleast I can say Ive tried.

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
alot of guys do this to girls, the ass hole is so close to the ***** its hard not to lick, i mean their ass is straight in your ass, and your eating their puss, and ur the ass hole is RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, so you lick it. I dont care...

I did it to every girl ive hooked up with and never was it a nasty experience. They were all clean down there.. GIRLS are CLEANER then guys!! its hot i think, the girl definately likes it, stick 2 fingers in the puss, and lick her ass and shes loving it.

ur not supposed to stick ur tongue actually inside the ass hole, but only lick the outside of her ass.

I love doing it to HOT CHIX with really nice asses.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are insane.

I don't even put my fingers near a girls vage, let alone putting my tounge near her @ss..

poo and wee come from those places.

if a girl has washed her hands, she may jack me off, so long as I have a condom on.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AT LEAST MAKE HER GET AN ENEMA.

Oh my GOD that is disgusting!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You havnt lived till you've had a prostate orgasm.

I was having sex with a chick when she slipped a finger or two in there. Little Cent just went :eek:

It was magnificent.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
You havnt lived till you've had a prostate orgasm.

I was having sex with a chick when she slipped a finger or two in there. Little Cent just went :eek:

It was magnificent.
lol, but this is disgusting.:eek: :crackup:

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I've seen some asses that I would definitely like to lick, I'd almost drink their bath water!:D

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE

if a girl has washed her hands, she may jack me off, so long as I have a condom on.
lol, u sound germaphobic.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Gayest statement of 2005!
My vote for 2005 goes to this guy:
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
you guys are insane.
I don't even put my fingers near a girls vage, let alone putting my tounge near her @ss..
And then we move on to this fvckstick telling us only "chumps" lick a b!tches ass :confused: lol this thread just gets better and better.
Originally posted by Create Reality
Wow this site IS turning chump. Having the bravery to eat a girls asshole does not make you any more of anything except a servant of woman who eats their shit with a smile on your face and says to himself "I'm such a pimp!!!".

Respectless.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16903&highlight=monopoly+respect

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you can look at this post and tell who is sexually experienced and who isn't

The same guys who gross out when the subject of eating ***** comes up.

Do you do it with every girl you are with? Hell no.. but i've done it before.. actually pretty good like the previous poster said, if it's clean.

Do that at the same time and have a viabrator on her **** at the same time, she'll love it.

One day, while I was baning this stripper, she told me she wanted to try something new... So first, she flips me over and just starts going at at... Caught me by suprise but hey..

But that's not the half of it.. so she goes to my bathroom and grabs some r u bbing alchol and my fan from my closet.. So she starts licking my balls and after like 5 mintues of that, puts rubbing alchol on my nuts and puts the fan on them... I damn near ****ted on myself.

The best sex is when you try new exciting ****... after a while you get tired of just "getting on top" or "having a girl ride you"..

One day I made this married chick I was seeing give me a Blow Job, in broad daylight, on my apartment balcony when I was staying in a apartment.. and my balcony was facing inwards towards the rest of the apartments.. She loved it

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idd rather be a fvckstick then a sh!t eater.

This is (.)(.)s favorite line in bed...

"You had corn flakes for breakfast, didn't you babe?"

SMILE! :D