Toronto Social Network

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're from Toronto, get your ass down there IMMEDIATELY! Toronto Social Network (formerly Toronto Lair) is a group of seductionists from Toronto and surrounding areas. We meet every two weeks to discuss theory and sarge together very often (both daytime and nighttime). It's also the BEST place to find find wingmen (or just friends with similar interests), bar none.

Few things to keep in mind though. This is an EXCLUSIVE club, meaning that being a member if a PRIVILEDGE, not a right. And priviledges must be earned. No, we're not looking for donations. :D But we want you to show up and meet us before giving you a full membership. You'll get a temporary membership for the time being, and five weeks to come out to a meeting, at which point you'll be granted a full one. To sum it up:

- only people who are in toronto or often visit toronto
- only people who actually come out; no keyboard jockeys
- only people who genuinely want to improve themselves

when filling out the registration form, put 'mister corporate' in under 'referrer'

http://www.torontosocial.net

Last edited:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
p.s. put 'max' under referrer instead. nickname change

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit: I went through the site a bit more carefully and it sounds fairly interesting. How many people actually show up? Is it only Sunday's you guys go out on?

Take Care.

Last edited:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gary, i've been pretty busy recently so i haven't been to a meeting in almost two months. I should be able to make it to the next one, since my MLTR has exams, which means i'll have time on Sunday. With that said, there was about a dozen people at the last meeting i attended. I heard that a lot more showed up at the first one i missed, since that's when TSN went up and meeting attendance (at least once in awhile) became mandatory. As a group, we only meet on Sundays, but many of us go sarging together almost every day of the week.

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Count me in, I live in Richmond Hill, but I can get to Toronto when I need to.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tyciol
Count me in, I live in Richmond Hill, but I can get to Toronto when I need to.
Did you sign up and show up to a meeting yet?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, welcome to SS! Nah, i missed it. Went out to sarge at Yorkdale instead.

homi

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice to see that ur posting something in support of the toronto community