2nd year UoGuelph

living in TO

got msn? PM me!

and I also like long walks on the beach! :D

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AndoraStar
I come here to see what you guys are thinking..
Here's a summary:

We all want a hot virgin hoe with no strings attached :D

When we can't find one, we come here and verbally mastrubate.

[look]aRhino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in TO too!

Just finished 2nd year at U ot T, and looking to get out there and develop a game.

Damn comp sci, I finally decided to take matters into my own hands, get out there, and become a DJ :) So it'll be a bit before i'm superslick or anything.

Rhino

PS. (i forgot to add this earlier) Tell me if theres gonna be some sort of meeting, i wouldn't mind chillin with some of you guys for a bit. msn me at kihriban@hotmail

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm here

Hey guys I'm a 25 year old guy living in Toronto. I love pickin up chicks from the chapters, on bloor. I also have a strange fetish for
older chinese women 30-45 years old, so I am always in china town tryin to pick up the ones that work in some of the stores. My latest success is with a fit tight bodied chinese lady that owns one of the VCD stores down town she is 38, she cooks chinese food for me after we have sex hehe its great! and a chinese lady that owns a sword/weapons store. I also like pickin up fresh University of T.O. girls sitting alone in coffee shops to. Nice to meet you my fellow playas! Its summer time the T&A is out and about so lets have some fun guys!

Last edited:

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Holy ****!

Why are so many DJs are from toronto? It's fukkin creepy :D
hehehehe, I've always found Toronto to be more active on the internet than a lot of other cities, especially NYC. This Toronto thread has 3 pages, and the NYC one has 4 POSTS... It's interesting if nothing else.

Surreal

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up guys ?
I'm currently a RAFC working on my game so it would be cool to go sarging with some of the pros :D
With so many of us around it shouldn't be too hard to have a meetup with a decent turnout...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Silly idea for all these DJ's to hook up at one place... too much ****blocking. Best go solo or with 1 wing

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Going to be in St Catherines Canada in september... goin to Brock U. Anyone go there or heard anything abou it?
Yeah, if you can walk and talk you can go to Brock. :) Seriously though, Brock is a full-time party. Get your DJ skills ready, and buy lots of rubbers. Enjoy.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 Y.O checkin' in and ready to sarge. Bring them my way!

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep. Toronto here too. pmme. i take this DJ **** seriously... i would love to put together a "crew" of DJ's, but honestly i dont know about meeting people through the internet. it's almost as if u werent able to make friends in real life. lol. even though i do got plenty. if u need to talk then i am online quite often donjuan_fella@hotmail.com

reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

i have been reading the posts on this web site more than a year now
i am 21 and live in toronto .

SealTeamSix

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up Djs..

I live in downtown T.O.
I usually go out with wingman to hottest club and do PU ..

But when we go out .. we try to have fun .. have drink .. talk .. feel the night .. PU here and there .. dance etc ..

My game is just above AFC .. my wing is better than me .. but we still get along fine ..

If you wanna cruise the night with us .. then give me a shout on MSN.

johclarkcoderainbow@hotmail.com

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SealTeamSix
What up Djs..

I live in downtown T.O.
I usually go out with wingman to hottest club and do PU ..

But when we go out .. we try to have fun .. have drink .. talk .. feel the night .. PU here and there .. dance etc ..
Which clubs do you guys regularly go to?

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

What's up?

I'm in the west end of the GTA in a location that allows for easy access to all major highways. The longest run would be about a half an hour to get the 404.

Just started the BC, today's the 1st day :D

Give me a shout: rogue001@hotmail.com or PM on here.

Later.