Toronto Djs Check In

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 14 in Toronto, 1/2 way to DJ. However, I don't think that counts for much considering I got 5 years till I can get into the Guv :p

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
I'm 14 in Toronto, 1/2 way to DJ. However, I don't think that counts for much considering I got 5 years till I can get into the Guv :p
Lmao you're my friends lil sisters age, mackin them already eh, good for you :)

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
New Toronto Mac to be

Hey,

I just signed on the site. So i'm a real novice. I'm learning lots of great things though! Wish i knew about this site when I was 14! I'm 24 so its about time I hone the skills!

I am living and schooling in downtown TO.

S

Some1Else

Hey, just joined.

I am 19...looking to hook up with broads 17-21. I'm definatly in for some of the meets....my friends are the biggest AFC's on the planet and i NEED wings. lol.

Don't club or pimp much in the winter but once it gets warmer i'll be at every meeting.

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of meeting some other DJ's. I live in London and I visit Toronto occasionally on weekends. Problem is, I don't know many people in the city, and I like to hit the clubs with a buddy by my side (it's great to have a wingman, and hell, it's great to have the company!).

So if you all are interested in meeting up, consider me there if it's on a weekend.

// Jordache, age 21

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! 3rd year York U student here. I noticed there was activity late last year with the TO DJ's, but what's going on now? Two more questions:

How many of your are 19+?
What does 'rus' mean next to each name? Russian? Anyway, you can add me to the list; I'm Italian.

Post back!

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no activity because i've all but given up trying to schedule things with people around here. All but a few select individuals constantly make up excuses to back out of everything. If you think you're one of those few though, you know how to reach me.

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the point is. We go to a club together? And take notes? I mean wouldn't our chances of hooking up be better if we went t oa club alone or with just one friend?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lingham
Not sure what the point is. We go to a club together? And take notes? I mean wouldn't our chances of hooking up be better if we went t oa club alone or with just one friend?
Take notes, what the fvck? You go there to party, bud! :D

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the point is either, but it could be alright. For me, going to a club alone isn't an option (it seems kinda weird). Most of my friends are in LTR's, including my brother so that sucks too... and friends who aren't in LTR's are away at Uni. Krassus has a good point about just going and f**king partying.

I saw there was an October meeting... how did that go? If there were ever another get together I would DEFINITELY suggest a 19+ club. *shrug*
:cool:

Lingham

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I guess I'd be up for it if it might be fun. 19+plus club preferred as i'm 24 too. I have some free time after April 12th then I have to leave Toronto for the summer.

Yeah so how was the last meet?

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Join Cliff's List, where you can get a free newsletter by emailing cliff@be-relentless.com. Also, at the bottom of every newsletter is a list of the lairs in every major city in the world. You can find the contact for the Toronto Lair on the list and get in contact with others that are interested in talking about pickup and winging.

Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
The big T.O er here

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good anytime after April 2. It seems like this thread died down though. What happened to all the old posters? They got gf's then ditched the site? :)

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you hot? :D

Seriously though, do you come here to guard yourself against the come-ons of sleezy guys?
;)

AndoraStar

Don Juan
Reaction score
am I hot? You'd have to decide for yourself!

I come here to see what you guys are thinking..

YILMAZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea add me to the list, I live in T.O and am turning 18 in a couple of weeks.