Top Ten Tips!

evh

Reaction score
Ok guys. Say your best friend came up to you and asked you for your top ten tips and strategies in regards to attracting women and being a Don Juan.

What would you say? Maybe we can come up with a consensus as to what the top ten tips are?

This will be interesting ...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one that comes to mind is that you can't just memorize ten "tips" to attract women. It's a mindset, a lifestyle. One without shortcuts.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.charm
2.confident walk
3.confident talk
4.good hair
5.good breath
6.always smell good
7.Being a Good Flirt
8.Not afraid to speak one's mind
9. Being intelligent and up on world issues
10. Act as if you already have 10 hot women you could have sex with even if she turns you down....4 girls it's really hard to resist when you have All the right qualities....

I suggest you ask a girl....it's like a women trying to figure out what we want..of course the list would be a hell of alot smaller

1.Nice Rack
2.straight Teeth
3.great sex
4. don't talk so much
5.not clingy and has friends (besides me)
6. and cooks!!!

yea but a girl would never put that thus i think a women is the best on awnsering that...ask the next chick you see who's worth asking...this is also a great opener question.. i gotta use THIS!!:rock:

tru_playa778

Reaction score

I suggest you ask a girl....it's like a women trying to figure out what we want..of course the list would be a hell of alot smaller

yea but a girl would never put that thus i think a women is the best on awnsering that...ask the next chick you see who's worth asking...this is also a great opener question.. i gotta use THIS!!:rock: [/B]

I tried asking a girl I was going out (7) with what she found attractive in a man and her response was a long, long pause on the phone...she then answered "nice".
My bet is you won't get a straight answer from a girl unless she's in love with you or she will just make up some b.s. But the moral of the story is I tapped that fine ass the second time she came to my place, just by being "nice". The end.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Always appear to be busier than your target.
2) Change the amounts of attention you give her, flirt one day, ignore the next.
3) Take scrupulous pride in your appearance, regardless of your wardrobe. Women notice the fine points, such as clipped fingernails, cologne, etc.
4) Tell her as little about yourself as you can possibly get away with. For college students, if she asks you your major, say "exotic dancing"
5) Use kino.
6) Always be the first to walk away or hang up the phone.
7) Walk as though you own the earth.
8) Never break eye contact first unless you are not interested. If you break eye contact accidentally, do not look down.
9) Tease beautiful women. Compliments are to be delivered in a subtly condescending fashion.
10) Build strong, genuine friendships with 5 beautiful women. Never hit on them, and hang out with them frequently. Let yourself become like one of the girls.

Other women would not help but notice than you are constantly in the company of beautiful women, and your social value will increase.

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Be confident
2. Don't overanalyze the situation
3. Be in control
4. Be clean and smell good
5. Know when to next

Those are my top 5 now for the rest.

6. Just relax and keep the conversation light with bits of humor.
7. Knowing where to bring the conversation would be nice too.
8. Knowing when to kino and when not too.
9. Remember, women aren't everything in life just a plus. If you lose one don't worry too much about it. Theres another that will come along sooner or later.
10. And that Life is short.

Well these are my top ten.