"Too Young For Her"

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
So heres the deal, im in grade 9, shes in grade 11, shes admitted that im quite good looking and if i was older she'd be "all over me". But the problem is, that she thinks im too young. Ive already initiated kino with positive results and we always end up flirting with each other. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated

Precursor

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not an expert or not even a novice .. getting out of AFC i guess but my advice would be to ..

keep going =P

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just keep it going.

next time she pulls the "if you were older" stuff, be like "well if were older, you wouldn't have a shot ;)" the nudge her to let her know you're joking

or else just tell her "you're just making excuses because you know you're falling for me"

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres always that one guy who dates a girl 2 years older.
the problem is that its not socially status-improving to date down for a girl. if shes a skeet/attention wh0re:down: ...good luck bro. if shes a girl worth interest and not some snobby party-girl, you're chances of success skyrocket.
good luck.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've always dating girls were two years older than me, im 16 and i date 18s
my ex and my current one that i am chasing is 2 years older,
the trick is that, dont let the age thing come into factor. act like there isnt an age factor. act confident, it will take time for her to relize that you are mature(if u are and i hope u are)

act different, thats the key, act as you are OLDER than her, she needs someone to look up to. not someone to look up to her..

dude156

Don Juan
Reaction score
act older, be mature and take control of the relationship

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i know plenty of ppl that date girls older like my last g/f was a year and a half older than me but like Precursor said just say lil things to mess wit her " if i was older u wouldnt be the one im shooting for" idk but just stupid stuff like that and just keep puttin the game on cus if shes flirting sayin she be wit ya then shes probley just ready to be sweep off her feet or something. haha like shes making you work for it if shes gunna date a younger dude

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to be more specific:
We dont go to the same school but we know each other from this one volunteer organization, most (if not all) of my gfs have all been a year older then me. Im quite tall and I apear to be 16, even she has told me numerous ocassions that she thought i was much older (damn it, if only i didnt know it would affect me in the future, i coulda just said i was 16)

I heard: "be more mature" . Thats not a problem, becuase just like i, she is extremly out going and we "click" as you could say. Thanks for the come back lines Skilla_Staz i most deffinatly will use them if she brings it up again.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha one trick i always learned with girls from diff schools: she doesnt know your past or anything about you; so as far as she knows you're ATLEAST a year older than reality.

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
NJ man

My advice on dating older girls is simple: If you think you're too younge for them, you are; if you feel confident enough to approach them with confidence and a keen understanding that you are the prize for any woman, then you're on you're way to becoming a true DJ.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highschool is beautiful for these types of relationships...

She'll get talked about for fvckin some young freshie, but they'll be jealous and you can use that to court all the senior girls. Pimp that shvt seriously, just keep it whatever and don't qualify yourself... let me go back to hs, i'd rule that place

-Cod3r

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say keep going if she likes you already changing what youre doing wouldnt be good, anyways, shes probably using that as an excuse or maybe her friends are tlling her youre too young and its holding her back, go flirt with other girls and shell be more interested

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any interest from a girl, even tentative, means you have a chance with her.

it all depends on how you play your cards

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a freshman, I looked at these women and gawked. I did some AFC things, and heard the "You're soooo cute" thing. I don't think you'll have a chance if she's any bit hott. Sorry bro.

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Details?
Well i went to this school dance with a couple of friends and ran into her there. I ended up having a great time just going at it dancing, and not paying to much attention on her. Macking on her friends, then at the end of the dance for the traidtional "last dance of the night" she litterly came outa no where, grabbed me and started to slow dance with me.

Afterwards we went on a date the next weekend, it was more of an accidental date really. Becuase 3 other people where supposed to show up. We went to the movies, then followed up just by hanging out at the mall. Lots of touching during the movie, and messed with her head by not going in for the kiss at the end of our date (had the chance, and she knew it).

We went on another date the following weekend, again alot of touching, and ended up bumping into a bunch of girls frommy school who instantly thought we were going out and just plain boosted my social status to her. i had a cold that night, and didnt go for the kiss out of simple respect for her health.

afterwards we didnt really contact eachother for a bit, i honostly dont know why, i guess i sorta lost interest in her since we hadnt kissed or wat ever. Now just recently we again bumped into eachother at a dance, and ended up kissin' on the dance floor by the end of the night.

truthfully this whole idea of me even going for this older girl was just to test how much ive progressed. it was literly a "hey im gonna try to see if i can get a girl 2 years my age" thought. I used everything from neg hits, using jealousy, tons of touching, just plain having fun, teasing, everything ive learnt so far from this site. I just have to say thank you to everyone, from the seniors, to the newbies sharing their bad experiances.

Fack damn this has just plain increased my self confidence, and has opened my eyes to things i never thought possilbe. No more "oh shes too old for me" lines. Oh and Bling, shes a good hb8. not breathtaking, but damn bonable.
so once again thanks all