too scared to go for it

FoOk-KeNsHiN

Reaction score
ok me and this girl her name is Ashley she's like tall(er) than me but i can reach her hieght or wouldnt worry me n her flirt from time to time but i dont know if she has a boyfriend or not sumtimes i be lookin round the classroom and i catch her out of my eye staring at me like bout 13 times but i wana know do she like me so how am i gona go for it i can do it if i'm rush'd into it but i'm not or should i get her phone number first then speak to her a couple of times n go out on a date then do it suggestions appreciated

Jester FPS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask her, "Can I get your phone number?"

And be confident about it, don't expect her to say yes.

WilliamC

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow.. sounds like the advice was taken from some experts.. It should be fun and easy to test it out...

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Let me put my two cents in here.

Talk to her, flirt her up for about half a class period. Then start doing your work, pulling back so to speak. After the class if over, just walk up to her, say that you think she should write her number down. Simple as that. If you do it right, the girl never acts "stand-offish". Never in my expirience anyways.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think the number is a better choice. A simple phone call does wonders for your image. Leaving an email and resorting to that for means of first contact gives off this "scared" vibe. This is why you always ask for the number.

Besides, I don't like Emails or Instant Messages for communicating with girls. It's hard to judge what they say because you cannot hear the tone of their voice. It is likewise for them. A C&F statement may come off totally wrong because they cannot hear the humor in your voice. I stress the phone. The calls should be kept short and to the point.

Emails, Instant Messages, Myspace (and the likes) leads to long conversations, leaving you with less to talk about in person. It's way to easy to screw stuff up over the internet, since you're much more likely to just dump out information to her.

Phone
Number
Is
The
Best
Idea.

Rocko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FoOk-KeNsHiN said:
ok me and this girl her name is Ashley she's like tall(er) than me but i can reach her hieght or wouldnt worry me n her flirt from time to time but i dont know if she has a boyfriend or not sumtimes i be lookin round the classroom and i catch her out of my eye staring at me like bout 13 times but i wana know do she like me so how am i gona go for it i can do it if i'm rush'd into it but i'm not or should i get her phone number first then speak to her a couple of times n go out on a date then do it suggestions appreciated
Ok, from what I have come to realize, women ALWAYS do things for a reason, her looking at you about "13 times" is a sign of interest, I mean, when you see a hot girl, don't you feel compelled to stare at em? I say you should bring up a conversation when you know you or her have to leave, and like Mystey would say "I'd love to continue this conversation later..." simple, but they spit out their number most of the time. Meet up for some coffee and make yourself interesting, don't give into her too easy and you'll be golden. You will know when the time is right to kiss close, or ask her out

FoOk-KeNsHiN

Reaction score
she's not that tall but nearly tall enough but by time i'd reach her hieght when i get my growth splurt, thanks for the replies *appreciated*