Too much Brainwashing

Zack Morris

Banned
Reaction score
I've been reading these posts on here for a while, and most are completely ridiculous. These so called "Don Juans" proclaiming the reason some can't get women is because they aren't "****y enough" or spontaneous. If any of you paid attention to real relationships, you'll see the guy isn't ****y, or a jerk. He's a cool, fun guy to be around who has a life. Those who say women will respond on a different level subconciously is horse sh!t. Life is not a James Bond movie.

The real issue here is not having a life. I'm willing to bet the majority of you are sitting there eating your cheese balls, sucking down your Mountain Dew through a straw while recording Star Trek episodes. No parties to attend, no social connections, etc. Your basically cut off from the outside world. That's where the fear comes from. Those are the problems you should be addressing. Then worry about how to talk to women, or where to go on a first date.

You have to crawl before you walk.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's currently 1 or 2 active Don Juans on the site... the rest have deluded themselves into thinking they are, or they're simply to young to have the necessary field experience...

I thought I'd log back on yesterday to see what was happening with the site, and its worse than it was when I stopped by for a few days 12 months back... I miss the golden days when you could actually discuss DJ techniques and talk with people who weren't still covertly rocking their 'L' plates...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe now it is... I don't know... the only time you think of yourself as a Don Juan is when you're actually learning, and therefore you're technically not a Don Juan, lol...

Once you hit a certain point, labels get dropped and you're just who you are... you're self motivated, confident, and know how to obtain the things you want

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think what you want, but its bunch of negative crap. You can't kill a positive vibration, and if this site helps a few guys who are down on their game, then its all good.

I just got back from a concert in the park with friends, guys and girls, and chatted it up with a couple of babes. Nothing came of it, but its only Wed, I'll be out tomorrow and Friday and will meeet 3 or 4 more women and get more numbers. Or maybe I'll meet up with a previous number close. Normally I wouldn't be social, but if you let go of the insecurities that everyone here always post about, then the rest will fall into place.

I only speak for myself, and you should do the same. :D

Alody_Yers

Banned
Reaction score
That may be, but it doesn't dismiss my point that Don Juan is an overused label. The thread starter did most of the dirty work for me on this, but you have every other teen claiming themself to be a Don Juan when in fact they go back to their basements every night and rely on memorized messages to nab a girl when in the real world they will get laughed out of their corduroys.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of guys that are this site are higher than average intelligence. Many are highly analytical. This has been the case since the days of Pook.

The major bottleneck for them is that getting a woman or women is too simple. With intelligent people, the more simple things are hard, and the complicated things are easy.

The energy put into getting a girl or girls is the same energy scientists would give to desiging a nuclear warhead.

Myself, i'm a highly analytical computer programmer and software engineer. I'll analyze every aspect of a situation, determine all potential possible outcomes, best and worst case scenerios etc. It's like built into me, and can't seem to stop analyzing.

Do you think Joe Schmoe who barely got thru high school and never went to college that landed the girl of your dreams did all this analyzing? Hell no! He just asked her out.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But we all know that they're not Don Juans IF they use the label for anything other than selling their motivational books to the hopeless individuals who buy into them...

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
A lot of guys that are this site are higher than average intelligence. Many are highly analytical. This has been the case since the days of Pook.

The major bottleneck for them is that getting a woman or women is too simple. With intelligent people, the more simple things are hard, and the complicated things are easy.

The energy put into getting a girl or girls is the same energy scientists would give to desiging a nuclear warhead.

Myself, i'm a highly analytical computer programmer and software engineer. I'll analyze every aspect of a situation, determine all potential possible outcomes, best and worst case scenerios etc. It's like built into me, and can't seem to stop analyzing.

Do you think Joe Schmoe who barely got thru high school and never went to college that landed the girl of your dreams did all this analyzing? Hell no! He just asked her out.

You need to separate work and play... I'm a law graduate... I was offered a place in the 2 top law schools in the UK, but I decided to postpone my study for another year... there isn't a degree more analytical than law, in fact the only major considered more difficult is Medicine...

When I was in my books, my mind was in one frame... when I was out I totally switched off and removed myself from it, and I will continue to do so when I pursue my career in law... you go out to have fun, to relax, and to unwind - you don't treat it as an extension of your daily work by employing the same techniques you do as when you're on the JOB

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy..

Zack Morris

Banned
Reaction score
As James Hetfield once said, "Hey man, we're just here to bang some f*ckin' heads."

Be thankful a landmind hasn't taken your sight, taken your speech, taken your hearing.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ is just another dumb label that imho is confusing more guys than it is actually helping them...

Guys come here trying to mirror themselves to this image, only to end up right back where they started... with themselves.

The truth is, guys who come here with their woman problems just need a kick in the ass to get them out there, and after that all they got to do is just live and learn. There is no skill you can learn simply by reading the manual or the "how to" book. At best it can give you a clue... nothing more.

Alody_Yers

Banned
Reaction score
I want my tag changed from Don Juan.

I am the new Alody_Yers, not the next Don Juan - Godammit!

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zack Morris said:
Social - If I wanted reiterating, I would have asked... k thx bye.
Zack, if anyone in the DJ bible wanted reiterating, they would have asked... k thx bye.

Zack Morris

Banned
Reaction score
Nothing I've said has been covered before. It's all fresh un-cut material. In an act of benevolence, I've decided to publish it here free of charge.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said Zack. One of the better posts I've read in this forum for a while! You're absolutely right!

Just be careful you don't get brainwashed too. It happened to me for a while and I'm a strong willed guy!

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to agree with Social. It has all been said before. The whole 'Jerk', C&F theories are well established as is finding the balance for being a 'Don Juan'... those successful guys, a lot of them know these rules, but its natural for them... most of the people on here who try to implement things they've read just come off as forced, unnatural and an ass...

Honestly, the rules are so well defined that besides contributing personal experiences to the forum, and field reports, every unique bit of information you think you've stumbled across is just a rehash of something which was posted here a few years back.