Too Many Girls

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have a problem with finding girls. now im in college and things have changed. theres so many girls that want to hang out with me its amazing. i dont have enough time to hang out with all of them, and it is becoming a problem.

**Here are all of the girls that like me (the whole summer i only hung out with like 1 girl...im so happy things have changed cuz i began to feel depressed**

--theres an important question i have at the end for u, so its important u read about the girls--

there is one girl (call her Girl A) thats so nice to me... no other girl has ever been this caring to me. i spend most of my time with her, and i even met her family. she wants to be with me all the time, and i enjoy being with her. i love being with her

now this other girl (Girl B) used to hang out with my friend. after hanging out in a group for a while, she now likes me. she asks me to hang out with her and she always smiles when she sees me. she has the nicest smile. if i hang out with her, it would get back to girl A.

Girl C in 1 of my classes gave me her number and told me to call her on the weekend. im talking to her more and more during class..

Girl D has big tits and is 3 years older than me, but i think she is playing me. but i like her cuz she has big tits with a matching ass and a nice personality.

Girl E is a girl from high school. she calls me and IIM's me asking me to hang out but we never got to yet. im not crazy about her but im not fussy so i dont care.

Girl F is a girt i met over the summer. we had great times together, but she is a **** up. she hangs out with me and then doesnt call me back and ****. then she calls me and wants to hang out...she got fired from her job cuz she ****ed up there too.. she says she has a bday gift for me that she hasnt had a chance to give me. she said she wants to give it to me

Girl G is only 16 years old. I dont think im going to bother with her bc she is too young. but i could get a date with her if i wanted.

---- would u hang out with all of the girls? if i hang out with Girl B, it would get back to Girl A. I feel bad doing that to girl A because she tells me how her family always talks about me. and she always calls me on the phone and wants me to be with her. is it worth the risk to lose her? or am i missing out on other opportunities?

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hang out with all of them, it will just make the other girls jealous. keep them wishing for some time with you, tell them you already have plans, but that sure u'll go out day Y, or some other time, etc. But DONT make out in public.

prototype

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl A and recently told her to f*** off just to get that "love hanging out with" out of the way. It was ruining my focus.:rolleyes:

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do whatever you want.

I used to apply logic to cases such as your's my friend. No more!

Case-in-points...

I'd met a great girl (who is an X of mine, together 2 years) just prior to my 2nd year in college. She, too, was attending my college. We clicked very well, to the point where things were fun, even when sex wasn't involved. At parties, I knew she'd be somewhere near me and was faithful to a fault. At the sametime, she was going to be increasingly involved in campus activities as a cheerleader, so she and I would still maintain separate lives.

Just across the hall in my sophomore dorm was a new girl (I was a transfer student). Having only been there a week, and single most of my freshman year, I was overwhelmed by the opportunities. Even if some girls wouldn't be mine, knowing I was free to pursue them was reassuring. As time evolved with my sorta-GF, I came to find a DEEP SEXUAL attraction to her, more so than my GF.

Only 3 weeks into school, and 2 weeks into any serious dating of my GF, another bond was developing. Here was this gorgeous black-haired beauty, with D's, slim waist, tight body, sexually confident, intelligent, only 3 feet from my room. I was contemplating a switch, or at least a hookup with the other girl, but I was too scared, and unsure with things with this new girl to pull the trigger.

Moral of the story, don't think it through so much. I tried to "think" myself into the relationship with myX, which was good, but I struggled throughout college with so much temptation with other girls and lost opportunities, that now I look back on it and say I was too young for such committments.

You can say "Girl X is so this and that," but what do you feel? The whole thought process of logic only matters if you're picking some hot crack whory girl who's gonna rip your heart to pieces and give you a disease over some sweet next door type nympho who's going to treat you well and a dynamo.

After that, it's just too much for me. Eventually, the most interested girls will also float to the top. I end up revolving about 6 numbers at a time, and occasionally see old flames. Of about that, 20% regularly call me to do things, check in, shoot the shyt, etc. The other 80% rarely, if ever calls, and usually it's on their dime, not mine. They're cool to fvck around with, but it isn't like anything new will emerge on the scene to alter our chemistry.

I can't tell you what girl to go for. But I can say, stop stressing, enjoy the girls you've met. Meet more. And as long as whatever you do doesn't dramatically hurt anybody, enjoy it. We're all somewhat grown up, and so you can't be responsible for other people.

A-Unit

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
corvette6699, man you need to hang with all of these girls, especially you need to find out what the "birthday present" was that Girl F has to give to you hehe.....

Oh yeah, but don't hang out with the 16 year old. you're 18 and i don't care if she's hot, you could get in serious trouble for that!!!