Too Many Fuglies On Match.com???

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, to me, divorced is bad news. they couldn't keep their vows. but, they probably kept the house/condo and/or car

btw, myspace == "brain on pause" was not my line originally, can't recall who said it first, but don't want to be a hack

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just # closed a girl off myspace. I have to admit I was skeptical of getting anything off there, but this one looks promising. No coincidence that this happened today when I put up some shirtless pics of me working out. I think the # is real. She didn't want to trade messages on myspace and we started talking on AIM. She told me I was "really cute"....I got the sense she wanted to meet so I got her # and told her I had to go. I sorta get the feeling she just wants sex honestly. We didn't talk about much outside of the basics and was really excited when I asked for the #.

You guys have any suggestions for when I call her?

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
insomniac - you are right about match.com.

Originally posted by iveyleeger
personally, to me, divorced is bad news. they couldn't keep their vows. but, they probably kept the house/condo and/or car
iveyleeger,

This is fundamental difference between men's and women's thinking. Men see divorce as "couldn't keep their vows", I also subscribe to that idea.
But women think "I was in demand so I got married! and the divorce is the proof that I was in demand."

Women often operate based on this "demand" principle, they dont think about it...
Example: if she sees another woman with a man, she will try harder to get his attention - it doesn't piss her off much though.
If a man sees another man with his woman, it'll piss him off...

So most 30+ chicks from match starts with somehting like "I am divorced.. 5 years ago.. blah blah..." when I never asked her about her situation. Moreover she expects me to be "divorced" too, this is teh best option in her mind.
So vows, loyalty are not that imporatnt for women - it is obvious why. Their goals is to raise kids, i.e. find a good provider. and who is good? In their opinion - somebody _popular_ among other women. It is much more important than loyalty...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inc. ®
I sorta get the feeling she just wants sex honestly.
Prolly does just want sex. I've done 2 out of the 3 girls I met off myspace on the first night.

I like to call the girl as soon as I get her number. It's how I roll... you know how we do it in the 480, g.

ehh ok.. back to reality..

I like exchange numbers via IM and immediately get the girl on the phone and talking bout sex. :woo: <-- like this guy..

Go get em tiger! :cheer:

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fukked one of the 5 A leads i mentioned. some emails flipped, got nasty on IM, a couple of phone convos, great vibe, over at my condo this evening. really cool chick, 22 y/o USC honey, sharp as a tack. we'll hang for sure, but i'm working on the others.

ER!C L!VE knows what my mission is :cheer:

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
i'm done with you.
You've been done for a while. You haven't had anything worthwhile to say in this whole thread. All I've seen is a collection of juvenile braggadocio and posturing which serves only to show that you have no place on a "mature man" forum, regardless of your physical age.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just # closed a girl off myspace. I have to admit I was skeptical of getting anything off there, but this one looks promising. No coincidence that this happened today when I put up some shirtless pics of me working out. I think the # is real. She didn't want to trade messages on myspace and we started talking on AIM. She told me I was "really cute"....I got the sense she wanted to meet so I got her # and told her I had to go. I sorta get the feeling she just wants sex honestly. We didn't talk about much outside of the basics and was really excited when I asked for the #.

I can't lend anything from actual Myspace experience because I'm a bit biased on what it offers. So can anyone tell me is it worth more than meeting a few FBs?

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
I can't lend anything from actual Myspace experience because I'm a bit biased on what it offers. So can anyone tell me is it worth more than meeting a few FBs?
Probably not. There are some decent women, but they are probably too jaded by the myspace thing to expect to meet a decent guy. I'd only use it for FBs or party friends if you're up for that.

TCU, what do you usually do to transition to nasty talk on IM or phone? I'm not so good at that.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not. There are some decent women, but they are probably too jaded by the myspace thing to expect to meet a decent guy. I'd only use it for FBs or party friends if you're up for that.

TCU, what do you usually do to transition to nasty talk on IM or phone? I'm not so good at that.
just feel her out so to speak, then escalate slowly. if she gives resistance, back off a little. if she's receptive, and better, she goes along with you, game is on. either way, don't pour it on...do it like a rollercoaster. serious stuff...fun stuff...dirty talk, bounce back and forth. the more you do it, the better you get, like anything else. it's a good (great) investment, since more and more women, esp. the younger ones, actually prefer it. consider it a bunch of mini-dates. for YOU, you're wasting way less of your time. them too.

IM seems to be much better since of course, it's relatively "anonymous" at that point.

decent women on mysapce? hell yeah there are...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
You've been done for a while. You haven't had anything worthwhile to say in this whole thread. All I've seen is a collection of juvenile braggadocio and posturing which serves only to show that you have no place on a "mature man" forum, regardless of your physical age.
then quit reading it. you sound like a woman.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
urick -- what's a 5A? you are adding bra size to your HB# now? wtf

al -- i am so out of tune with the ho brain. divorced == more attractive? whatever

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
urick -- what's a 5A? you are adding bra size to your HB# now? wtf

al -- i am so out of tune with the ho brain. divorced == more attractive? whatever
you sent me a PM, my box was full. what this your question?

"A", was in "A-Lead", 5 of them off of myspace very recently. 5 more "B-Leads". no doubt some will flip back and forth, and others drop out altogether. just keep the pipeline full though. it's just like sales or picking up clients. you basically have to run it like a business.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no, didn't PM you. got it. was this the chick whose email you posted? give us more details, esp. on the initial pickup

Inc. ®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another number off myspace, this time from a HB6. She looks like a good, country girl on the outside, but we were talking about clubs and she likes to dance and drink. I swear myspace is a *****house.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tnx, I think I may start throwing some BS over there just to see what happens. ;)

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, didn't PM you. got it. was this the chick whose email you posted? give us more details, esp. on the initial pickup
the email i posted was from another one, not the one from last night :)

she (the posted email) picked me up...well...i added her, then she sent me the email.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating sites often have few or bogus female profiles. These sites often have more men than women. It is best to sign up for single club and go out with many women as possible.

I tried many online dating but they were all futile.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A singles club is where all the single people mingle to get dates and hopefully get marry too.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by picard
A singles club is where all the single people mingle to get dates and hopefully get marry too.
i know what you're saying, and if it works better for you, more power to 'ya.

but your sentance made me whince.