too far.

anonymousproblems

Reaction score
scene: social
chick: random girl (has connections to lots of people in my school and my other chick friends)
what happened: picked up, (she sorta came onto me as well), dirty dancing.. eg. leg between her thighs. danced for too long. after the social, she was holding hands n leaning on me.

problem:: how to tell her i don't want to go out with her?? or more like what should i do to give her the impression i don't want to continue? do i snob her off and hope she doesnt get my msn?

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what a chick does, bring out the LJBF.

anonymousproblems

Reaction score
the problem is, shes got a lot of friends..
so if she takes it the wrong way (would she?) then all her friends would start to think of me as a a**hole or a player.. and my chances with alotta chicks from her school wld just drop.....

n i don't want her to think i led her on.. (should i even be worried about this?)

Last edited:

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think you are a nice girl and I do not want to ruin our friendship so it would be better if we were just friends."

or

"I'm not looking for a girlfriend at the moment"

She should take the hint.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya man

i doubt she's going to start broadcasting how you turned her down to all her friends. would you?

anonymousproblems

Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys

i didn't contact her and its been say 3 days already.. hopefully shes got the idea already... =)