Told AW with bf where to go!

iHatePants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeterCrouch
Im gonna text her saying "look last night i was an ass, ill try not to be in the future"

what do ya think?
is nothing getting through to you?

Ignore her completly! Don't even reply to her if she contacts you!

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright calm down guys, im not gonna do that!

i know was stupid of me to think that!

anyway its been suggested that i dont talk to her anymore, only problem with that is shes from college, ill see her in september anyway and shes in a circle of friends, it would be difficult not to talk to her!

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanna get her talking to me again, so i can be on talking terms with her atleast, if not anything else!

How would i do this without saying sorry?

PooMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something like "Theres something intresting about you, thats why i still wanna talk to you even tho i shouldnt"

What does everyone tink about that? Good idea for him to send him that message if hes gonna send anything?

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no you don't apologize. wtf for? you did nothing. it's her playing games with your head. just ease up like i told ya pete. short and sweet. keep yaself busy and meet other girls. if she wants something she'll let you know.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so intrested in talking to her?
If you wanna talk to her,talk to her when you're back at college.
But don't spend your valuable time talking to her,texting,chatting...because she's nothing special.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its july now, september is 6 weeks away.

even if you have to speak to her then, don't make any effort now.

you can just tell her straight when you see her that you couldn't be arsed with her flirting anymore.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
right so im not gonna contact her, but if we pass by or talk on msn, and she mentions last night what should i say "just that i couldnt be arsed with her flirting anymore?"

wanna still talk to her enough so that if she broke up with her bf maybe i could swoop in, but untill then im not gonna be bothered about her!

ta

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to flame you, because you are here, meaning you give a damn about yourself.

however, I will point out that you do need to read the DJ bible.

First, look at it this way... You are the one presisting on seeing her, and then when she tells you that you can come and see her, you get mad because she has a BF and tell her that you don't want to talk to her.

That's being a contridicton.

What makes you think she in an AW? Because she has a BF? Mabye she is just in a F'ed up relationship. Don't be soo quick to judge. I am not say ing she isn't, because I don't know her, but with that said, I don't think you do either.

If it's sex you want or a realtionship (which I wouldn't recommend), you have to work your way up. You aren't going to come in the game being on the same level as her BF. it's idiotic and unrealistic to think that... Considering how you played it, it's a gift you even got an offer to come over her place.

Now, if you play your cards right, show her you are interested but not infactuated, show her a good time, in other words, present her with a alternative option besides her BF, then you can get somewhere.

But you or anyone else, can't expect to talk to a girl with a BF, and then from jump street be on the same level as her current BF, it just doesn't work like that.

As far as how you played it, you aready messed up, she is already looking at you like "WTF? did I do wrong?". Just chalk it up to experience. If you see her, don't be mean. Be flirty and let her make the move in this case because as bad as you messed that up, it would only get worse if you called back apologizing.

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you guys think she offered for me to come and see her?

Shes rejected me 3 times in the past (1st time she said it would be fun but she couldnt get there, 2nd time too hot and she needs money and 3rd time she said im working and i dont think my bf would be happy about me going to the cinema with you")

Her exact words last night were

"i need some ideas about what you want, ur not gonna be able to see it until september anyway, so ive got ages to make it"

so i asked why im not gonna be able to see it till september and she said

"bcoz im not gonna see you unless you come over here"

thats wen i said im not going that far to see a gal especialy one with a bf lol call me when you change your mind and are in town, untill then toodles x"

I then sent the msg about my bum an hour later

Is this recoverable? If she did mean it in a you can come and see me way, can i get her back to that place, coz i really like her!

ta

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna text her saying "look last night i was an ass, ill try not to be in the future"

what do ya think?
And this was 27mins after he said he wouldnt contact her anymore, lol.

Forget about her homey!

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterCrouch
U need to get something in ur life fast....the biggest isssue of all is this one person ur hunting down, but shes shottin ya rite back..................

Read the book and go after other women. Sounds to me ur incapable of talking to women.....plz read that bible.

BigMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this recoverable? If she did mean it in a you can come and see me way, can i get her back to that place, coz i really like her!
Its a problem when you take a girl so seriously.

I wouldnt take my OWN girl that serious, nevermind someone else's, lol....

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would ya suggest big mike?

If i speak to her about it im just gonna say "i was messing about and i took your messages to seriously and the wrong way"

is this ok?

Then be myself again, coz tbh before this i was doing ok with her, being ****y and funny, altho she wasnt too intrested i did feel i could get her intrested if she broke up with her bf, but now i feel differently! but i feel i can recover it!

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete, get a grip!

Ignore her completely, read bible, find other women...

Be around in September, this thread will be. :rolleyes:

PeterCrouch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
STOP SAYING "tootles x"

IT MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A GIRL
**** sake man, if your gonna take the piss out of it then at least get it right its Toodles!

Its not girly at all! FACT!

Its the greatest word ever! FACT

And Ill continue to use it FACT

Toodles xxx

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh god proof that all AW say and do the same things, when you back them against the wall or confront them in anyway they are the first to snap and say don't talk to me or some varation of that.

then they are also the quickest to accept an appology, way to forgiving.