todays society

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting thread. Makes it worth coming around SoS and putting up with all the teenage macho posturing.

The present world did not come to be overnight, and it did not happen in a vacuum.

The human animal, and all living animals on this planet, are designed to evolve forward, either physically or intellectually. For humans, that involves a gradual improvement in the area of technology. Trying to accomplish the most with the least amount of physical labor. It's our nature as a life form.

Hence, technology. The Industrial Revolution was but one large hurdle and propellant in this process. The Industrial Revolution accelerated the process and whereas hard physical labor was the norm prior, we began to rely on machinery and mass production to circumvent the need to actually rely on pyscial labor to meet these ends. We have never looked back. I believe we are in the midst of another "Industrial Revolution" at this point in history. Maybe some day in the future it will be named something differently...the "Technological Revolution"? Who knows.

Whereas mankind escaped the rigors of physical labor with the advent of machinery-based manufacturing, he is now escaping the rigors of mental labors in our present age.

That which made men rule the world in previous ages...hard work, physical robustness and diligence, persistence and strong mindedness...is now gone. Whereas we were warriors in days past, we have been wittled down to sad, weak penile breeding machines. The loss of the warrior left a vacuum, a void, into which have stepped the females of our species. This is the age of woman, and will be for quite a while. To blame the ills of today on Jews or any specific group or economic theory really is not looking at the forest for the trees. We are but a small chunk of human social evolution.

The consumerist obsession in today's society befits women. Men have fallen into that mindset for quite a while now. Possessions, belongings...all intrinsically feminine. Anything that anchors a man down, anything which contradicts the warrior spirit with its nesting traits of stability and static longterm geographical living patterns, will destroy our masculine nature.

Barring some global calamity which throws us into the dark ages for centuries, I don't see men reclaiming their manhood, not when we can buy or manufacture pleasure or comfort. This a feminine ideal which has swallowed our world and can not be beaten back with sporadic pockets of "pick-up" communities.

Last edited:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
The family unit is not a threat to the state. THEY WANT PEOPLE TO MARRY.
You are 100% correct.

As a side note....marriage benefits religion, the state, and women.

Its not a conspiracy. Its a business buddy. The media makes money by selling advertising.............Blaming the media for the ills of society is idiotic. Blame corporate america. Blame american politicians. Dont blame the newspapers and TV networks. Its like blaming the guy who invented the AK-47 for every war in Africa.
I've been trying to explain this to everyone for years now, but it's as fruitless as the "other" debate we were having recently. Matter of fact, I have used the following words many times-

Media is a REFLECTION of society.
America is probably one of the most free and fair countries in the world with little regulation compared to most other countries. You guys are responsible for the outcome and trying to shift the blame onto others shows a complete lack of responsibility.
But it's so much easier to simply believe that you will only achieve so much in life due to a higher power or a conspiracy or something than to actually go out and DO something and make it happen.

partyforlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
That which made men rule the world in previous ages...hard work, physical robustness and diligence, persistence and strong mindedness...is now gone.
this is the truth...there are too many flamboyant males out there dressing like queer eye for the straight guy. I am in college and see this in about 90% of the males on campus. Its time guys grow some balls and make females our b itches again.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremymichael said:
Does anyone else share my disappointment with today’s society? Without sounding a bit miserable television and media in general does not seem to portray men in a good light. Many shows tend to depict men as being stupid, clumsy and have them belittled by women.

I saw some program on satellite tv where men have to compete with bisexual women for dates with other women. One woman got the advantage over the bloke for the affections of this other women and they started kissing. He looked really embarrassed and was made to look silly. Then you have other programs with women giving patronizing advice to blokes who have never had a girlfriend.

There seems to be a lot of camp men on television all wearing the same type of metro sexual clothing. In years to come if we don’t watch it men and women will be wearing the same clothing. I went to some of department stores last week and it seemed to me that women could also wear many of the men’s jackets. Male television presenters are masked in make up to make them look perfect. God forbid they might have any stubble. We are turning into the same sexes, or at least it seems that way. Everyday I pick up the paper to see which popstar is now a lesbian?.

What the hells wrong with everyone?. Where are the good role models?

I want t go back to the old days were we celebrated the fact that men and women are different. I want to wear rugged manly clothing, not some poncey clothing which women say they like, only because they would probably wear the clothing themselves.

Finally I know some of you guys like bisexual women and you think it’s all a bit of fun. Well I wouldn’t touch one with a barge pole.
Couldn't agree more. Today's society is ****ing ridiculous.

It goes deeper than that...

The things people do to get attention, drugs, tattoos, violence.