todays society

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone else share my disappointment with today’s society? Without sounding a bit miserable television and media in general does not seem to portray men in a good light. Many shows tend to depict men as being stupid, clumsy and have them belittled by women.

I saw some program on satellite tv where men have to compete with bisexual women for dates with other women. One woman got the advantage over the bloke for the affections of this other women and they started kissing. He looked really embarrassed and was made to look silly. Then you have other programs with women giving patronizing advice to blokes who have never had a girlfriend.

There seems to be a lot of camp men on television all wearing the same type of metro sexual clothing. In years to come if we don’t watch it men and women will be wearing the same clothing. I went to some of department stores last week and it seemed to me that women could also wear many of the men’s jackets. Male television presenters are masked in make up to make them look perfect. God forbid they might have any stubble. We are turning into the same sexes, or at least it seems that way. Everyday I pick up the paper to see which popstar is now a lesbian?.

What the hells wrong with everyone?. Where are the good role models?

I want t go back to the old days were we celebrated the fact that men and women are different. I want to wear rugged manly clothing, not some poncey clothing which women say they like, only because they would probably wear the clothing themselves.

Finally I know some of you guys like bisexual women and you think it’s all a bit of fun. Well I wouldn’t touch one with a barge pole.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I don't even like when women wear low cut shirts. It really does seem to lack class to me to be so blatantly advertising sexuality.

Of course if you ever complain about any of this stuff or even try to discuss it then the "everyone does it so it's okay" mentality comes out.

But yeah, i know, i'm the weirdo. (not sarcasm)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that you can do effectively is not join in the "pansification" of men in the Western World. Do not play.

YOu see, there was a time in the not too distance past when men and woman LIKED and RESPECTED each other. Men did what men did and likewise with women..
Then feminism preached to women that they were not really happy being married to "oppressors and abusers" and enough of the stupid ones believed it for that fad to take hold.

The problem is that women no longer LIKE men - they treat us like 'the enemy' , but men are stiil acting "nice" toward women just like my fathers' generation..
The result of all this is what you see and hear and watch on TV which is men trying to please women who refuse to be satisfied .

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
In fact, our Republican VP candidate refers to the average American man as “Joe Six-Pack" but lauds the average American woman as a hard-working soccer mom. LOL. Whatever.
Espi, I'm glad that I'm not the only one with my eyes open. If she doesn't get elected as VP, her reasoning will be that men withheld, or, "wasted" their vote because they hate women. It wouldn't be because she's such an idiot that not even women would have voted for her, no, of course not. (This is not meant in any way to be political, or politically biased)

Indeed, men are shamed to a point of castration, and it is getting to a point where its ridiculous.

I'd like to share an experience that embodies this shaming and blaming.

Last night, at the bar, I was reaching in a cooler when I heard a loud belch behind me. Now, I've heard some belches, and I can typically differentiate between a man's and a woman's. Like swearing, I feel that burping and farting are extremely unladylike. So, I spun around and locked eyes with what I would say was an HB9. She spoke, and her voice was angelic, she sounded sweet and innocent.

But, as I began to register what she was actually saying, my eyes panned out: short hair, facial piercings, hooded sweatshirt, tattoos, jeans, tennis shoes... from HB9 to HB6 in a heartbeat.

So, what she said was:

HBPlummetingValue: *softly and demure* "It was... a man...?"
V::mad: "Yes, yes it was."
HBPlummetingValue::eek:
HBPV's two friends: :eek: :eek:

So, I walked off to finish serving whoever and the other bartender helped them that time.

Later, the group came up again. This time, HBPV stood on the foot ledge/rail in order to lean in. I was standing expressionless thinking "Ooop - somethings up here, whenever there's the lean-in, there's always a 'can I get a free drink' angle."

She's leaning in, with her head turned to her friends, they are having some exchange that I can't hear. She leans in a bit more, then turns back to her friends, then leans in even more... she's coming over the bar to me, almost meeting me face-to-face. And, she asks...

HBPlummetingValue: "Are you... uh... the bartender that was mean to me last time?"
(Now an HB5)
V: "No. I didn't serve your drinks last time."
HBPlummetingValue: "I know that, but, you were the one that was mean."
(Now an HB4)
V: "First a question, now a statement. What - do - you - want."
HBPlummetingValue: "I'll have two ....'s" (there were three of them)
(Back up to HB5 for knowing when to knock off the bullsh¡t)
HBPlummetingValue's friend then shouts over her: "You should give her a free drink for being mean to her."
HBPlummetingValue: "Yeah, I think you should, uh... give us one for free."
(Down to HB3 for getting back on the bullsh¡t)
V: :mad: *pauses, solid eye contact* "You and I both know there was no meanness." *sets two drinks down* $11.00"

This interaction was making me mad as hell: First, the chick tried blaming a man. Then, she went into victim mode and tried shaming ME for calling her out on behavior she KNEW was unacceptable for a lady.
:cuss: :trouble: :kick:

HBPlummetingValue: "Um..." *looks at two drinks, looks back at two friends, looks back to me* "Can I get another one? Sorry."
V: "Sure." *makes, sets in front of her* "$16.50"

Granted, this is a bar, this is where burps happen. But, women belching loudly in competition with men is not only commonplace, it's celebrated and encouraged. These three chicks where shocked that I busted them, and, I would go so far as to guess that, on some level, they were pleased. Women WANT to be held accountable. One of the girls kept smiling a goofy smile throughout the interactions, like, she could feel her panties moistening.

Gentleman, NEVER reward a chick for crap behavior.

Never.

I'll have you know, by the way, that these scenarios and ploys for free drinks happen all the time... and I never give them drinks for free. NEVER. EVER.

Women KNOW how to act, they KNOW it, they just DON'T behave because AFC's will let them do whatever they please. Feminized douchebags are MORE to blame than women. It's supply and demand. If the level of crap goes up, and guys don't buy it, the level of crap goes down.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
God I'm glad I live in Mexico 6 months out of the year... I have no idea how some of you live 24/7 in these places with this type of behavior. If I didn't leave, I think I would literally be walking around punching chicks out. :trouble:
I stay home alot. I get drunk and say whats on my mind and I stay single or dating women who are dating afcs on the side. I can't commit to one of these women.

Nelford

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah have you guys notice that all the XXL shirts in the mens section of department stores are really mediums shirts. I can't fit any of the jeans now days because the thigh area of the relaxed jeans are like skinny jeans. Why do they want guys wearing tight shirts and jeans. I can understand fitted shirts and slacks for casual and business attire but for athletic wear. I shop at Banana Republic a lot and have to order everything online because they do not provide XXL clothing in the store, only online.

What can we do fellas?

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
That’s the price of living in a western culture, my friend.
It's no longer "western" culture. It's a bastardized and corrupted culture of decadence. It has NOTHING to do with the traditional values of the West. And it's under the control of Jews, not "Westerners" (i.e. White men).

One reason folks can't see this is that Jews recruit White fags, feminists, and other traitors to front for them. So it LOOKS like a Western culture, from appearances alone.

But the great mass of Westerners (i.e. White people) do not like feminism, and all the other ills they promote.

I have stated this before. Look at the facts, you will see a pattern emerge. Who is it that you can't criticize? What kind of names do you see when you watch who produces these television shows? To a large degree: Jews.

And what country does the "West" always pander to? Always let get away with crimes that we wouldn't let others get away with? Always give money and military aid to? Who's wars do we fight? Yep - Israel.

Is all this a coincidence?

I know, I'm an "anti-semite"... a bigot a hater, etc. right? Whatever. I call it like I see it.

Why would they do this you ask? Simple: it weakens us. There is more than one way to wage war. You can do it physically - using bombs and tanks, or you can do it psychologically, using poisonous ideas which weaken a people morally, spiritually. Think I'm exagerrating? Is the West strong today? I ask you, is it?

Don't complain about the "media". Don't complain about "feminism". Don't just look at the symptoms. Look at the cause.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Flee the country, sorry boys this place is a sinking ship filled with zombies :)

I actually refer to Canada because at least women still bear some passing resemblance to the gender in the US... now in Canada we have super feminazi douche bags and their mangina counterparts. So much so that a restaurant I work for lets the youngish 20 something waitresses and a 350lb (female) cook run the show while the Owner, Chef and kitchen brigade (body builder types) take a backseat to whatever these women do and say. At one point the female cook (26) was screaming at the owner, that she would kick his ass if he didn't give her a smoke break, while he just stood there (he gave her one afterward).

Now, I'm supposed to write an EFFECTIVE report on how to fix the restaurant's shortcomings... The only thing that comes to mind is: fire all the male staff and replace with women. There is not ONE single guy willing to stand up to these chicks. Not even the owner of the restaurant... what am I supposed to say??? :crazy:

God I'm glad I live in Mexico 6 months out of the year... I have no idea how some of you live 24/7 in these places with this type of behavior. If I didn't leave, I think I would literally be walking around punching chicks out. :trouble:
The only reason that this type of woman ISN'T punched out is that the government is protecting them. The governments in the West now consist of Jews who recruit feminists and fags. In other words, you have a straight-male hating government. Especially straight White male, he is the most hated of all.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa. It's one thing to comment on society, and another thing to use hate speech. This crosses the line. Sosuave should not be a place to peddle conspiracy theories about people of any ethnicity.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Jeff you sound like a woman or a mangina. No worries SoCal, I am part Jewish and my father is completely. He also works in TV and Radio... big surprise there eh. I'm in no way offended by this because its the truth. My father speaks the same as SoCal on a daily basis. Christ, I honestly wonder how some of you PC's even get through the day. The world is an offensive place, go back to history class and you'll find that out.
Thanks fuzz.

Hate is a natural emotion when you're being screwed over.

And besides, I'm just telling the truth. Everyone knows Jews are the most powerful group in America. Everyone knows they control our foreign policy and media - especially Hollywood.

They have worked hard, they are intelligent, and they help each other out. And now they are at the top because of it. It's not a "conspiracy", it's out in the open. Especially our foreign policy, everyone knows we help out Israel and fight their wars.

At any rate, you can't b*tch about feminism, TV shows, and how crappy Western women are without naming the cause. And the cause is the Jewish controlled liberal media which promotes feminism and anti-male garbage.

At any rate, I think this topic does belong elsewhere, so I'll just leave it at that. Everyone here is smart enought to research this subject and make their own decisions.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Capitalism is to blame. but you cant see it cause you are blinded by your misguided love for it...
Capitalism does play a role, no doubt. It teaches people to be selfish, and that money is all that matters.

But what does Capitalism have to do with a show like Desperate Housewives?

What does capitalism have to do with Betty Friedan?

The bottom line is there are people out there who just hate other people for whatever reason. Desperate Housewives is produced by a homo named Mark Cherry. Clearly he is spewing his hatred of straight men and traditional family values with this show.

And Betty Friedan, the premiere feminist, is just an ugly old Jewish broad who is lashing out at men because she was rejected by them.

These feelings are pure malice, they have little to do with capitalism. The scary thing is these hateful people RUN OUR FREAKING countries right now. Not good.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Jeff you sound like a woman or a mangina. No worries SoCal, I am part Jewish and my father is completely. He also works in TV and Radio... big surprise there eh. I'm in no way offended by this because its the truth. My father speaks the same as SoCal on a daily basis. Christ, I honestly wonder how some of you PC's even get through the day. The world is an offensive place, go back to history class and you'll find that out.
Jeff is spot on the money. He is a woman because he does not agree with SolCals ridiculous conspiracy theory? It has nothing to do with being politically correct. Its absurd to blame one race of people as being responsible for the evils of the world.

You guys VOTED IN the people that ran your country into the ground. You VOTED IN people who changed the laws in the first place. To sit and blame an entire race of people for the ills of the world is beyond ridiculous when you have a democratic system that has evolved to create the monster you live with. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SITUATION. YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.

Americas impact on culture worldwide means that the average Americans political choices have had a big impact on culture worldwide too. The Jews are not to blame here. The average American voter is to blame. Stop looking for a scapegoat and accept some responsibility for the choices you made as a people

This is a major problem on these boards that crops up from time to time. When someone automatically says something that a few may not agree with he is automatically labeled an AFC or girly man. Its not on. Especially when you are using it from the point of agreeing with some ****ing idiot who is sprouting off anti semitic horse****.

You dont just have Jews in positions of power guys. You have italians, greeks, irishmen, asians, blacks, mexicans. It is a multi cultural society and to blame one race of people is best left to backward hicks. The USA has always been a melting pot and its the countries biggest strength. That melting pot has created a country with the biggest economy in the world and a standard of living that is to be respected. Which Jews helped build along with people from everywhere else in the world.

And before you think it, Im not Jewish. Im a conservative white guy who spent a large portion of his life in South Africa. You guys have absolutely no idea how devastating racial prejudice can be.

thisishowitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremymichael said:
Does anyone else share my disappointment with today’s society? Without sounding a bit miserable television and media in general does not seem to portray men in a good light. Many shows tend to depict men as being stupid, clumsy and have them belittled by women.

I saw some program on satellite tv where men have to compete with bisexual women for dates with other women. One woman got the advantage over the bloke for the affections of this other women and they started kissing. He looked really embarrassed and was made to look silly. Then you have other programs with women giving patronizing advice to blokes who have never had a girlfriend.

There seems to be a lot of camp men on television all wearing the same type of metro sexual clothing. In years to come if we don’t watch it men and women will be wearing the same clothing. I went to some of department stores last week and it seemed to me that women could also wear many of the men’s jackets. Male television presenters are masked in make up to make them look perfect. God forbid they might have any stubble. We are turning into the same sexes, or at least it seems that way. Everyday I pick up the paper to see which popstar is now a lesbian?.

I want t go back to the old days were we celebrated the fact that men and women are different. I want to wear rugged manly clothing, not some poncey clothing which women say they like, only because they would probably wear the clothing themselves.

Finally I know some of you guys like bisexual women and you think it’s all a bit of fun. Well I wouldn’t touch one with a barge pole.
You're watching tv. What do you expect? Reality?

Turn the goddamn tv off and get on with your life.

Riegs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today's society, as much as it might be tough to swallow.. is by and large a result of deliberate social engineering. Feminism and women's liberation was never about either, it was about being able to have 50% of the population (women) taxable and stimulating the economy while leaving children more dependent on being influenced by the state. The whole movement was funded by the CIA and by the Rockefellers.

Read up on Edward Bernays... smoking back in the old days was a leisure activity only for "gents". Well, that wasn't enough.. the tobacco companies needed to become more profitable, so he was hired to advise marketing campaigns that would appeal to feminine desires, mainly a sense of liberation and independence. So under his auspices, the American Tobacco Company ran deliberate campaigns where the cigarette essentially became symbollic of the man's phallus, and in a short time women everywhere were taking up the habit and it gradually became more acceptable.

The thing is, back in older times the ways that society could be manipulated were limited by the lack of technology at the time. With the advent of the t.v. it made it much easier to start shaping people.

Remember shows like the Cosby's? Family Ties? etc etc? Is it a coincidence that t.v. programming rarely has family-oriented shows anymore? IMO it's all a part of social conditioning. The strong family unit is the greatest threat to the state.

I think it's sad so many people allow themselves to be defined and influenced by popular culture, not even realizing or caring that they're just being good little sheep.

Hooligan Harry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are looking for conspiracy theories where there are none. Its nothing more then the evolution of society and culture.

Remember shows like the Cosby's? Family Ties? etc etc? Is it a coincidence that t.v. programming rarely has family-oriented shows anymore? IMO it's all a part of social conditioning. The strong family unit is the greatest threat to the state.
While so many others say that marriage is something the state promotes because married couples spend more. Its all part of the capitalist conspiracy that needs people to consume. So that is a contradiction to that view. The family unit is not a threat to the state. THEY WANT PEOPLE TO MARRY. Economies cant grow without population growth. They cant grow without skills being developed. If anything, we want strong family units. They spend more.

The sitcoms reveal the change in the way people interact. Not to mention trying to be more PC these days. They are not politically correct because they want to train people to think a certain way. They are PC because they want to avoid lawsuits.

Its not a conspiracy. Its a business buddy. The media makes money by selling advertising. Advertisers support shows based on ratings and magazines based on readership. The more something appeals to people based on their own interests and social standing the more they watch shows that appeal and buy magazines that they identify with. Advertisers push the media the way they want them to go with their bank balance.

Blaming the media for the ills of society is idiotic. Blame corporate america. Blame american politicians. Dont blame the newspapers and TV networks. Its like blaming the guy who invented the AK-47 for every war in Africa.

Danger said:
People can't vote properly if the media doesn't give equal time to all candidates. But until people actually suffer and instead get to watch tv and be entertained all of the time.....nobody will put up much effort to change anything.
Media is a REFLECTION of society. That in turns affects everyone else. While I will never downplay the ability of media to influence people you cannot believe that there is a systematic coordinated effort being made in an attempt to control people. Its ridiculous.

How is this a reflection of American politics? Money talks. You ability to run a campaign has as much to do with your own deep pockets as it does the deep pockets of the people/business who support you. You have people running for positions of power, promising changes in legislation for their "constituents" who often turn out to be their biggest funders. Ron Paul never had the money he needed to buy airtime. Its that simple. McCain? An old white guy in charge of a party that has had a very bad run under Bush. Dont blame the media, blame the republican track record for the total lack of interest.

Media consists of TV, radio, music, newspapers, magazines, the web. Which is now international and lacks control. You cannot have a few individuals controlling something that large. Financially??? Maybe its possible in the long run although even that is a stretch of the imagination. To suggest that you have a few people from some Israel controlling the media is ridiculous.

The point I am making is that its not just the current generation that is to blame. Its everyone. America is probably one of the most free and fair countries in the world with little regulation compared to most other countries. You guys are responsible for the outcome and trying to shift the blame onto others shows a complete lack of responsibility.

You do know that World War II happened for a very good reason.. and it wasn't some mad ravings of an insane dictator like most (TV Shows) would have us believe. Don't give me that anti-semite bullsh1t, there is no prejudice in this discussion. I don't believe SoCal thinks that EVERY SINGLE jew is to blame, he is citing a very select group of people which happen to be Jewish by no mistake
*Sigh*

This old nugget. WWII happened because Germany was so far up **** creek with all the reparations it had to pay to France it was bankrupt. Its people were starving. Versailles killed them even though the first war was not entirely their fault. Hitler leveraged the financial situation to galvanise support. He then created a common enemy for the people. This is not rocket science and its not an isolated case. This is typical of any dictator.

There is prejudice here. Suggesting that we are all under the control of the Jew is backward.

Firstly, you are a Christian country. Religion plays a far bigger role in a country then media ever could. FFS half the people believe in creation theory.

Secondly, you are the most capitalistic country in the world. Everything you are sold comes with even more advertising. Your entire way of life has been influenced by companies who want to sell you more product. The media is an avenue for this but they dont control it. YOU DO WITH YOUR SPENDING HABITS.

Thirdly, there are rich migrants in every industry. The Jews are in mining too. Banking. Retail. So are Italians. So are Irishmen. So are Arabs. Identifying one group of people as being responsible for the ills of america? You have to be a moron to believe that crap

What a fvcking cop out. Grow a pair of balls fellas. Its about time you start accepting some responsibility for the situation. The america of today is the america of today because it evolved into this through your systems of democratic governance and corporate greed. Looking to cast blame outward does not solve the problem you helped you create.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeremymichael said:
Here's one.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23547346/

Here's what sells.

http://paparazzodaily.blogspot.com/2007/03/pr-machine-bimbo-summit.html

Now -- which girl do you want to look at, read about, jerk off to, and otherwise find interesting? Next, let's say a young girl wants some young guy to like her. Who is she going to copy?

Do you honestly think men share no blame as to which society we decided to live? We're going to blame everything on feminism? Please.