Today is my birthday and things got really interesting in school today....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?? Thats stupid! Why the hell would I want to stay AFC!? WHatever, my thing is worrying too much. Im not a witty person. Im actually kind of immature really...... my dad says this because when I was living with my mom for 15 years she never exposed me to anything, so that stunted my mental and emotional growth. Im not good AT ALL with words. I pronounce all my words weird because I used to sort of mumble everything. Now since the beginning of the year Ive been opnening my mouth, Ive been getting more experience. Its more like ive just started learning how to be social when I started my junior year in high school. Now I already quit smoking weed and that should help me alot.

WHateer, this is probably my last post............I do have alot to learn.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?? Thats stupid! Why the hell would I want to stay AFC!?
Because being AFC is easier and more secure of a life. Its not an unpredictable life and you pretty much know what you're doing day in day out. I one time convince myself I was an AFC because girls would just take up all my precious free time.

WHatever, my thing is worrying too much
WTF do you have to be worried about? How Girl A won't like you or what Girl B thinks about you? Thats no DJ mentality. There should be no worries when approaching girls. Period.

my dad says this because when I was living with my mom for 15 years she never exposed me to anything, so that stunted my mental and emotional growth
So? I lived all my life alone in the country because my parents hated living in town. I seriously had no social life until I got a car. It was so hard for me to adjust to the new lifestyle because sometimes my friends and I would spend $30-40 a night and I was surprised to see how fun it was as well as financially draining it was.

Now I already quit smoking weed and that should help me alot.
Good for you. From what you made it seem like in your previous posts, weed was just ruining your rep. Like I said in a past thread, parties are for approaching and ****ing girls, not sitting quietly in the corner.

WHateer, this is probably my last post............I do have alot to learn.
WTF? You need to be here now more than ever. Most people here give you **** because they're probably trying to help you out. Your willingness to really give a good effort to being a DJ is barely apparent in your postings. This is the first positive thread I heard about you and thats a good thing. I think you should hit up the DJ Bible more than ever and the DJ Tips forum. I'm also thinking about within the next couple of weeks typing up an abridged varation of the DJ Bible; one that tries to cover everything (well, most everything) in quick, bullet points for easy comprehension and to cut out most of the BS that may be inside them as well as a section to become from AFC to DJ in a short time. Look out for that in the future. If you don't want to wait for that, PM the guys that say they want to help you.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because being AFC is easier and more secure of a life. Its not an unpredictable life and you pretty much know what you're doing day in day out. I one time convince myself I was an AFC because girls would just take up all my precious free time.
Agreed, been there. Like I said before Boricua, stop making excuses for yourself and why you're not progressing like normal people (but this and this and this and this.... STFU) and do something about it. Strive to change your life right now instead of whining about it and getting all defensive. Right now: you're a whiny loser, but you could become a MASTER DJ if you get off your ass and do something about it without getting all emotional (ie GIRLY).

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Oh yeah dude, I would love people singing happy birthday to me and being the center of attention all day. I don't know how you can see that as a bad thing. Ah the C&F opportunities are endless...

Stop taking sh!t so seriously dude. Make fun of people more. When you see a girl in the hall, give her a high five then slap her ass. Loosen up.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Agreed, been there. Like I said before Boricua, stop making excuses for yourself and why you're not progressing like normal people (but this and this and this and this.... STFU) and do something about it. Strive to change your life right now instead of whining about it and getting all defensive. Right now: you're a whiny loser, but you could become a MASTER DJ if you get off your ass and do something about it without getting all emotional (ie GIRLY).
Agreed! Learn to control you emotions, and trust me, life will improve.

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Yo frag how come you're never on MSN. My MSN is gflash4001@hotmail.com and I leave it on all the time because over in the civilized world everyone has AIM. If any of you other dirty sluts want to message me, feel free.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Yo frag how come you're never on MSN. My MSN is gflash4001@hotmail.com and I leave it on all the time because over in the civilized world everyone has AIM. If any of you other dirty sluts want to message me, feel free.
Ah I hardly use msn, its nothing compared to a real convo. Plus i've just got home from a 1 week non-stop party!

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Holy fvck a 1 week party, are you serious? I thought all British people did was sit around and drink tea and eat crumpets.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boricua, dont take these guys that are trying to put you down so seriously. Like you, it took me a LONG time to completely master this stuff. ( check how long Ive been here ).

btw, by your name I can tell you are Puerto Rican, so am I :D

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the turkey thing you coulda said something like "I know my do g is ugly but DAMN you girls are cruel" or "yea i walked my turkey because it was too fattening last thanksgiving so this year I'ma get it in shape"

The girls hugging u: Yea that kinda suxs when u know they are doing it as a kind of "litte brother" thing but if u say something funny like "this is the most action i've had in a week" or "this is the BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!" Then u can get a laugh and direct the convo to whereever u want it 2 go.

Next time u go 2 school sing happy birthday to the hb 9.5 and when she says "its not my b-day" or wutever, say "i know but i wanted u 2 know how it felt" or something like that, then the 2 of u can have a "special" thing 2gether where u sing happy b-day 2 each other for no apparent reason and u can easily gain some rapport

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Superman X
Holy fvck a 1 week party, are you serious? I thought all British people did was sit around and drink tea and eat crumpets.
LOL, yes of course. That and getting wasted and partying. :)

BTW, it was cos this girls parents went away for a week and we trashed the place! There were literally 15 black bags full of beer, smirnoff ice and vodka bottles. Needless to say we had a good time :)

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you slapped your friend? LOL. Why would you slap your friend. You aren't a girl. How can you threaten to beat someone up on the street if all you are going to do is slap him? LOL

eroq

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to just relax and play it like a game. Keep your cool, and for god's sake if a grrl's giving you kino just play along. When you get uptight and insecure you're much more of an AFC than if a grrl says everyone wants you around, cuz that's social proof (of which you can never have enough:D) As for the hugs, when she hugged you the second time you should have made a big deal and gone for the @ss; if she made a big deal about it be like "What? You said I hug like a guy!" and play it off.