Today is my birthday and things got really interesting in school today....

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the morning when I get to school I always walk around till the bell rings. Usually its a 25 minute walk around the school because I have nobody to chill with in the morning because 2 weeks ago I caught some beef with 2 so called freinds I had and used to chill with every morning and in lunch time. Long story, but basically I got fed up with their walking all over me and always putting me down so I stood up to both of them. I even had to slap one of them.

I broke this down into one situation per paragraph. I will write about several situations that went on today which are quite weird or funny. I didnt know what to do in these situations so I will ask how u DJs would have dealed with the situation.

Before school starts
Anyways. Im walking around the school, and these 2 girls who are like 7s stop me to ask me a question: "hey were you the one that brought a turkey on the leash yesterday?" SERIOUSLY! I had no idea if they were actually serious or just wanted to talk to me. I thought about what should I say, yes or no and I decided to say "yes". My subconscious mind was telling me "damnit, u said yes! now ur going to have to explain it". I got really nervous. One of the girls said "omg really? that was soooo funny yesterday" I said "yea I thought it was too" and laughed to myself and said "naw im just playing, I dont know what ur talking about." I dont remember what the girls reactions were but I left after I said that.

How would u DJ's handle that situation?

2nd Period
It was second period and I had told one of my buddies that it was my birthday and he like made an announcement and sh*t that it was my birthday. I got some happy birthdays, about 2 or 3. I had to sit next to a girl who I tried to mack it to earlier in the year but I got as far as a few statements comments and stuff. Lasted about 30 seconds to a minute. Well I had to sit next to her today because the desks in one half of the class were in use by other people from another class. Well I sat next to her (it was a table with about 6 to 8 people all around it including me). I would make some comments and stuff. Being a funny man, saying sarcastic things. Every while or so after thinking of something to say to her (took me a long time) I would say something to her or ask a question and try to mack it to her. It went 3 rounds and I gave up. I didnt get any GREAT responses. There were more like nuetral freindly responses from her. I got no signs of interest from her exept maybe some shyness from her but she could be shy because of anyone in the room, not just me.

What do I do when I dont know at all what to say? Im looking all around me to figure out what to say, and it takes me a long time. Then I finally come up with "your gonna give me 75 percent off that chocolate rite?" I was looking all over her folder, the area around her for about a good 10 minutes and I had nothing to say. Most of the period I was looking up because I was just thinking of what to say man.......!!

3rd Period
When I went to third period and I said to one of my buddies in the class "guess waht? im finally 17!" and he asked "oh its ur birthday" and I say yea and he tells me happy birthday. This very HB9.5 (who i occasionaly flirt with) says "its ur birtday?" kind of mocking me because I say "birthday" kind of ghetto. It sounds like "burtday". So I said "yea its my burtday" emphasizing the "burt" part. Then the b1tch says "im gonna tell everybody. She tells the AFC guy next to her that its my "burtday" and he asks me how old am I now and I sarcastically say "19". They both actually beleived me. Im good at making people beleive what I say. I said "naw im playing im 17". The girl says "ur only 17?" I said "yea, how old are you?" she says 17. Then I say "then whats wrong, ur still a youngin too, when do u turn 18?" She tells me september. After thats done she doesnt quit and she continues to tell every damn person who comes through the door that its my birthday and making it a big deal. Everyone is like "hey happy birthday" and all the attention was on me. I kept telling the girl to stop but she kept on. SHe told one girl that sat in front of me about the news and shes like "OMG its ur birthday! give me a hug!" and I stayed sitting down while she gave me a hug. I hugged her but sort of masculine, I hugged her with one hand and patted her on the back with the other. THE B1TCH TELLS ME "oh come on, ur hugging me like Im one of ur boys, Im a girl, give me a REAL hug!" and then I was all nervous because that couldve hurt my rep, made the girls think I dont know how to hug a girl. I said "alrite fine" and I gave her a hug instead of patting her on the back I moved it up and down her back. Then ANOTHER girl that sits next to me saw this and said "everyone likes u!" The girl that gave me the hug was like "i know rite, hes like a buddy ud always want around and be with and she caressed my shoulder. I got kind of nervous because when she said "buddy" as if she dont want anything else. I thought she was proclaiming to all the other girls in my class that Im an AFC. She then told me "in 5th period im going to make everyone sing happy birthday!" I was like "no! dont do that" and shes like "watch I wil!" Later in 5th period she did make an announcement to the class that it was my birthday. It was funny because I playfully covered her mouth when she said it. BUt the class heard it and then the WHOLE DAMN CLASS STARTED SINGING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The HB9.5 contined telling every one that it was my birthday, then I finally said "dammit girl!*pause*(suspense) why you so cute?" and she looked at me and gave me the biggest chinky eyed smile. I went back to my business after I said that.

Later I turned around to tell my buddy something and we were both laughing and the girl looked at me and I continued to smile as I looked into her eyes. She asked the guy I was talking to what did I say and I said to her playfully "u cant know!" She kept asking, she mustve asked like 4 times and then I finally said "u wanna know what I said? I said u look cute as hell!" I caught just about 4 guys attention when I said that and we all laughed together. One ass wipe was telling the guy next to him "tssss, we should slap him dogg" (he was trying to make me look stupid) but I payed them no attention. More stuff happened in the period but what I already said were the main important things that happened. How would u DJs handle this 3rd period class?

Today I also got sung happy birthday 3 times. 5th period, 6th period, and on the bus going home.

I got so much attention today because it was my birthday. Also when the guys tried to give me the birthday punches I would tell them "no dont do it, ill hit u back, I dont let anyone do that to me!" I had to say that 3 times today and they respected me and stopped before they got to the third one. Even though all the punches were soft.

Do u guys think me making my birthday a big deal was good for me? Or did it make me look desperate for attention?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shutup shutup shutup shutup

we dont care, ask a question that poses some real usefulness and perhaps you will get an answer.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if its not a challenege for u then why dont u answer it? Look Im slowly coming out of my shell and Im only asking how to handle these new situations that came up today. I didnt know how to handle them. Im looking for responses that will give me ideas on how to handle situations similar to these or maybe like these. I just went into specifics about things. Thats why you dont care. How bout u shutup if u dont have something nice to say. ur post doesnt have much insight on it either. Its just pointless!

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boricua_33015
if its not a challenege for u then why dont u answer it?
He didn't say your question wasn't a challenge, he said that its all been answered before. Honestly man, you have a long ways to go before you are going to get a girlfriend that's hot. I would stick to like the 6's at your level.

Just read the bible, read the posts, meditate on them, and train your mind. You want to jump right into higher level things, but you don't have any solid training. Just go out and experiment with girls you don't really want. Learn some things, don't post much at all. Listen, i am going to do you a big favor. PM me, any time with your questions, your field reports, whatever, i'll take care of you. This should alleviate everyone's problems. Let me be your coach, okay?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, im not really that bad. ok i may sound young but I just need some guidance. F*CK U ALL! Except the scoundrel muhfukka.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea if u wanted to PrivateMessage me as well i would be cool with that

i highly advise that u take advantage of what we are offering

aight this is the last post that i am going to answer for u

and lets understand that there isnt one way to do things everyone is different and acts differently

Before school starts:
u fuked with em for a while which is good then u kept talkin and told em the truth, keep it up, if u dont know them get their names,

2nd Period
u r tryin to hard, if theres nothin to say then say nothin, jus talk to her like she was a guy "hey, whatsup?" comment on the teacher, "what'd u do/doin this weekend?" otherwise NEXT HER

3rd Period
it aint my style to ask for attension, i dont need it
if ppl dont know i aint gona tell em

but it turned out pretty slick:
u got a hotty talkin to u
u got a bunch of kino
bunch of girls in one period noticin u and talkin to u

but dude...the bad hugs?
thats jus unacceptable, when u get the oppurtunity jus hug well, girls do like a guy that hugs well, it isnt the biggest fukin deal but it cant hurt

minus the huggin that prolly the smoothest ive heard u admit to

yea and Happy Birthday ;)

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should now come to school the day after and proclaim that it's your birthday again and see their reactions! lol

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, its too late to do that now since its already midnight of the next day. Wouldnt really matter anyways because I didnt even come to school today, didnt feel like going. But thats a cool idea, might even try it tomorrow.......maybe, just dont know if people will find it funny. Would it be good if I said that 2 days after my birthday?

Joe Schmoe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing i noticed is that your worrying way too much about doing the right thing. Like drix said just talk to them like they are one of your guy friends. things will come out way better if you just relax and have fun

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this guy is a big loser. He doesn't know his **** from his *******. He's been here since January? What a joke.

Example of Boricua_3035:

"I woulda said Blah Blah Blah to this girl who was talking alot. but then, i didn't want to insult her. And then, I didn't think people would think it was funny. If they didn't htink that was funny, then they would think that I were not a funny person and my high school life would be ruined. Theres alot of AFCs in my school. Thank god I know the truth. I just hope that people don't know I visit a self help dating site, or else i would be laughed at! I beat up a few of my friends today. They were laughing at me. I don't take crap from nobody no more! I hope this girl notices me tomorrow. "

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo shut ur muthafukin trap I dont need to hear that sh1t. Ill admit im learning slow but thats because I didnt have a fvckin normal life like ur spoiled b1tch ass might have. We all different. Lucky u, u get pvssy. The worse thing I need to hear, or read is that Im a fukin loser. If u dont have anything good to say then dont say it u fukin b1tch. All the sh1t u wrote was really pointless, and dont have no place in this fukin board. Seriously if I have seen u in the street i would give u the biggest muthafukin beating of ur life and it will teach u not to put down people ever again, ud be so tramatized and ur face will be so messed up u will even want to fukin kill urself. FVCK U! Seriously if u live in Miami tell me man. Its b1tches like u that REALLY piss me off and REALLY feel like punching their fvking lights out!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh gee, big man, threatening to kick someone's ass over the internet. LEARN TO TYPE. You probably wouldn't kick his ass, you'd just get slapped and cry again.

You are, despite what you may think, still an AFC. Why? YOU PUT TOO MUCH STOCK INTO WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF YOU. Stopp worrying about doing the wrong thing this and what if she thinks I'm an AFC that and just chill.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously if I have seen u in the street i would give u the biggest muthafukin beating of ur life and it will teach u not to put down people ever again, ud be so tramatized and ur face will be so messed up u will even want to fukin kill urself. FVCK U! Seriously if u live in Miami tell me man. Its b1tches like u that REALLY piss me off and REALLY feel like punching their fvking lights out!

lmao, i think you're about to get "slapped". But don't worry, cause he'll start cryin then

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boricua, have you read the HSDJ Bible, in Pooks article Be A Man he talks about the AFC and how he says his life was long and hard. Honestly dude, we don't need the play by play every single day something happens to you. Just imagine if you took the time it took to write the post you could have gone to a store or outside and gotten another girls name for more practice so you have a smoother approach and better conversation skills.

A Lot of guys on this board have taken time to help you on every single post you wrote and now that you or calling them "muthafukkas" it makes them less willing to help you.

The point of this board is not to get girls, it is to have overall happiness with thyself, no matter what background you come from. Do you think that Jim Carrey would be where he is today because he figured that since he lived in the back of a van for a year everyone should pity him and give him movie rolls? NO! He worked hard, he studied comedy, and he practiced everywhere! THAT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH DJING

Now quit yer *****in get yer ass out there and go practice

Like scoundrel said, send him the field reports.

PEACE

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
would give u the biggest muthafukin beating of ur life
Then would you start to cry just like you did when you slapped your buddy?

Dude seriously chill out. Stop worring what other people think about you. YOU are your own Man.

Stop worring about every little detail. Stop analyzing everthing. If a girl is given you crap and you don't enjoy it, then don't take it.

By the way you found people worthy of being your friends? Good Luck with that.

vettez06

Reaction score
Seriously if I have seen u in the street i would give u the biggest muthafukin beating of ur life and it will teach u not to put down people ever again, ud be so tramatized and ur face will be so messed up u will even want to fukin kill urself. FVCK U! Seriously if u live in Miami tell me man. Its b1tches like u that REALLY piss me off and REALLY feel like punching their fvking lights out!
And you wonder why you have so many problems with people? Someone gives you a little bit of hassle, and you throw what could only be described as a hissy fit. If you act anything like that with people in person, I can pretty much tell you what's holding you back so much. Learn to control your damn emotions.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boricua_33015

Boricua_33015-

are u PM'ing someone?

i am willin to "take u under my wing"

but dont make those cheap threats, u r gettin hassled a lot more than most but dont let it get to ya

obviously some are not here to help and only add to their post count so they can have the title : Master Don Juan" under their name

others are a little frustured with u as well

also i gotta point out that guys who have tough lives, arent the first to yell it out

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have already read the bible thoroughly. Ive also read so many articles and stuff, that all the new stuff I read is like "oh yea, I already knew that". Im still fighting insecurities I have though, and long term depression that ive had for the past 7 years.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have already read the bible thoroughly. Ive also read so many articles and stuff, that all the new stuff I read is like "oh yea, I already knew that". Im still fighting insecurities I have though, and long term depression that ive had for the past 7 years.
This is the stupidest fvcking thread ever.

Everyone has had problems in the past, I bet nearly half the people in here have had to deal with depression and the need for suicide at one point in their lives. The difference between them and you is they don't whine about it and get the fvck on with their lives.

No for some non-flamey advice. Try and find the original DJ Boot Camp and follow it religiously, force yourself to do everything. It will defeintely be beneficial to you.

Also, you've read all the articles eh? Well I'm here to tell you that mean precisely fvck all if you don't act upon it. Re-read the attitude posts in the Bible too, don't just say "yeah i knew that", actually do something about it before I BUST A CAP YO ASS.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do u guys think me making my birthday a big deal was good for me? Or did it make me look desperate for attention?
I handle birthdays like they're every other day. However you got some great results from that one 9.5 so I think all in all its worth it. I'd talk to her for a little bit the following days and try to build up some rapport. If you play your cards right, you could wind up dating her later on.

Look Im slowly coming out of my shell and Im only asking how to handle these new situations that came up today
Thats fine and all but seriously, most people here don't really give a **** about daily field reports. I have to say though that what happened today was good but you still got a long ways to go. I don't get why you're coming out slowly though. I came out of my shell in about three days after discovering this site. Now its two weeks and I feel like I've been doing this **** for two years.

I have already read the bible thoroughly. Ive also read so many articles and stuff, that all the new stuff I read is like "oh yea, I already knew that".
Well, why aren't you doing them then? The DJ Bible is worthless unless you go out and use it. Its like buying some condoms and you think that automatically you are going to get some. So you got to read and execute.

Im still fighting insecurities I have though, and long term depression that ive had for the past 7 years.
Thats not a good excuse. A lot of people here were probably depressed one time or another. I thought about suicide before. As for the insecurities, see my quote before the last one. It took me three days to break out of my shell. Why? Because I wanted girls. I became dedicated towards the cause to get ***** and I quickly busted through my insecurities. I've had depression for about 8 years. Its only now that I realized life really is worth living and thats just only a few days.

-------------------------

It seems like to me that you're not that willing to make yourself into a DJ. You're content with being an AFC. Which is fine but don't expect to make much progress if any with women. If you really wanted to be a DJ, you would talk to that 9.5 again and really try to go for her. Then work on going with other girls. The 9.5 likes you probably if she touches you and all that. The hug thing was awkward but can be worked around. But you got to start snapping out of your depressive stupor if you want to get women and thats the bottom line.