toasting a bf

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in the summer with HB8 ( we lifeguard together) Our third summer working together just ended, and for the first 2 years she was my boss, but this third year we were both senior lifeguards. I thought that by this time I was stuck in LJBF land, but a week ago, she made a move on me and told me she had a crush on me, she came over to my house one day after work and she went after me, and we kissed ( I had not yet been expose to SS) She has a bf, and her bf has cheated on her and she knows it, they broke up for a while and now they are back together. After we kissed I made myself look kinda desperate, and too readily available. Now that we dont work together anymore, the only time I see her, she has her bf with her. She does not live with her bf, and tomorrow night she said we should hang out. I was looking for some advice on how to close the deal and go with me. I know its one itis, but I really like this girl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
red flag - her boyfriend cheated on her, they are back together and now she is probably using you to get back at him.

what makes you think this girl won't cheat on you if you get involved with her?

play it cool, keep her as a friend or f*uck-buddy, but don't get to attached to this flake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ah yes, it is all coming back to me, sosuave.com, I've missed you

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
I agree with 86. She's a f-ck buddy.
Yep, might as well tap it before the well runs dry....

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 86
red flag - her boyfriend cheated on her, they are back together and now she is probably using you to get back at him.

what makes you think this girl won't cheat on you if you get involved with her?

play it cool, keep her as a friend or f*uck-buddy, but don't get to attached to this flake.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ah yes, it is all coming back to me, sosuave.com, I've missed you
Correct. Flakier than a biscuit.

Gipper

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's trying to get back at her boyfriend. So unless you want to fight him some time, don't get involved with her... because it WILL come out eventually the next time they have a fight to make him mad or jealous.