To stay NC or not

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Perseverance... Thx for your input, you always have good advice to give.

P

perseverance

Gdupm6 said:
Perseverance... Thx for your input, you always have good advice to give.
Thank you very much, I'm delighted that I was able to help your situation in some way. I know how you're feeling though as I am going through no contact with a girl that I liked a lot, it's been nearly three months and I still think about her sometimes. I have been through no contact before, so it is a tried and tested method. It works. I think by breaking no contact you show someone that you are weak and that you cannot move on in life. Your ex girlfriend like the girl I went no contact with aren't thinking about us bro! They're out there enjoying themselves, partying, living life and loving it. That's incentive enough to do the same and move on.

Funnily enough when I split up with a girl three years ago, I went no contact with her and in August this year she got back in contact with me. She made some small chit chat, I wrapped it up by wishing her the best in life and that's was that. I don't believe in second chances or ex's getting back together. My argument is that if you were meant to be you wouldn't have split up in the first place.

Gdupm6

Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with everything you said. I used to believe in 2nd chances and always gave it to them, but I realized that there really isn't no point..also depends on how severe she messed up... We just have to focus on how to better ourselves, be successful and work out.

Dmedfisik thx for your help as well.