To Shy!!!

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Reaction score
im well to shy!!

with normall girls im shy but with pretty girls ( hb 7s +) i cant even look at them, can anyone please tell me how to overcome this shyness its so hard for me sometimes i start to sweat..

please dont give me the following advice because they do not work.

1. grab ur balls and do it ( well i cant just do it if i cant look at the girl can i) and it doesnt help at all, cuz if i cud of done that i wudnt be here in the first place.
2. talk to 5 strangers, i dont want to do this because i am one of the youngest guys on my bloke (14) and i dont want to get hurt
3. build your way up, that doesnt even work for me.

please please help me

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be a Man!
Be a Man!

And if you dont know what I mean, that means you havent read the bible, and if you havent read the Bible, then why havent you?
This question is gone over many times in the Bible, especially by the great Pook

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's hard mate, and i know that saying just do it doesn't work. The only thing you can do is practice. Did you learn how to swim straightaway? no, it took lots of effort. Just build up from Hb5, to Hb6.......it all works. There is no "magic elixer" that spurts you into action, you have to decide "i've had enough of that sh!t, i'm going to do something about it".

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You even sweat? Thats serious thing there. Man Just ask yourself? Why do i fear this? Its all in your head get it out.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop thinking about dating these girls. I got over my fear of approaching to date by approaching to be friends. There's nothing wrong with being friends with a girl. Give up the idea of getting a girlfriend for a while, and set out to make more friends.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no magic words we can say that will suddenly make you more confident. You have to FORCE yourself into uncomfortable situations, that's the only way to change your attitude.

Think about what Jonny said. You didn't learn how to swim, or ride a bike, or drive a car right away. You initially felt very uncomfortable doing those things. And you didn't get better at them by reading a website.

We can give you advice here and put you in the right mindset. But you can only improve if you're willing to go out there and take risks, to start doing things you never would have done before. This site is great for inspiration, but somewhere along the line you have to turn that inspiration into action.

"Success is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration" -Thomas Edison

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You say you can't "Grab your balls and do it?" Why the **** is that? Do you have no balls? Even if you're the wimpiest little nerdy boy in the world you can approach girls. Shy-ness is all in your head, once you figure out that it doesn't help you and YOU work to fix it, you will no longer be shy. Getting over it involves work, theres nothing we can do to get rid of your shyness except tell you to do things that will help YOU realize that YOU can get rid of it.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... So it sounds like you're in a bit of a pickle.... try these steps.

A. Consume Liqour.
B. Talk to hot girls while on liqour.
C. Slowly keep building down the amount of liqour you're on when you do it.
D. Eventually ditch the liqour and do it sober.
E. Grow some balls from liqour.
F. Happy fvcking.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol man. Liqour=alcohol=booze=getting sh1tty=plastered=blasted=tipsy=DRUNK.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why cant you drink, i dont drink but i could if i wanted to! well anyway i have another idea, make a bet with a freind for a lot of money that you will talk to a girl, dont bet you will get her, as it may not happen, but just that you will try and talk to her, as this is totaly in your control and it is an incentive to talk to girls! your freinds may not want to bet, so just promise you will give them money if you dont do it if your really shy you will just need to make it a lot of money, or you could try the 3 second rule.

hope ive been a help

Mr Shy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well thats good, but i allready tryed it and lost money lol

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
make the stakes higher (put more money in) and you will end up talking to girls, if you where risking £100 im sure you would do it! you only failed already because you where only risking £5

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it worked for me, and is currently working. When I feel shy (often), I just think "Just do it" then I approach, often trembly but I still do it -- and regardless of the outcome I feel great that I "just did it". You can do this too.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fear is your worst enemy. I suggest that you stop whining about it and start doing something about it. You don't need us to tell you how, because it is written hundreds of times in the DJ Bible and New Age High School Bible. So get reading!

fatkins

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a good tip wip your d ick out and if she takes good deal.