To not kiss on the next date

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking that I want to further myself in being a challenge. I've been on a date 3 times with this girl and at the end of all 3 I've either kissed her or made out with her. So I was thinking that at the end of the next one, I'd lean in like I'm going to kiss her, smile, and then walk away. What do you think?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not walk away, but hold it off. Walk away could go both ways and trust me, you don't want it going the wrong one.

Juggalo

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's going to expect it now that you've been doing it and teasing her with it will make her want it more. Sounds like a plan to me.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wait? Kiss her! Lik said it best - it could work, but it would more likely backfire. You have to take what you want. Who cares what she wants? You want some action, so take it! This 'going too fast' bullsh*t is for pvssies. She wants it too. Be a challenge in other ways.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
I was thinking that I want to further myself in being a challenge. I've been on a date 3 times with this girl and at the end of all 3 I've either kissed her or made out with her. So I was thinking that at the end of the next one, I'd lean in like I'm going to kiss her, smile, and then walk away. What do you think?
Are you trying to be funny? "Being a challenge" means not being her little toy to control, not just plain being a prick. If my chick did that to me, I'd probably do the same thing back to her on the next TWO dates out of spite, if she even GOT two dates with me again.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok maybe I'll just not kiss her the next date. I won't do the leaning in thing or everything.