To LOA guys!

jota

Reaction score
Hello peoples, i will talk about Loa here, so, i know that there are many that dont like it, so, if you think that this disrespect your beliefs you can ignore it:)

I tryed send pms but for some reason theres is not permission to me do it!

I'm reading this forum for awhile and i see that guys here have fears , hate and treat womens like adversary, which in my opinion dont help anything.

I have bad beliefs towards womens as well, but i'm not have problems to talk with womens, and i have already some good experiences.

But i want up to next level so my question is to guys that use LOA in your life with success!

So what i want know is:

If one believe that :

-All hot womens are gold diggers(models, richies girls etc)

-All hot womens are manipulative!

-All hot womens are cheaters!

Talking about Loa , this possibly will manifest in your reality?

And in the other hand!

If a guy think and believe really:

All hot womens are cool and want me!

Gold diggers are in reality the minority, the majority hotties, models, richies girls or whatever girls that you like,really like man, **** etc

Hot womens enjoys mens like me, etc

This can become your reality?

I thank all guys that understand iabout LOA and answer my question,!

Jota!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me, jota...how many easy payments of $59.95 of any major credit card will I have to make to learn more about the LOA?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is LOA? It sounds like you're talking about anticipated response and self-fulfilling prophecies, which I agree with . . but I've never heard of LOA.

djswitch

Reaction score
loa = law of attraction

jota, it works! dont let the non believers convince you otherwise.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You created an alternate account to try to lend credibility to your sales pitch...and you named it "djSWITCH"?!? :crackup:

Splendidostring

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do believe that behind every woman lies a demon. But as it's being said, woman aren't our priority in life. My goals in life aren't based on woman. If I go out one night and meet some, I'll enjoy the evening and try to seduce them (alcohol helping) and I'll forget about them the next day. That's it, looking for woman is pointless, live your life, maybe you'll meet a decent woman one day who will share your journey, that's all.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think that attitude and confidente are key. However, I don´t think things are that easy, dude...

As for the importance of women, my opinion is that none of them is more important than me, but they play a crucial role in my live. Would you want to live in a world without women? Hell no! I WANT women! I LOOOOOOOOVE women!!!

jota

Reaction score
Its funny what you are saying guys, but i would like hear guys like Noobiepimp, A-unit, Slaog, Reset!

In te past, i dont believe as well , till i start experiment, thats it, i dont want really discuss with guys that dont believe or dont like, but i want hear what theses guys above have to say about!

But , to be honest i never pay for nothing about loa, in neither pick up as well(things like products, workshops etc).

I already read posts here some time...i dont post so much because i dont wrote well english like you see and the major doubts that i see here i already dont have anymore!

Things like what say to womens, approach anxiety, oneitis, night game or daygame, direct or indirect..etc...

But i have my problems with beliefs, so , i would like hear what peoples that use it with success(loa) have to say about my question ...sorry boys, you dont need read it, i already know guys here that use it , i named the thread To LOA GUYS , because i want hear theses guys that use it!(if they yet show up in this forum)

:)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jota said:
Its funny what you are saying guys, but i would like hear guys like Noobiepimp, A-unit, Slaog, Reset!

Jota, sorry about the delay I forgot where I saved the link.

I believe in it and I have personal experience to back it up. I'm not an expert but know more then most about the subject.

To make the LOA work you need to put in some mental effort. Its not like making a wish and hoping for it to come true. Also its no good just thinking about something you need to feel good when thinking about it. The good thing though is it does have a snowball effect. The thoughts lead to more similar thoughts and over time become stronger. Thats when it really starts to work although its always working to some degree.

It has also influenced how I see things, like attracting women. The guys who believe they'll attract women do. The guys who believe they won't attract women don't. They're both correct. It depends on the individuals beliefs.

Currently I'm working on attracting money. I'll see over the next year or so how I do.

jota

Reaction score
No problem man:)

"The good thing though is it does have a snowball effect. The thoughts lead to more similar thoughts and over time become stronger. Thats when it really starts to work although its always working to some degree."

you know what i was think exactly about it you put about today, look like a sincronicitie huh?

I hope that you do well with your work with money:)

Thanks!