To have sex or to not have sex

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok fellow don juans. I am a senior in high school. I am still a virgin, but I have a couple girls (with fine asses I must say) that I could lose it to. Guys, I just need to know. Is sex really that big of a deal everyone makes it up to be? I mean, Im sure it is great and everything, but is it really something worth saving til marriage? I mean, if I was to save it for marriage, I would probably be bad in bed and it would only be good if my wife was also a virgin. I just need your opinions on sex in general. And also, what are the chances of gettin a girl pregnant or gettin an STD with condoms? I just need some good facts in general. Thanks guys

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its up to you man, if you want to save it till marriage then no one can say anything about that. I dont know if you want it to be with someone special or not, but the first time, its never really that great. if i were you, i would get those anestetic ones. but like i said before, its all up to you. yes, sex is great.

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i guess im a fairly experienced senior (3 girls). I didnt lose my virginity until junior year, and it was to a girlfirend (she was smokin'). Sex is fun, but its not like "WOW that was the coolest thing i have ever done". It's incredibly fun, don't get me wrong, but its not too much different from getting head. I'm just saying don't focus on tryign to get laid, it's not that big of a deal. If you want to save it till marriage, thats your own views. In my opinion, almost everyone has been sexually active before marriage so when looking for a virgin wife, it will be even trickier for her to fit your criteria.
You are in highschool man, live it up, you're only here once. You can get girl pregnant, but ive had unprotected sex more than i have with a condom, and im no daddy. It's risky and dumb, but whats life without a lil risk :) . Diseases aren't too common in highschool, but don't risk it. Make sure you dont hook up with a chick who gives it up easy because if she gave it to you easy, who else has been there.
If you wear a condom, you should be good. The only thing about condoms is make sure they are newer, because i used an old one once and it burst.
If these chicks are worth your ****, my advice would be to pick one, get serious, and get busy man. You'll only get to be a senior once. Good luck.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. The only reason I'd stay a virgin until marrige is if that's a fundamental moral you were raised by (In which case, by all means, stay a virgin).

Really it's your call. Baisically, don't do it if you think you'll feel guilty about it afterwards. Otherwise, get a condom (cuts pregnancy and STD risk by 98%) and go get some. Good luck tiger! (And nice work! Not every virgin lines up two fine *sses at once they can tap!)

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i respect you for holding out. juz dont expect too much. its not as great as people say it is. maybe cuz you expect just TOO much like i did but when it came, afterwards i was just lying there and saying, 'gee, that was it?'.

Reaction score
I'm a senior too, and I've had sex with too many to count. It all depends on what you want. I love to have sex, and it's not my life but a major part.

In my opinion if you're a healthy normal man- sex should be something that keeps your mental and physical health up. Courting women keeps a man striving to be the best at how they look and how people think about them. No matter what anyone says, social confidence will help you in whatever you do in life.

Courting = attempt to gain the favor of by attention or flattery ....... leads up to....... Confidence = The state of mind characterized by one's reliance on himself, or his circumstances; a feeling of self-sufficiency; such assurance as leads to a feeling of security. Yes I have a dictionary right next to me, but besides that I think that's what makes a person happy.

... of coarse there are so many people that blind themselves with wrong translations of the Bible that unmarrital sex is a sin, but us DJs know that they are unable to do the deed, unsatisfactory at the deed, or are scared of the deed.

Reaction score
You are in highschool man, live it up, you're only here once. You can get girl pregnant, but ive had unprotected sex more than i have with a condom, and im no daddy. It's risky and dumb, but whats life without a lil risk . Diseases aren't too common in highschool, but don't risk it. Make sure you dont hook up with a chick who gives it up easy because if she gave it to you easy, who else has been there.
OK, this guy doesn't know what he thinks. Wear a condom? Don't wear a condom? Jeez.

Anyway I've gotten two girls pregnant, and it is SERIOUS sht. It's nothing to kid about. You can have unprotected sex many times without a single care- but you can also have it once and end up with a nightmare on your hands. It can tear relationships apart and make the man of men cry. Abortion will tear a hole in you for life, and if you don't want that hole in you the only other choice you have is to find out how much of a man you really are and lose your social life, drop out of school and get whatever job will give you enough money for support, and get on your knees in front of your parents for any help they can give.

Never forget your party hat, bro.

Garbury

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i meant for him to wear a condom, just I like to keep things exciting sometimes.

Did you think it was exciting until you got those chicks pregnant too? I'm just wodnerign when im gonna face reality.

> Gucci Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is fun... especially when your mind is free and your girl is wild and open to new ideas! BUT it's not the most important thing in life... I personally prefer money and success!

To me it's more important to KNOW that I could f*ck a lot of fine girls than to actually f*ck them... if you know what I mean.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMn alot of 17 yr olds, anyway

MOST OF WHAT MAKES SEX GOOD ISNT THE EXPERIENCE BUT THE FOREPLAY !!!!

Ask any girl this, for guys, we just think of it as pleasure, but for girls, its an emotional thing (thats why they say theyre not ready....)....and like Oprah says "Foreplay has to start from the beginning of the day, not 20 minutes before sex"

If your with the girl, use kino ect and make sure she is comfortable and then it will be easier for her.....

-----

If you decide to remain a virgin, good for you, my whole family believes in NO pre-marital sex, but i disagree.....anyway its a basic view of values, beliefs and fundamentals......but remember, youll always remember ur first time, so make it worthwhile

AND USE A CONDOM !!!!!!!