To guys who were really rubbish with girls.

Gladiator80

Reaction score
Rejection stings big time. It can make you not want to try with another girl because when it happens so many times, you keep thinking it's not gonna get better. I have to admit, I used to be good with getting girls, but years later (presently) I've become rubbish at it, The rejections really hurt, and that's obviously because of my ego. In my mind I think I'm the ****, but when I get rejected it brings you back to earth, crashing down. After a while it starts to affect you and you start thinking maybe I'll never get someone I really want, cause all of them seem to react to me the same way.

My question is, how do you shut out these thoughts and stay positive. Every rejection is so discouraging, but at the same time, I hate the idea of giving up, it's too pathetic, but yet I don't know what to do. I'm a decent looking guy with a great body, yet I have a ridiculously hard time attracting decent looking women.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason it hurts it's because your putting yourself in a position that the girl can easily reject you, bruising your ego.

JEFE

Don Juan
Reaction score
quit puting so much value to the opinion of other people man.

why is "HER" rejection so harsh on you??? only because she have a PUZZy?????

Improve your self and stop worring what other people think of you

Gladiator80

Reaction score
Stéphane said:
The reason it hurts it's because your putting yourself in a position that the girl can easily reject you, bruising your ego.
What your saying makes sense, but can you explain more? I don't know how to do all this playing hard to get stuff. It seems unbelievable ridiculous, it's as though the girl is interested, but if you show any interest, boom she backs off. It blows my mind that getting together with someone has become such a complicated process.

Gladiator80

Reaction score
JEFE said:
quit puting so much value to the opinion of other people man.

why is "HER" rejection so harsh on you??? only because she have a PUZZy?????

Improve your self and stop worring what other people think of you

I don't know, it makes you feel that because she rejected you, you are lower than her. I know this is the wrong way to think, but I'm sure many who have gotten good at this thought this way at some point.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I really like a girl, I don't know where my mind goes. Too much wanting her to like me and impress her which is the wrong way to go. The only thing that helps is when I like that one girl, other girls flock to me because I could care less about them. Does help my ego, when that one girl is out of reach though. :whistle:

asilva732

Reaction score
Gladiator80 said:
...The rejections really hurt, and that's obviously because of my ego. In my mind I think I'm the ****, but when I get rejected it brings you back to earth, crashing down. After a while it starts to affect you and you start thinking maybe I'll never get someone I really want, cause all of them seem to react to me the same way...
What that ego should be saying is..
Another girl who is not interesting enough for me...NEXT!!