To Go or Not To Go (your thoughts)

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all! Hows life treatin yas?
Great.

Anyways, I went out with this girl yesterday and we hit it off pretty good. At the end of the night she invited me to go out somewhere today with her and her friend. I was just wondering if you guys would think it wise to go with her even though I just saw her last night and it could seem clingy, or not go with her because her friend will be there and might act as a c*ckblock. She invited me , so its my choice whether to go or not.

Let me know what yas think
Much appreciated. :)

Peace

You reep what you sew...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck her friend and go

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't. You'll get mixed in with the friends crowd. Stay away from all friend paraphernalia.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's spelled "you reap what you sow" .

Anyways, I wouldn't. Girls that bring friends are big nonos. She's highly interrested, had plans with a friend but now wants you to come.

Just say you're busy, not because you're a donjuan but because a "date" like that will land you in 1 of 2 places
Nowhere
Friendzone.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well actually you guys are right. Her friends might f*ck it up but I was learned to screw the friends of hers and just talk to her. It worked and I found out that these girls never hated me. But you're in a different situation. Try to find a way for you guys to become together just by yourselves.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go and have fun. Why are you trying to "spit game" at girls?

If you're fun, and if you can show these girls a great time and have them say "IM SO HAPPY I INVITED HIM!" then you have succeeded better than you would have thought possible!

Go have fun with these ladies, don't try to impress them or mack them. They'll BOTH be after you moreso than if you would spit game at them. I guarantee it.

Have fun!:) Let us know how things go!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go. Why discount yourself from a good time just out of the fear that the friends will be c*ckblocks? Go, show these girls a good time. Flirt with all of them. Have FUN.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to go, go. If you don't, then don't. As long as you don't do anything blatantly stupid/AFC you're not going to blow your chances with this girl, whether or not her friend is there.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As usual, everyone sux.

But here to save the day, am I. If you are smooth, then go. Give your girl and her friend simmilar attention. If her friend is attracted to you because you work them both while you are out she WILL talk to your girl about you... increasing your value. Also, it builds sexual tention. Keep pressing your girl, but backing away soon after. Put your arm around her for a moment, when her FRIENDS notices, remove your hand. This way when the two of you are finally alone [if it doesnt happen after 45 min-hr, get some distance] the tention is so high its easy to transition to a kiss (or making out).

However, if your new to the DJ, dont risk it. Say you'd love to but you have a prior engagement. It increases mystery and challenge a tincy bit - definatly a "saftey" play.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
:rolleyes:

Isn't your post basically what I said with a little bit of extra?
My post is completely different. You said dont "game" them, I said only go if you CAN game them. Learn to read.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as usual you children are missing the big picture here.

IMO there are two options:

1. you are getting the friend test
-she likes you
-she wants approval or opinion from her friend

2. she likes you and just wants to hang out with you
-if its this option everyone above just wasted their words
-she wants to hang out with you and enjoy your company

trust me the friend is not trying to be a c0ckblock. The worst thing you can do is to try to over-analyze every situation.

just go out and have fun

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me re-iterate.

You can go, with the goal of having the time of your life with these ladies, but if you're looking to score it won't happen. Not today atleast. If you're good... then go, go rock their worlds. Or just go to have fun. Not all girls are dating material, some are great friends and that's all. You'll see where she lands. If you go, have fun. If you didn't, there will be another time.

Tony! I hate you!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Let me re-iterate.
Tony! I hate you!
?

Anyways... Drix has a good point... she may just think you are "cool." BUT, if you have game, a "group thang" is the BEST way to get out of the prefriends zone [almost friends zone, shes not sure yet]... if you have game, use it on her and her friend, make her WANT your attention, make her WORK for it - and you've won.

If you are in the prefriends zone, and you dont have good game, just decline the offer and work on her alone. The more women involved the more complicated things are, so stick to one on one for the basics.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know...

Just playing =)

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going with drixsa on this one

The first time I ever went out with my current girl, her friend and my friend both game along too...by the end of the night I had just showed everyone a great time and I later found out that her friend thought I was great and told my girl to hook up with me...just think of it like this-
Your buddies see a girl at the mall and all go "Wow she's amazing, you should tap that" against "Look at that dog, I bet she's heading to the foot court...ugly b!tch" Who are you going to go for? It's the same with girls, their friend's opinions mean as much to them as their own, if not more. So I say go if you're good at showing everyone in the group a good time, and not just the girl you want.

sugar*

Reaction score
If you do go then don't show the girls the same amount of attention because the girl you went out with before will get confused about your emotions towards her, especially if you are flirting with her and her friend. Not cool, that will just turn her off.
Just show her a good time and pay a little more attention to her, then her friend. Show them both a good time, otherwise don't go.
When a girl invites you to hang with her and her friend it is usually a good sign. Sometimes the girls want to find out what you will do when there are two girls and one guy. A jacka** usually flirts with both girls and that usually turns both girls off. A decent girl doesn't want a guy that flirts with every girl, she wants one that will pay attention to her, but also be cool with her friend.:)

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
la la la

i'd go if her friend was hot, i wouldnt go if her friend was not. if i didnt know i would go anyway, losers dont take risks.

btw, dont worry about the bs everyone else was telling you, the only thing you have to worry about is FUN.

la la la figure out the reasons or im me

yogurttastesgo0d

teedo

Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of girls out there just use guys as status symbols. she mite just wanna show you off to her friends.