To go or not to go for the UG ?

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do too many ugly chicks, you are subsciously sending yourself the signal, that you are only worth this level and you might not try for for the super hot HBs. As if to say this is the best you can do.

on the other hand, UG offer good practice and experience for a noob when he actually gets the opportunity at a HB 10.

so to do a UG or keep aiming for the HBs ? Whats the middle line here...

Malachi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok from my own experience i would go with the UG's FOR NOW, until you have enough practise to aim alittle higher.

-malachi

Reaction score
how bout instead of ugly girls, you stick to average girls first - average girls are just as easy as ugly ones, only less ugly :)

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're inexperienced, then go for it. Its like most things in life, you need a bit of experience to compete at a high level. A boxer doesn't fight for the title without fighting at least 20 rubbish fighters beforehand. Think of it as proving your credentials :)

ClassAct

Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys are forgetting an important aspect: her friends. i can't tell you how many times i've begun talking with an UG and ended up with her hot friend. i was at a party the other night, and i approached an UG by herself, who seemed like a good opportunity to warm up my game with for the night. When i got to the point where i asked her, "so who are you here with?" she pointed to a group of 7 or so HBs on the other end of the room and said, "oh just those girls. They're my [sorority] sisters." Bingo, just like that i was in with an entire sorority. But this wasn't a limited experience. This often happens in night settings such as bars and clubs, where girls usually go out in large groups. So yeah, def approach.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, u guys have pretty low standards if you go for UG's.. and some are still not getting laid?

heh...

sometimes this place is pathetic....

if u arent attracted to her, use her to get with her friends... simple as that..

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for the UG's. No one said you are getting married. The way I see it they are good for PRACTICE. I think a guy that goes out with, dates, bangs or whatever numerous ugs is soooooo far ahead of the game than the guy that has gotten with one HB in the last 4 years or none at all. You'll learn how to be a DJ way faster and naturally progress to better things with that experience. Most things you do in life, that are worth it, you start at the bottom. I know this guy that refuses to even talk to an UG but the guy still has the mind set of 13 year old when it comes to women because he has no experience with anybody! No how the hell is he gona get with a HB8 or 9. He's not!