To do it or not?

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been trying to get out of the AFC rut for a year or so. Ever since I entered the dating scene last year I've gotten some dates but usually with average women (6's-7's for me). My average rating on Hotornot.com was a 7 or so. I'm still a virgin (19 years old). There's this girl I've been talking to for about a month. We flirt sometimes online and has had sex two times in the past. I would say she is a 6.5 or so. Kinda cute. Not fat at all. She wants me to go to her place tonight. So I'm thinking that she wants some action.

So here's my question. I'm still a virgin. Should I wait and lose my virginity to someone I actually love? I think she's definitely doable, but something tells me that I would regret just giving up my virginity to some girl I don't even love.

Thanks guys.

don_hollow_juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Q) <...>I think she's definitely doable, but something tells me that I would regret just giving up my virginity to some girl I don't even love.

A) Trust your gut. If you feel like NOT doing it, then don't.

Double J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do trust your instincts. The mere fact that you're pondering this means you're not totally sure you want to go through with this. If saving your virginity for someone you love would make it a lot more meaningful, then don't do it, but if you want an easy lay (which you don't seem to), then do it.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well right now I would love to bang her but I was just wondering how many people in here have lost their virginity to someone they didn't actually love and regretted it later on?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hit it..

your not going to love many of the girls you bang..
doesn't matter about this one.

hit it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
hit it.....hit it.
If you hit her she'll call the cops for assault!!:D

Don't get her pregnant in your rush to escape your virginity!! :rolleyes: Never ask for advice on whether you should have sex with a woman - this is your own decision and doing!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Just do it

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel bad about it don't do it. Wait till you feel it is the right woman, and she has a better rating. If she isn't anything special as you say than you might as well save yourself for a hot one.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you had sex with her in the past for 2 times, how are you a virgin :rolleyes:

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, it threw me off the first time I read it, but he prolly means SHE had sex 2 times in the past.

Anyways....

HIT IT!

Who gives if you're in love with her or not? If you do, you may have to wait for a long time. Besides, why not practice for the one you love, so when she 'comes along', she won't be disappointed?

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking Disconnect. I could get some practice and stuff. But I'm just wondering if people in here regret losing their virginity to someone they didn't love? Anyone in here have a story to tell about that?

Sounds like most people in here say hit it, but I will do some thinking on my own as well and not base my decision solely on you guys. The thing is I'm not really looking for a long term relationship right now but definitely wouldn't mind getting laid (like any guy). So I dunno.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is that big a deal to you then don't listen to what people on here will tell you anyways.

I think you should work on your inner-game for awhile and then worry about girls. It seems like you have things to work out for yourself right now.

Dont do anything that you dont want to though. Figure out what is best for you and work with it. I wish you the best of luck with your choice whatever it is.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should work on your inner-game for awhile and then worry about girls. It seems like you have things to work out for yourself right now.
What exactly do you mean here? I've been reading up a lot of stuff on here and on general self-improvement for a while now. Sure, we all have flaws. And yes I have some things to work on in my life but I'm just wondering exactly what you think I need to work on? If you're saying confidence then yes I do need to work on it a little more I know that.