To Confront or Not to Confront - That is the Question of the Day

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well recently I heard that this girl I know started liking me and I figured "Hey, she's woth a shot." We've talked a few times since then and have been making tenative date plans and such. Anyways, the other day I heard that she has plans to go to a movie with another guy. She (and her friends) say that he is just a FRIEND and that she made the plans with him before school let out (and before she was interested in me). I am uncertain whether or not to confront her about this. If I do confront her I will just tell her that I don't think that this is okay and that she should not do this again in the future, but that she doesn't have to cancel this time. If I don't confront her, I would hope that she would naturally not make any more plans with this guy. I don't want to be overprotective, but I won't put up with her seeing someone else, even if SHE THINKS its just a friend thing. Can anyone give me advice on this situation?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Yeah...stop over re-acting. Your getting jealous, put the fire out before it spreads.

Well recently I heard that this girl I know started liking me and I figured "Hey, she's woth a shot." We've talked a few times since then and have been making tenative date plans and such.
SO you're dating or are y'all just planing dates? Either way nowhere in the laws of love and war does it say a perticipent (spelling) may only go out with one person. Unless, however, both have decided to a RELATIONSHIP. Even then its DOG eat DOG.

Trust me man stuff like this just eats you up, did the samething to me. Don't be getting all bent out of shape. ;)

spooky....my 666 post. :p

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
666. Coincidence. I think not.

Just let them go out and trust her. She probaly thinks he is just a friend and she wouldn't do anything with him. Don't confront.

WLDB

Reaction score
If she is truly interested in you then dont worry.

Marshall-H

Reaction score
Well ask her how much you mean to here and ask for only sincerety. If she truly likes you you have absolutly nothing to worry about. She should be able to go and do stuff with other males as long as they aren't romantically involved. Easiest thing to do is ask all her friends and see if their stories match up. I noticed girls are gossips and blabler mouths.

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marshal-H, about the askign her friends about it, thats not a good idea cause then her friends are gonna tell her and then its gonna be worse than if you just confronted her about it cause shes gonna think you dont have the balls to do it. And is it a good idea to "ask her how much you mean to her" (this is for more experienced DJ's to answer)