to cheat or not to cheat?

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for those in a ltr, I doubt that you dont have the temptation of hunting some pretty girls that give you the signs, or some hot girl that you have just seen across the street...

My question is, to cheat or not?

In a ltr, bf/gf situation, you are not married! Its just a relationship... whats the problem of getting some other girl and having a little fun?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how well the relationship is going, whether you even REALLY LIKE the person or not. I think a big mistake young people make is getting tied down in a LTR so soon. When your between the ages of 18-26 unless you've met an amazing person you should have fun!!! I know so many girls between the ages of 19-21 right now that are all in LTR's and they've all cheated on their boyfriends like its no thing!

I agree with you though, if I got into a LTR, unless I really cared about the girl, it would hard not to cheat, especially if things weren't going that well.

PIMP

Reaction score
NO! In my book if you get into a relationship then be in it. You can't make it work if your hanging with someone else also. If you got problems then try to work them out. If you can't then disolve the relationship.

Your life isn't worth wasting one minute of your time in a dead end thang.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at it this way.

If your dating and not commited, then no foul.

If your in a relationship and you care about that person and that person cares about you then dont cheat. How would it make you feel if someone who you cared a lot about did this to you? It would hurt, a lot. Why do it to someone else?

I have been in a LTR for 3 years(not anymore but i was)
Now I loved this girl, her name was Nadia and she was so sweet.
I was young and dumb and didint think much of it. I cheated on her with a few people. Not sex but just general messing around etc. She somehow found out and I felt like such **** that I still think about how I did her wrong to this day. That was about 6 years ago. I still cant believe how young and stupid I was and I swore I would never do that to someone else again.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
NO! In my book if you get into a relationship then be in it. You can't make it work if your hanging with someone else also. If you got problems then try to work them out. If you can't then disolve the relationship.

Your life isn't worth wasting one minute of your time in a dead end thang.
I gtta go with PS on this one.

If you'd be happier with someone else, you have a moral obligation to not waste your time or hers by string her along. End it then. Of course PS might not agree with me when I say that this applies to the female also, but....

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

The answer all depends on you and how you feel.

The choice is a Morality vs. Practicality stance

My stance given these 2 positions:

Morality: I'm an honest person. No 2 ways about that. I don't LIKE to lie (I'm a pretty bad liar at that), I don't enjoy betraying people's trust..I tend to get a guilty conscience about that shyt, so I've made the choice to try to live my life with as much integrity as I can. ALL the elements ARE within your control, so control them (if you want). It's funny, because if you talk to a lot of older player types, most of them will NOT be PROUD of their old cheating days. I've talked to plenty who have advised me at a young age to NEVER cheat on your girlfriend..funny...Pimps have consciences too.

Practicality: I'm 22, I love being single. I love goign out, meeting, dating, and most notably fukking girls. At my age, and with my disposition, its something I've grown to love. That being said, I STILL got into a relationship. Call me CRAZY, BUT, it was a conscious decision, weighing in all the costs and benefits at this point in my life, that led me to my relationship of exclusivity with my current. Ive said it a million times before, if you wan to fukk tons of girls, why waste yours or her time pretending to be happy in a relationship? What the fukk is the point? You could be fukking that "hot girl on the street" if you were single, so if you feel liek you want to, why not do it? Why have to take the risks of gf finding out, getting a bad rep, putting in the effort to be incognito (the list goes on and on) when you can stuill tap that ass, AND not feel all those unpleasantries?? Are u afraid of BREAKING up with your girl because you feel these things? You weak pathetic fukk, grow some balls, make the moral choice, and the choice that JUST makes the MOST SENSE for you.

I always say it to all my friends who cheat on their ladies (with a smile on my face of course):

MAN UP AND GROW UP YOU PUZZIES!!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Why dont u just dump your girl if u dont want her.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
what goes around comes around.

How would you like it if you found out someone you loved and trusted ****ed you over like this?

think about it.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheat, you are a man and it is your obligation. It is your God-given right. Just don't let her find out.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Cheating is for weak men. A real man can look a women in the eye and say "Yup, I am screwing other women..if that troubles you then maybe you should leave"

You would be surprised how this turns girls on.. Still gets me every time..

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't Cheat.

It takes something from you that you can't easily put back.

If you have integrity it will eat you up.

If you don't have integrity women will notice.

Its lose lose

Billy Bob

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by GREAT WHITE SHARK
for those in a ltr, I doubt that you dont have the temptation of hunting some pretty girls that give you the signs, or some hot girl that you have just seen across the street...

My question is, to cheat or not?

In a ltr, bf/gf situation, you are not married! Its just a relationship... whats the problem of getting some other girl and having a little fun?
iz you a biocth ?

F UC k all the hoes you can. iz ye ignert or something ?

**** bithces****ing **** ass ****ers

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should read again the 48 laws.

There is not such thing as integrity, this is loser shyt, all there is is facts and circunstances...

imagine... you are in a ltr, and dont see your girl very often... you are horny and there is a hot girl hitting on you.... what will you do, go home call your girl, and masturbate, or get some new sex, enjoy your opportunities and when your old you´ll look back and with joy think about all the hootties you focked ...

There is much more flavors of ice cream!!

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im facing the same dilemma right now. i love this girl very much and i know and admit that i have a semi-one-itis but the girl doesn't know about it cuz im still remaining to be a challenge. [thank GOD!]

anywayz, i have been thinking a lot. i don't really think that my girl deserves to be played. she doesn't deserve it but the moment she f*cks up, then 'bye bye bye!' and off to greener pastures.

one thing cums into mind, people who are in relationships always do appeal more. so cheating, just the action, wud be easy. lest u wanna lose something of 'substance'.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously most of you aren't older.

If you plan on cheating on your LTR girl, then why even be with her. That cries that you need a girl.

If you want to go out, bang as many chics as possible, then go ahead and bang as many as possible, Just don't pretend to be in a LTR, when you obviously aren't.

There are plenty of older playas who were in LTR over the years that always cheated on their women. ANd there are many older playas who also caught diseases from these one night stands.

If you hate women who cheat, how are you any different?

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well I dont hate my girl, what I wanna say is that Im young , too young to stay in a ltr and dont enjoy life, alson dont want to bang just any chick, Im a DJ, I choose what I want.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont have your head up your ass.

The advice we (I) gace you was sound. Reread the morality vs. practicality stance. If you dont do it for moralitys sake, at least do it for practicalitys sake (do it, as in listen to my advice)

Ultimately, its up to you though. Youll live, and youll always learn

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn't cheat on their girlfriend should be arrested and deported.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you are in a situation where you are considering cheating on your gf... do the both of you the favor and breakup the relationship.

There is no need to continue a false relationship, if one of you is only in it halfway.

But, to each his own.