To change the part that haves the control

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I´m seeing this girl ( which I yet haven´t even kissed, this is a SLOW one) that I have been on a couple of "dates" ( masked dates, like shopping and training). I´ve not in any way been needy or anything, but rather haven´t had time to see her very much. Any way´s a couple of times she´s been testing me, by "dissing" me. But just recently when I talked to her, she was talking to me, like I was her *****.

Is there any good way you could change the control without being rude, when you are talking to a girl and she´s behaving in that way?

And another question is, how should you react, if a girl disses you. Should you really say to here, "DON`T do that to me again!" and show that it has made a impact at you, and that you won´t tolerate it again, or should you just ignore it, as you doesn´t really care whatever she does?

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is she dissing you, or is she being ****y and funny with you? There's a HUGE difference.

If she's dissing you, drop her like a bad habit. She has no respect for you and you do not want to be a part of her life.

If she's being ****y and funny, she's being playful and you're supposed to be the same with her.

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
She´s dissing me. I love when a woman is ****y and funny, cause I´m naturally that way, and I like to play with them. But this time it was clearly dissing. For example, when I talked to her a couple of weeks ago, she invited me to celebrate new year with her and some friends of her, as a VIP at a big party in another country. I said yeah probably, and when I brought it up now, she said she had given the VIP to another friend, because I was to late to say yes. I hadn´t even spoken to her in those weeks ( been busy )! And then she was patronising me. Like she suddenly was the queen.

The thing is ( as always =) ) I´m not ready to drop her just yet. Is there a way to change the control? She was totally in to me a while ago and gave me alot of respect, but that has suddenly changed.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, some people find a little control and run with it. It's very difficult to overcome it when someone is not used to losing control. You would have to make yourself THE CATCH in HER eyes. Maybe it's possible, and maybe you need to ditch her before you spend too much time on a girl who really has no interest in you... unless it's all about HER.

Reaction score
Aquilo said:
...I have been on a couple of "dates" ( masked dates, like shopping
This is why she disrespects you!!!! You have already showed her who wears the pants!!!!

Aquilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there in any way that you can, cause I´m the one that usually contacts her ( I realise I´m kinda of ****ed here n e ways.. =) ), contact her and in someway change the control. Like saying something to her that clearly marks that I´m THE MAN? ( I realise it might be magic I´m looking for here, but still)

Reaction score
Start dissing her!!!! On your next date have her help you wash your car!!! Don't tell her until you are ready to wash it!!!