to bed..but cant fu*k her

RitFol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this happennung to me with four girls consecutivly.I have talked four girls to bed(all virgins) but we start romancing and stuff then they back off and dont want sex anymore?what could possibly be wrong?

Blistex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there's something you're doing that's turning them off? You'll need to provide more details if you want to get the best answer possible.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if they're virgins (yeah right) then having sex is probably a big deal for them, and you'll have a harder time getting them to give it up.

Which is why I never understood this board's fascination with virgins.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe its because of that thing of being her first, and she will always remember it, its like at least a girl will remember me and not just be another.

RitFol

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always kinda direct(learned from david x)and girls are easily attracted to me until I go to bed with them...the first two girls said i wanted things so fast.Then with the next two I decided to be a lil slow but they also got disintrested...dont kno why?

RitFol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Well if they're virgins (yeah right) then having sex is probably a big deal for them, and you'll have a harder time getting them to give it up.

Which is why I never understood this board's fascination with virgins.
Maybe its because they are virgins or maybe am doing something or else they couldnt have aggreed to go in bed with me

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RitFol said:
Maybe its because they are virgins or maybe am doing something or else they couldnt have aggreed to go in bed with me
Maybe they agreed to go in bed with you because they're stupid virgin children and they don't know any better.

It's not like they have a lot of experience to draw from. A grown woman sees getting into a bed with a man as guaranteed sex. I don't know what virgin kids see it as. Maybe they just think of it as cuddling and talking. I don't know.

Or maybe you're doing something wrong.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to almost bet my money you're freshman in college. it's that time of year with increasing bull sh!t of female "oh I am a virgin hehe" in first year of college at dorms

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
moneyisking said:
i want to almost bet my money you're freshman in college. it's that time of year with increasing bull sh!t of female "oh I am a virgin hehe" in first year of college at dorms
With all these virgins he found, I thought maybe he lived in Afghanistan.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
maybe its because of that thing of being her first, and she will always remember it, its like at least a girl will remember me and not just be another.
Looking back years from now she'll most likely most remember her BEST lay, not her first. The first one tends to be lackluster on average.

Virgins are boring, you'll have more fun with a girl who has experience.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Maybe they agreed to go in bed with you because they're stupid virgin children and they don't know any better.

It's not like they have a lot of experience to draw from. A grown woman sees getting into a bed with a man as guaranteed sex. I don't know what virgin kids see it as. Maybe they just think of it as cuddling and talking. I don't know.

Or maybe you're doing something wrong.
I think the only thing he's doing wrong is messing with virgins. I've messed around with 2 virgins in the last month and neither of them knew wtf they were doing at all. I couldn't get my **** inside either of them. Both were really tight. One started to bleed and I got turned off so I stopped, the other said that it would "sting" when I ever so gently tried to push it in so I stopped with her too.

I'd like to claim just one girls virginity and then I'll be done with em and just mess around with the looser ones.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me, or does it seem like EVERYONE with dating issues is chasing after the wrong type for their intentions? And not just on here. You got the nice guys and girls trying to be-wed crazy *****es, bar sluts, douchebags, bad boys, and people who use PoF. Then you have the players trying to sex up virgins as theyre walking home from church / middle school. Everyone's whining, hating the opposite gender, and asking for advice when all you need is common sense. Its like standing in a fire pit, and wondering why youre burning / what you did wrong. **** off already.

RitFol

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Is it just me, or does it seem like EVERYONE with dating issues is chasing after the wrong type for their intentions? And not just on here. You got the nice guys and girls trying to be-wed crazy *****es, bar sluts, douchebags, bad boys, and people who use PoF. Then you have the players trying to sex up virgins as theyre walking home from church / middle school. Everyone's whining, hating the opposite gender, and asking for advice when all you need is common sense. Its like standing in a fire pit, and wondering why youre burning / what you did wrong. **** off already.
Yah..that sucks but it's not like I know that they are virgins from the start.It's just that I talk to some girls in my highschool we hit it off and they end up telling me she is a virgin